Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SmartSh
    • By SmartSh 28th Nov 17, 9:17 AM
    • 20Posts
    • 35Thanks
    SmartSh
    7 WOW
    Free Samples - Trio Ostomy Care
    • 28th Nov 17, 9:17 AM
    7 WOW
    Free Samples - Trio Ostomy Care 28th Nov 17 at 9:17 AM
    Free Samples - Trio Ostomy Care

http://trioostomycare.com/product-range/request-a-sample/
Page 1
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 28th Nov 17, 9:59 AM
    • 24,205 Posts
    • 50,866 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 28th Nov 17, 9:59 AM
    • 28th Nov 17, 9:59 AM
    This product range is very niche, and a cheap shot at encouraging further NHS prescription sales driven by patient choice. I’m not criticising the OP -and I certainly wouldn’t wish an ostomy on anyone! - but people should see this offer for what it is.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • cazkins
    • By cazkins 28th Nov 17, 2:17 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 403 Thanks
    cazkins
    • 28th Nov 17, 2:17 PM
    • 28th Nov 17, 2:17 PM
    have an ileostomy and find Trio products to be brilliant. They do tend to call to check your requirements, see how you get on with the products, see if there's anything else they can suggest to improve any stoma-related problems you may have.

I think that if you don't have an ostomy then ignore this, don't comment and move on. The range is needed (there are so many problems you can get with a stoma) and having the 'choice' over what to use, based on what you NEED not want, is so important.
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
    • daedal
    • By daedal 3rd Dec 17, 6:33 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    daedal
    • 3rd Dec 17, 6:33 PM
    • 3rd Dec 17, 6:33 PM
    The range looks good, requested samples for my mum and she likes the products
    • Jamieb_uk
    • By Jamieb_uk 6th Dec 17, 11:14 AM
    • 147 Posts
    • 3,941 Thanks
    Jamieb_uk
    • 6th Dec 17, 11:14 AM
    • 6th Dec 17, 11:14 AM
    Thanks for this post - Cazkins is right. I have all sorts of skincare problems because of a stoma and seeking out new products/innovations that might help seems to be a regular thing - great to see it featured here!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

334Posts Today

2,304Users online

Martin's Twitter