Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Rotten Egg
    • By Rotten Egg 28th Nov 17, 1:52 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Rotten Egg
    ZZPS / Indigo
    • 28th Nov 17, 1:52 PM
    ZZPS / Indigo 28th Nov 17 at 1:52 PM
    Some advice please people.

My car was ticketed whilst on site at Silverstone in August.

The driver did not pay the original invoice and eventually I have managed to get the original ticket.

Indigo have NOT written to me as registered keeper but have passed the alleged debt straight to ZZPS via their subsidiary company PCN Advice Centre.

I appealed as the registered keeper on their website and despite their autoresponder giving 35 days to respond to me, they have now started with their so called threatening letters via ZZPS and now threatening to pass to QDR Solicitors.

My appeal was dated 8 October, first letter from ZZPS was dated 1 November - well inside 35 days.

Am I safe to ignore ??
Page 1
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 28th Nov 17, 1:59 PM
    • 7,936 Posts
    • 8,058 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 28th Nov 17, 1:59 PM
    • 28th Nov 17, 1:59 PM
    Post four of the Newbies Sticky tells you all you need to know about ZZPS.

The rest of the thread will inform you properly about the current state of private parking and what yo need to do to be ready for any potential court claim.

Ignoring stopped being the default position some years ago when the law changed.
    • Rotten Egg
    • By Rotten Egg 29th Nov 17, 9:47 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Rotten Egg
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:47 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:47 AM
    How do I stand from the point of view that Indigo have never written to me and place alleged debt straight to PCN Advice / ZZPS ?

I appealed as registered keeper via PCN Advice website and have auto response that they will answer within 35 days - they never have and actually placed to ZZPS within 35 day period.

POPLA won't help as no POPLA code and Indigo not answering any phone calls.
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 29th Nov 17, 9:57 AM
    • 1,819 Posts
    • 3,213 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:57 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:57 AM
    Raise a complaint with the BPA (aos@britishparking.co.uk) that there is yet another hole in the Indigo/ZZPS system.
    Life's for living, get on with it rather than worrying about these. If they hassle, counter claim.

Send them that costs schedule though, 24 hours before the hearing, and file it with the court. Take with you evidence that you have sent the costs schedule to them and when.
    LoC
    • Rotten Egg
    • By Rotten Egg 29th Nov 17, 10:21 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Rotten Egg
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:21 AM
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:21 AM
    Cheers - Have done so - Will await response.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,248Posts Today

6,093Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin