Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mrchimps
    • By mrchimps 28th Nov 17, 6:18 PM
    • 89Posts
    • 21Thanks
    mrchimps
    paymentsplace.com
    • 28th Nov 17, 6:18 PM
    paymentsplace.com 28th Nov 17 at 6:18 PM
    Hi,

I have been making regular payments to QDR through Paymentsplace.com for quite a few years now, never had a problem been able to login and see my account and make payments. The past week i keep getting an error: system=200! when trying to log in.

I know this might be a long shot or posted in the wrong place, but anyone else use them having problems at present?

There is no contact info for them on the site either.

Any help appreciated
Page 1
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 28th Nov 17, 11:40 PM
    • 12,668 Posts
    • 12,000 Thanks
    sourcrates
    • 28th Nov 17, 11:40 PM
    • 28th Nov 17, 11:40 PM
    Paymentplace are an online payments portal, but you will have to help me out with QDR as even Google can’t trace them ?
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or, CAB.
    For Legal advice see : http://legalbeagles.info/
    • elliemet23
    • By elliemet23 29th Nov 17, 10:42 AM
    • 34 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    elliemet23
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:42 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:42 AM
    I am getting the same error message... Think there may be an issue with the website
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,470Posts Today

8,751Users online

Martin's Twitter