Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 29th Nov 17, 2:08 PM
    • 4,387Posts
    • 4,795Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    Royal Mail postage label help - purchased, but didn't print?
    • 29th Nov 17, 2:08 PM
    Royal Mail postage label help - purchased, but didn't print? 29th Nov 17 at 2:08 PM
    I feel I may have done a big fail, but hopefully someone can help.

I just sold an item and decided to buy the royal mail postage label via ebay.
    I went through the whole process, paying via paypal.
    But I think I may have clicked away from the final page, and now can't find the label to print.
    Tried to go back through the process to find it, but it looks like it'll charge me again.

Any ideas how / if I can retrieve it? Or have I just lost £6.45?
Page 1
    • martindow
    • By martindow 30th Nov 17, 10:26 AM
    • 7,298 Posts
    • 4,079 Thanks
    martindow
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:26 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:26 AM
    Is this Click and Drop? If so go to Orders (at the top) and it should list orders you have made. If it's there click the red reference number on the left and you will see a button 'Re-generate paperwork' which should let you reprint the label.

If the order is not there I assume RM has not charged you for an abandoned order.
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 30th Nov 17, 12:19 PM
    • 11,425 Posts
    • 7,694 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 30th Nov 17, 12:19 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 12:19 PM
    Have you tried looking on your "my ebay". I have a part on the selling page which is a link (called POSTAGE LABELS) taking me to any labels I have printed for Shutl. I'm guessing the postage via eBay is the same/similar.
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 30th Nov 17, 1:57 PM
    • 4,387 Posts
    • 4,795 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    • 30th Nov 17, 1:57 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 1:57 PM
    Have you tried looking on your "my ebay". I have a part on the selling page which is a link (called POSTAGE LABELS) taking me to any labels I have printed for Shutl. I'm guessing the postage via eBay is the same/similar.
    Originally posted by theonlywayisup
    Yes, after much panicking I found this yesterday.

Thanks for the helpful replies
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 30th Nov 17, 3:22 PM
    • 11,425 Posts
    • 7,694 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 30th Nov 17, 3:22 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 3:22 PM
    Good to hear.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

412Posts Today

1,927Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin