Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ANDY597
    • By ANDY597 29th Nov 17, 5:05 PM
    • 315Posts
    • 225Thanks
    ANDY597
    250mCoins in Applike - Earn money for playing play store games
    • 29th Nov 17, 5:05 PM
    250mCoins in Applike - Earn money for playing play store games 29th Nov 17 at 5:05 PM
    New to me today, but I will advise what I have learnt so far.

App downloaded from android app store: Applike
    App store stated downloads: 5 million
    App store average rating: 4.4 from 343676 reviews at time of this post

Concept: Appears to be that you download the app, then it recommends to you further apps or games to download and play. Doing so gives you mCoins after set time intervals of playing.

Starting up procedure: Easy enough, it asks for either facepage or google log in, gender and age and app permission to monitor data usage.

Starting up bonus: It gave me 5555 start up bonus

Referral details: Verbatim from its spiel:
    You will receive 250 mCoins for every friend. Additionally, you will receive 25% of all mCoins your friend earns. And your friend will receive 25% of the mCoins you earn.

Rewards:
    From the table in app it says that mCoins can be redeemed for paypal as follows:
    £0.50 for 6335
    £1.00 for 12,542
    £2.50 for 30,734
    £5.00 for 59,641
    £10.00 for 118,088
    £15.00 for 175,361
    £20.00 for 231,476

Also available as gift cards, but don't seem as good value so I wont list them all.

My experience so far:
    App easy enough to install, I'm ok with the permissions so far. It sent me to the playstore to download a game called Coinmaster and a few minutes later it told me that I had an extra 857 coins plus a level up bonus of 111 coins. So that took me to 6523

At time of posting it say that I can cash out the 50p to paypal but haven't tried this yet.

Referral link:
    https://r.applike.info/s/5a1ee69f55f11

If anybody has any additional information or already has experience please post before I waste too much time on this one. I did a forum search and found 1 thread with no replies.

Cheers
    Andy

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

105Posts Today

3,180Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin