Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Dolly123
    • By Dolly123 28th Nov 17, 9:44 PM
    • 81Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Dolly123
    Natwest AIP
    • 28th Nov 17, 9:44 PM
    Natwest AIP 28th Nov 17 at 9:44 PM
    I recently got an AIP with Nat West through a broker, they actually offered £100k over what we need which is reassuring I wondered are they a hard or a soft foot print? and are they different to the AIP I could get online? Are they likely to follow up the AIP with an offer or do they give AIP's out like sweets?
Page 1
    • YHM
    • By YHM 28th Nov 17, 9:49 PM
    • 310 Posts
    • 101 Thanks
    YHM
    • 28th Nov 17, 9:49 PM
    • 28th Nov 17, 9:49 PM
    Hard print with Natwest.

As long as the AIP matches up to the full submission and the requested documents, I'd expect an offer.
    I am a Mortgage Broker.

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice
    • ACG
    • By ACG 29th Nov 17, 10:55 AM
    • 15,917 Posts
    • 8,156 Thanks
    ACG
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:55 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:55 AM
    The AIP with Natwest is a hard footprint if done through a broker or soft footprint (if any?) when done on their customer facing website.

I do a lot of business with Natwest at the minute and I have never known them to decline a case which has passed the AIP.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
    • Dolly123
    • By Dolly123 29th Nov 17, 11:54 AM
    • 81 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Dolly123
    • 29th Nov 17, 11:54 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 11:54 AM
    Amazing thanks thatís really reassuring! What are they like for extending mortgage offers Iím buying a new build that is due for completion the end of July and I was going to reserve in jan so hopefully get a mortgage offer in feb but it would be handy to have a bit of breathing space?
    • Dolly123
    • By Dolly123 29th Nov 17, 7:31 PM
    • 81 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Dolly123
    • 29th Nov 17, 7:31 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 7:31 PM
    Hellooooo?
    • YHM
    • By YHM 30th Nov 17, 10:01 AM
    • 310 Posts
    • 101 Thanks
    YHM
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:01 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:01 AM
    Natwest offers are 6 months long anyway, so you will be fine
    I am a Mortgage Broker.

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice
    • kingstreet
    • By kingstreet 30th Nov 17, 10:18 AM
    • 32,405 Posts
    • 17,399 Thanks
    kingstreet
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:18 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:18 AM
    Amazing thanks thatís really reassuring! What are they like for extending mortgage offers Iím buying a new build that is due for completion the end of July and I was going to reserve in jan so hopefully get a mortgage offer in feb but it would be handy to have a bit of breathing space?
    Originally posted by Dolly123
    Six month offer, with upto one extension of one month.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
    • Dolly123
    • By Dolly123 30th Nov 17, 8:29 PM
    • 81 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Dolly123
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:29 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:29 PM
    Oh ace cheers, I'm soooo excited!!

Do they require more payslips or anything if they extend it a month?
    • amnblog
    • By amnblog 1st Dec 17, 7:37 AM
    • 10,071 Posts
    • 3,926 Thanks
    amnblog
    • 1st Dec 17, 7:37 AM
    • 1st Dec 17, 7:37 AM
    They will reserve the right to check anything. Job switches are not a good idea in the interim period if that is the intention.
    I am a Mortgage Broker

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
    • Dolly123
    • By Dolly123 1st Dec 17, 8:20 PM
    • 81 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Dolly123
    Oh no I won't be swapping jobs thats for sure!
    • kezzygirl
    • By kezzygirl 1st Dec 17, 11:30 PM
    • 609 Posts
    • 656 Thanks
    kezzygirl
    How about nationwide? Do tgey leave a hard or soft print on credit file please?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,418Posts Today

7,783Users online

Martin's Twitter