Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 27th Nov 17, 8:16 AM
    • 4,667Posts
    • 35,838Thanks
    DawnW
    What small things will you do this week? W/C 27 November
    • 27th Nov 17, 8:16 AM
    What small things will you do this week? W/C 27 November 27th Nov 17 at 8:16 AM
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important
    NSDs for December 7/15
    Decluttering 50/31

Page 3
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 30th Nov 17, 9:14 AM
    • 375 Posts
    • 3,047 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Morning everyone

Cat cleaning all done and need to pop to Tesc#s before meeting to get cat food- we are all out, hoping I had enough to last until tomorrow when I want to do a full shop with money off vouchers.
    Banking all checked and a bill paid.
    Need to parcel up the parcel I have been dodging, really need to get it done today ready to send tomorrow.

Believe me DNMS I have tried to cut down on the amount of presents, u would be surprised how resistant friends/relatives are. If I didn't have the RM survey stamps it would cost me a fortune in postage and I try and get the most for my budget, but I've slowly been cutting this down each year so i make the most of the sales before Christmas for birthday/Christmas presents next year(it helps being a home economist in my preparations!)
    DD and i are being firmer, DD birthday is in Feb and I have been saying in Christmas letters, no presents as she is too old and at uni now. DD was very keen for me to do it and said if someone insists on buying just to ask them to donate to charity.
    DD is particularly upset with my DB, he asked for her shoe size, I messaged him quickly to say no more shoes/trainers as she has too many and is getting ones free from sponsors now. His reaction was tough I've ordered them so she is getting them(last year's pair is still sitting in her wardrobe never worn after we told him she would hate the design, but he thought she would like them!). No thought what so ever, both me and DD hate it. We would rather a small gift with thought/no gift or donation to charity.
    Don't even get me started on th he Christmas jumper DM knitted me last year....even after DD said no please don't do it and I said the same aswell.

But I'm proud to say that DD is just as much as a bargain hunter as me, sticks to a budget but looks for gifts with thought, even if it takes many attempts to find that gift a friend would like within her budget.

Well best get ready and out for cat food
    Have a good day everyone xx
    2017 birthday savings so far thru shopping frugally = 228.72 284.31 306.81 481.15:money.
    April grocery challenge £171.21/ £200 May GC £248.47/£190 June GC £87.69/ £190
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 30th Nov 17, 2:10 PM
    • 576 Posts
    • 5,611 Thanks
    1LuckyLady

Thanks Dnms, yes getting calmer thank you!

Todays list from me
    Ds1 had ys toast & eggs for breakfast
    Ds2 to school breakfast club for a free breakfast
    Gym session & refill water bottle there
    Brunch at home using bits and pieces from the back of the fridge, pretty much anything goes in an omelette here these days!
    Check banking / update spreadsheet
    Check fridge for things to use up, chopped and diced some peppers and froze ready for when needed for a spag bol or curry
    Wrapped a gift that's come from my MIl for ds1 & 2, still reusing last years paper Just added xmas stickers over old name labels etc
    My mum sent over a purse that I can re gift! I wanted to put some money in for my niece but was going to buy a purse to put it in but I know she already has lots so my mum suggested using one of hers was planning on putting £20 but after checking my purse I realised that I had 10 x £1 love 2 sh0p vouchers from rm surveys so used those and a £10 note All wrapped now Just one thing left to come from amzon for ds2 and my mum is using a discount card to pick up one for little thing for the inlaws hampers and then I'm all done
    Make families lunches for tomorrow
    Check onepoll for surveys - only 5p away from payout
    yougov surveys
    Do a bit of something on swag$
    Wash a load on the quick 30 degree wash
    Hang washing on radiators ready for them going on tonight
    Run the dishwasher on the quick wash
    Share bath water, continue use up of lotions and potions and let hair dry naturally
    All meals from stores and will try to include something from the use up box too.
    Clean kitchen using stardrops
    Rm surveys
    Need to start my ds's December pocket money chart in my bullet journal ready for tomorrow
    Find photo to print for inlaws card
    Start a list of things to pack for the weekend
    Start writing the rest of the xmas cards

Hopefully I'll get more added as I go along.

Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 30-11-2017 at 4:42 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 30th Nov 17, 4:28 PM
    • 576 Posts
    • 5,611 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    HK, sounds like your dd has her hair screwed on! My sis has previously been like your db but this year I took her xmas shopping with me and asked her not to get my two stuff that I will end up taking to the charity shop because they've not bothered with it by October each year. She's usually spent about £15 - £20 each on them and often things have been things that she'd got from work reduced and then didn't work well etc or last year it was starwars board game that was looked at on Boxing day and never touched again. So I took her into primark and picked 2 shirts that the ds's would like @ £8 each but they went through the till as £5 each, bargain!! They will still end up in the charity shop at some point (although ds2 will go into ds1's too before then) but shes not spent money she doesn't have so I'm hoping this will work going forward!
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 30th Nov 17, 5:53 PM
    • 3,734 Posts
    • 18,464 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Hi Money Savers,
    Aww...great plans for today then every phone call I needed to make first thing ended up going pear-shaped, meaning I needed to re-research & phone somewhere different.
    *YS toasted teacakes for lunch
    *Creative use-it-up dinner under construction. Prawn skewers brushed with last bit in bottom of jar of my Mr Huda curry paste....that stuff is awesome. Peppers that needed using have gone into spicy veggie rice & I have chunked up a home grown squash with garlic & chilli flakes, oil & seasoning & roasted it. Just taken a bit thru for mr f to try....he can be a bit so-so with squashes but he pronounced it gorgeous
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    Loan pay-down fund instalment 2 = £120
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = £320 2016 = £210 2017 = £294
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 30th Nov 17, 6:00 PM
    • 3,734 Posts
    • 18,464 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Whoops, clicked send by accident with my bangles....
    *Wrote a few letters to go in Christmas cards.....not moneysaving apart from making best use of a stamp.
    *Do meal plans (next job)
    *Write 2 shopping lists - 1 standard weekly grocery shop, the other one for all my festive baking or 'cook ahead' items.
    *Plan all jobs I can usefully do in town tomorrow now I have to go in for my £12.99 flu-jab.
    *Chased ebay buyer for payment.
    *Knit later if time as I will get sidetracked by Christmas baking books.
    Love to all. Snowing here. Cat absolutely disgusted to find some had dared to settle on his fur!
    F x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 1st Dec 17, 6:24 AM
    • 6,610 Posts
    • 38,120 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning full of joy today - it's Friday and my last working day until Tuesday we have a babysitter for tonight and I have a lot of social plans this weekend

Anyway today -

* dw on currently
    * make a sandwich for being on the road all day fruit from stores for snacks
    * madam having free school meals
    * signed up to the £1pd saving for xmas 2018 challenge
    * check banking
    * work out budget for tonight and stick to it
    * check cc account as apparently my cashback is now available
    * make note of mileage
    * work hard and efficiently

Think that's all I will get done in reality
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling '16 £287.33 Roadkill £28.25
    Wombling YTD £2982.2/Roadkill £8.63
    SFDs Oct 13/15 CC saved £2372.50
    • adventureofmemories
    • By adventureofmemories 1st Dec 17, 7:15 AM
    • 75 Posts
    • 249 Thanks
    adventureofmemories
    * start the month off with an NSD and aim for a goal of 15
    * Begin to add needed items on our asda shopping list & finalise tomorrow / tonight
    * do the final load if washing that's been there since last Tuesday ( our washing machine broke and got a new one last sunday) - Done
    * have a shower and get into work for 2pm
    * do washing up
    * tidy coffee table & bathroom maybe bleach kitchen & bathroom too
    #257£1000EFC £124.25/£1,000 £24.25 SPC#201(going towards my EF) #01H2B'18C £0.00/£2,400
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 1st Dec 17, 8:40 AM
    • 4,667 Posts
    • 35,838 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all - yay, start of a new month
    Welcome to new posters -we hope you will stay with us

