Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 27th Nov 17, 10:04 AM
    • 7,896Posts
    • 1,837Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Nationwide WIN - PPI claim
    • 27th Nov 17, 10:04 AM
    Nationwide WIN - PPI claim 27th Nov 17 at 10:04 AM
    I have won - the grand sum of £88.45 in an unexpected offer from Nationwide, that had been rejected in a claim approx 8-10 years ago
    They wrote to be last month, totally out of the blue - offering to look again at my claim for "non-disclosure of comission" paid on a now long distant PPI Policy !!
    Now what can I spend my windfall on ?
Page 1
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 27th Nov 17, 10:41 AM
    • 18,906 Posts
    • 10,122 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 27th Nov 17, 10:41 AM
    • 27th Nov 17, 10:41 AM
    I have won - the grand sum of £88.45 in an unexpected offer from Nationwide, that had been rejected in a claim approx 8-10 years ago
    Originally posted by 50Twuncle
    Understand that you haven't "won". Your original complaint remains a failure, but you have received a Plevin refund of the undisclosed commission.

Still, it's ninety quid in your pocket.

Answered already here;
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73454354
    • Freebyman
    • By Freebyman 30th Nov 17, 5:15 PM
    • 561 Posts
    • 119 Thanks
    Freebyman
    • 30th Nov 17, 5:15 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 5:15 PM
    Same here, I complained years ago, and appealed and got turned down. Then I got the plevin letter and still waiting to see what I get back from them. Its a bonus anyway.
    Old Faithful we roam the range together,
    Old Faithful in any kind of weather,
    When the round up days are over,
    And the Boulevardís white with clover,
    For you old faithful pal of mine.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,720Posts Today

5,970Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin