Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MirBeer
    • By MirBeer 29th Nov 17, 11:35 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    MirBeer
    Deposit
    • 29th Nov 17, 11:35 AM
    Deposit 29th Nov 17 at 11:35 AM
    Hi I have just had £30 credited to my bank account from a company called SPORTSWIFT Ltd. I searched for them and it comes up with a financial shares page by another company called @DueDil I phoned them and they said its the wrong number!!! I don;t want to spend this money because I dont' know where its come from.,any help greatly appreciated please!
Page 1
    • badger09
    • By badger09 29th Nov 17, 1:02 PM
    • 5,573 Posts
    • 4,879 Thanks
    badger09
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:02 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:02 PM
    Hi I have just had £30 credited to my bank account from a company called SPORTSWIFT Ltd. I searched for them and it comes up with a financial shares page by another company called @DueDil I phoned them and they said its the wrong number!!! I don;t want to spend this money because I dont' know where its come from.,any help greatly appreciated please!
    Originally posted by MirBeer
    Are you expecting a refund from anyone? Card Factory is owned by Sportswift Ltd.
    I'm a supporter of dunstonh
    • agrinnall
    • By agrinnall 29th Nov 17, 1:44 PM
    • 18,703 Posts
    • 14,415 Thanks
    agrinnall
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:44 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:44 PM
    Don't know what it is that you found, but my search easily showed that as badger says they are the parent company of Card Factory. The phone number for Sportswift is 01924 83600, I suggest you give them a call.
    • jonesMUFCforever
    • By jonesMUFCforever 29th Nov 17, 6:12 PM
    • 24,253 Posts
    • 11,536 Thanks
    jonesMUFCforever
    • 29th Nov 17, 6:12 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 6:12 PM
    Just leave the money where it is - your bank will ask for it back if it gets a claim for a payment in error. Do not refund any other way.
    If it is still on your account in 6 years and 1 day - congratulations you can keep it.
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always receive lots
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,419Posts Today

4,613Users online

Martin's Twitter