Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DUKE
    • By DUKE 29th Nov 17, 2:12 PM
    • 6,988Posts
    • 290,812Thanks
    DUKE
    E: 18/12 TV Choice (Issue 49)
    • 29th Nov 17, 2:12 PM
    E: 18/12 TV Choice (Issue 49) 29th Nov 17 at 2:12 PM
    Apologies for getting issue 46 Su-doku wrong. Thanks to aspella for pointing this out to me, I just wanted to be certain, & I am now after triple checking on Deanies, HotUKDeals, & the answers in issue 49. Not sure what happened as Mr Duke does this & I double check. I think he'd got 2 possible answers & although I checked it with him for the correct one, somehow I still managed to put the wrong answer in my haste to post. All I can say is I'm very sorry

Win £250 cash x3 (C) PUSS IN BOOTS

Crossword win £500, plus 5x runner-up prizes of £100 each - MUDBOUND

Win £25 SU-DOKU - 2

Direct: https://competitions.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/competitions/CHO1749

Indirect: http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/competitions

Phone: 0901 723 0240

Text: CH049 followed by answer, name, & address to 65115 (50p)

Post: TV Choice Competitions No 49, PO Box 503, Leicester LE94 0AD

Calls cost 40p per minute plus network access charge. Calls last no longer than 1.5 mins. Text cost 50p, plus other network charges.

Good Luck all!
    Thanks everyone!
Page 1
    • mrsslocombe
    • By mrsslocombe 29th Nov 17, 3:42 PM
    • 112 Posts
    • 2,337 Thanks
    mrsslocombe
    • 29th Nov 17, 3:42 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 3:42 PM
    Hi Duke - just wanted to say that I for one am very grateful that you take the time to post the answers for this week after week. If it weren't for your posts I wouldn't even have an entry for these comps so if occasionally there is a little mistake I believe it's a case of que sera sera.
    Again many thanks and I hope the comping fairy liberally sprinkles you with her lucky dust!!
    • Newnan
    • By Newnan 30th Nov 17, 6:31 PM
    • 376 Posts
    • 3,452 Thanks
    Newnan
    • 30th Nov 17, 6:31 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 6:31 PM
    Hi Duke - just wanted to say that I for one am very grateful that you take the time to post the answers for this week after week. If it weren't for your posts I wouldn't even have an entry for these comps so if occasionally there is a little mistake I believe it's a case of que sera sera.
    Again many thanks and I hope the comping fairy liberally sprinkles you with her lucky dust!!
    Originally posted by mrsslocombe
    Couldn't agree more
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

213Posts Today

1,399Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin