Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Chickabiddybex
    • By Chickabiddybex 29th Nov 17, 2:39 PM
    • 1,223Posts
    • 1,503Thanks
    Chickabiddybex
    What's the view from your window at work?
    • 29th Nov 17, 2:39 PM
    What's the view from your window at work? 29th Nov 17 at 2:39 PM
    This is mine:

Just gorgeous

What's it like for you? Wonderful green pastures? A busy city street?
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 3
    • Slinky
    • By Slinky 1st Dec 17, 12:58 PM
    • 4,762 Posts
    • 20,775 Thanks
    Slinky
    This brings me back!

My office looked out over a courtyard with a wall at the back facing me on the street side, if you can picture that.

Well it was the most hilarious thing, as the pigeons and various other birds used to gather on top of the wall and FORNICATE for our amusement. God how I laughed when having a meeting in my room, and the inevitable would happen.

Good memories of that place.
    Originally posted by melanzana
    I work from home. View to my left is of the fence between myself and our neighbour. View to the front, through our sunroom is out across the garden to the bottom fence.

I too get treated to lots of flapping and birdy activity on top of the bottom fence. However ours are classy - collared doves - as well as the woodpigeons trying to get a wing over.
    • Fireflyaway
    • By Fireflyaway 1st Dec 17, 7:06 PM
    • 1,356 Posts
    • 1,377 Thanks
    Fireflyaway
    A row of old buildings soon to be demolished and bin lorries!
    • Samsung_Note2
    • By Samsung_Note2 2nd Dec 17, 4:27 PM
    • 207 Posts
    • 79 Thanks
    Samsung_Note2
    This is one of the noisy beggars...amazing how fast they move when spooked.

Someone suggested a BBQ next summer....hmmm lol

If my appalling spelling offends you that much...dont read my posts.
    • seven-day-weekend
    • By seven-day-weekend 2nd Dec 17, 6:09 PM
    • 29,853 Posts
    • 55,830 Thanks
    seven-day-weekend
    I retired in 2004 but worked in the city centre.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/ad9b075d56e548a587cd1484a096e2e8/view-of-wolverhampton-city-centre-from-queens-square-early-in-the-ff09mf.jpg

The statue is locally referred to as The Man On The Horse (MOTH) because we Wulfrunians ay edjucayted enuff to know it's Prince Albert.
    To love someone is to learn the song in their heart and to sing it to them when they have forgotten it
    'I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because I see everything by it': C.S. Lewis
    'Let me tell you this one thing. When you fall out, as you will, don't get blaming each other. Look inside yourself first'. - Hilda Ogden, to Sally on her wedding day to Kevin, Coronation Street 1986. '
    • HurdyGurdy
    • By HurdyGurdy 3rd Dec 17, 12:27 PM
    • 829 Posts
    • 3,050 Thanks
    HurdyGurdy
    I look out over the front garden of our office building with two flagpoles, and across the road to a small row of shops with lots of trees behind. Turning my head slightly to the right, I can see the entrance to the building. Overall it's not a bad view.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,207Posts Today

6,899Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin