Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • debbie_wilson
    • By debbie_wilson 29th Nov 17, 1:49 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 2Thanks
    debbie_wilson
    Free Pedigree Dog Products
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:49 PM
    Free Pedigree Dog Products 29th Nov 17 at 1:49 PM
    I highly recommend signing up to this if anyone has a pet that loves Pedigree products: a good way of getting a few free samples of their products. I've used it for getting a few free Dentastix etc for Rusty. All you have to do in return is leave a short review of the item.

You have to register and you select the products - go to their facebook page for more details.

I have also been offered freebies for my cat as well.
Page 1
    • UncleZen
    • By UncleZen 30th Nov 17, 1:48 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    UncleZen
    • 30th Nov 17, 1:48 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 1:48 PM
    Wrong forum, try this one:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,588Posts Today

8,648Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @mmhpi: REPORT PUBLISHED: We reveal how #regulators of essential services can level the playing field & better support consumers with #m?

• RT @mmhpi: "I have massive #anxiety about talking to strangers on the phone" - Regulators must improve the accessibility of essential serv?

• RT @itvMLshow: I know you may be sad that we have no more shows this year BUT you wont have to wait too long for our next LIVE SPECIAL whic?

• Follow Martin