Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chyoma78
    • By chyoma78 29th Nov 17, 2:16 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    chyoma78
    I have already admiited to being the driver
    • 29th Nov 17, 2:16 PM
    I have already admiited to being the driver 29th Nov 17 at 2:16 PM
    Dear all,

please I need help with my popla appeal . I parked near some flats still under construction and there was no signage on the lamppost near where I parked and got a ukpc ticket in my windscreen. It was later that I saw signage far away in the nearby flat but not near where I parked.

I feel this is highly unfair as there was inadequate signage and also I am doubtful that ukpc even has right to enforce ticket where I parked because the flats still in construction so no resident as of yet so wonder who are the residents that should have had permits that ukpc are saying that I did not have.

I appealed to ukpc (without any research) and admitted that I was the driver . they rejected my appeal and gave a popla code.

Am wondering if its worth appealing being that I have already admitted to be the driver.

Any template to help with my appeal will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 29th Nov 17, 2:44 PM
    • 1,144 Posts
    • 1,173 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    • 29th Nov 17, 2:44 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 2:44 PM
    Yes, it is worth appealing. Did you read the newbies thread first?
    • The Deep
    • By The Deep 29th Nov 17, 3:06 PM
    • 7,413 Posts
    • 6,459 Thanks
    The Deep
    • 29th Nov 17, 3:06 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 3:06 PM
    I am doubtful that ukpc even has right to enforce ticket where I parked because the flats still in construction

It is likely that the developer engaged the PPC

From what you have told us, they will probably lose at PoPLA on signage. Take some photographs of the signs from the place where you parked.sa
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

948Posts Today

6,235Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @SF_England: @MartinSLewis Thanks Martin, just so everyone is aware- check your payslips between when you graduated and the following Ap?

• Sorry to bubble burst. But each day a lot of people tweet me this. I think it doesn't show any other votes until t? https://t.co/uRny62NRc1

• Today's Twitter poll: I want to find out are people generally happy. So how happy are you today? PS I did the same? https://t.co/3Gw9ylu2H2

• Follow Martin