Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • asajj
    • By asajj 29th Nov 17, 4:06 AM
    • 4,166Posts
    • 10,598Thanks
    asajj
    17 WOW
    Iceland Foods 10% off for Emergency Services employees
    • 29th Nov 17, 4:06 AM
    17 WOW
    Iceland Foods 10% off for Emergency Services employees 29th Nov 17 at 4:06 AM
    This isn't a code. Didn't know where to post but looks like they run a campaign between 27th Nov-17th December. In store only.
    Applicable to NHS, Fire service, Police, HM Coastguard, RNLI.

Please move if it is not the correct board.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
Page 1
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 29th Nov 17, 8:33 AM
    • 24,156 Posts
    • 50,780 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 29th Nov 17, 8:33 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 8:33 AM
    One part of me thinks commercial gimmick. The other part thinks that the chain Iceland respects the public sector far more than the current government. It seems that ID is all that’s needed: http://www.iceland.co.uk/emergency-services
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • alanq
    • By alanq 29th Nov 17, 9:02 AM
    • 3,882 Posts
    • 2,496 Thanks
    alanq
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:02 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:02 AM
    Ambiguous advert. "Exclusively for NHS and emergency services". Does this mean that the offer applies to NHS staff who offer non-emergency services such as podiatrists? From the other information perhaps not.

http://iceland.co.uk/emergency-services
    I'm a Board Guide on the Budgeting and Bank Accounts, Savings & Investments, Food Shopping and Over 50s MoneySaving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert .com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Rolandtheroadie
    • By Rolandtheroadie 29th Nov 17, 10:10 AM
    • 4,781 Posts
    • 4,200 Thanks
    Rolandtheroadie
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:10 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:10 AM
    Ambiguous advert. "Exclusively for NHS and emergency services". Does this mean that the offer applies to NHS staff who offer non-emergency services such as podiatrists? From the other information perhaps not.

Originally posted by alanq
    Yes.
    It doesn't specify the role, it just says NHS (on the "who qualifys" page).
    Ambulance etc are specified seperately.
    • unforeseen
    • By unforeseen 29th Nov 17, 10:25 AM
    • 1,967 Posts
    • 2,477 Thanks
    unforeseen
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:25 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:25 AM

Originally posted by alanq
    I think they do. The discount relies on qualifying for a Bluelight card. Bluelight don't limit to certain areas/roles of the NHS. Just proof of being an NHS employee.
    • DaveKinggston
    • By DaveKinggston 29th Nov 17, 1:29 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    DaveKinggston
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:29 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:29 PM
    Nice promo. But I'm still waiting for discount on spanish food
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

232Posts Today

1,457Users online

Martin's Twitter