Today's plans are as follows:
    Washed hair and allowed to dry naturally (as if I would do anything else, I have a hairdryer somewhere but I haven't seen it for ages )
    Walk dog x 2
    Change month on calendar, and update with any appointments that aren't on there
    Wrap an ebay parcel, and take that, plus another, plus a RM surveys item, to the post office
    Pop into Waitrose while out, to check out their half price boxes of chocolates (only today folks!)
    Chimney sweep coming this afternoon, so hopefully we will be able to use the wood burner again, and not have the heating on all day OH is not well, and is not very mobile atm, otherwise if it were just me I would be putting on more jumpers instead!
    HM meals from stores
    Chop and freeze a couple of peppers that are lurking in the fridge
    Some cleaning - certainly the bathroom, but I will probably wait till after the chimney sweep has been before I decide what else!
    Some decluttering - find some more things to add to the CS pile
    Sweep up the grit / salt stuff I put outside the back door after the window cleaner had been, to avoid a nasty patch of ice just as you step out It was freezing hard last night, but not now It is cold and windy but no frost this morning. Anyway, the messy grit stuff does not need to be walked into the house!

Time to get ready for dog walk #1 now!
    NSDs for December 7/15
    Decluttering 50/31

• 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 1st Dec 17, 4:19 PM
    • 576 Posts
    • 5,611 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Hi all,

Todays list
    * Ys English muffin and scrambled eggs for ds1s breakfast
    * Free breakfast at school for ds2
    * Gym session done and refilled water bottle twice
    * Ironing done but only what "needed" doing, hung the rest away
    * Ds1 was singing with the school choir at a Christmas fair this afternoon so went to watch him which was nice. Bought a handmade card which I know my FIL will love, am going to give to the inlaws for xmas, will save the frame on for next year.
    * Leftovers for tea tonight
    * Banking checked
    * Wrap mil/fil's hamper to take with us tomorrow
    * Write cards to take with us tomorrow - save postage
    * Pack snacks/drinks for tomorrow as its about a 5hr drive so want to make it as cheap as possible (we'll have our main meal at the inlaws )
    * Rest of the evening needs to be relaxing as the weekend certainly won't be!!
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 1st Dec 17, 6:51 PM
    • 3,734 Posts
    • 18,464 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Greetings Friday Frugal Friends,
    Strange sort of day today......felt really positive about the start of a new month first thing, the nice bright frosty morning, etc, etc, but had a bit of a wobble mid-morning in town when I kept seeing nice things my Dad would have loved for Christmas & he's no longer here......I have rallied & had a useful afternoon, but I think I will treat myself kindly for the rest of the day. Anyway, some canny bits of money behaviour have been happening:
    *First grocery shop of December - shopped around - Wilko's for good cat food offer as 'Doubly delicious' is still £3.25 for a box of 12 instead of the RRP of £4.85. Also stocked up paracetamol while in there at 20p a box.. Local market, Aldi & Waitrose for everything else.
    *Free coffees in Waitrose, also free Guardian & their nice food mag. At the till, my loyalty card was scanned & out popped a voucher for a free box of Whiskas 'Casseroles' 12-pouch pack. That's a very useful freebie as it will be cat's food for next week & we won't need to buy a box.
    *Major straightening out of budgets this afternoon - my fault. Had near genius idea of withdrawing £50 cash for one category of shopping & this worked well at first, but then in Waitrose, I wanted to put our shopping (inc a turkey) on my John Lewis CC so as to maximise points for vouchers (which I am saving to put towards mr f's big birthday present next year), so I did that, then had to sort out the accounting, which involved paying the sum straight across to my CC (easy) & updating budgets (which had all gone to pot). Have done it now.
    *Turkey. Bought a frozen one for £22 instead of the £55+ I would have spent a few years ago on a fresh free-range bronze. Would I like one of those? Yes, But it isn't appropriate for our budget at the moment. Turkey is too big. mr f would not compromise on that as he loves all the turkey chilli, turkey madras, pies, soup, etc, I make from it afterwards. To be fair, we will get a LOT of meals from it & you all know I won't waste a single scrap.
    *Bought last 4 Christmas presents & wrapped them. Also used some paper & ribbons from my recycled wrappings stash to make pretty lids for the jars of home-made preserves I am gifting. All presents now wrapped except for mr f's (he was lurking about), my Mum's cake (not yet baked), box of fudge (not yet made) & 2 bottles of fruit liqueur (not yet strained & bottled).
    *Did a few surveys - 2 for a couple of online forums Im on at the moment & 2 for Prolific Academic.
    *Entered a prize draw.
    *Paid 2 more 50ps into my sealed pot.
    *Mr f volunteered to clean the house while I number-crunched & gift-wrapped. Yep, not going to turn that down!
    Not money-saving: paying £12.99 for a flu-jab first thing, but I suppose I should just enjoy that I'm not in 'free jab territory' just yet. After a life-time of no flu, I contracted it in 2016, 2015 & 2014, so I think it could be £12.99 well-spent. Hope so!
    OK, I am intending to do nothing except knit, read, watch TV & generally relax tonight, so will say 'bye' for now.
    F xx
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 1st Dec 17, 9:13 PM
    • 3,734 Posts
    • 18,464 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Whooo....forgot to mention free chocolate!
    *We each picked up our free net of chocolate coins from WHS courtesy of O2 Priorities.
    *We were given a free cute little Lindt chocolate teddy with our free cup of coffee at Waitrose.
    *mr f has put 4 leftover sausages in the freezer instead of eating them!!!!!!!
    F x
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 1st Dec 17, 9:51 PM
    • 375 Posts
    • 3,047 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Usual start for me with the cats and then spent all morning writing an appraisal. Have caught up on some paperwork.
    Went into town this afternoon, blooming heck it was busy but I did manage to drop 2 bags of stuff off at the charity shop which made me feel better. I know I will have another bag for them soon and when DD is home over Christmas I am going to get her to go through her clothes as there is a big pile sitting on her desk that she doesn't seem to have missed. I love a good declutter.

Posted a few more of my Christmas cards using my RM stamps. DD has asked me to post another present to her from her spares stash for an upset friend.
    Managed to get the dreaded parcel packaged and sent yesterday and it was just under the 2kg mark aswell.
    I love having the RM stamps as they have saved me a fortune and I have quite a few left to keep me going.
    I'm confessing to purchasing a manchester tsrt that I had with my afternoon cuppa but other than that it was a no spends day.
    Really need to get some housework done but finished wrapping the last couple of bits tonight.
    1LL how I wish I could do that with my DB in terms of presents but we live quite far apart, he doesn't do shopping, I really couldn't cope with his bad temper while out.......and to think he is a teacher!
    It is so quiet on the thread at the minute, everyone must be busy with their Christmas prep.
    Have a good evening everyone x
    2017 birthday savings so far thru shopping frugally = 228.72 284.31 306.81 481.15:money.
    April grocery challenge £171.21/ £200 May GC £248.47/£190 June GC £87.69/ £190
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 2nd Dec 17, 8:49 AM
    • 6,610 Posts
    • 38,120 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning feeling a little delicate after last night! Nursing a coffee and might have to take some pain relief if I don't perk up soon. Manged a lay in till nearly 8.30 & madam is at the outlaws so all good at chez DMS

yay to the weekend and 3 days off today's plans include:

* tidying up and some cleaning - tis a bit of a mess currently
    * put some washing on and hang on dryer. If I can do 2 loads I will...
    * meeting up with childminder for coffee so madam can see her
    * call someone re volunteering
    * all meals from stores
    * go for a run
    * go to the allotment for a couple of hours - have really neglected it the last couple of weeks
    * speak to oh about me going out this evening - a friend is throwing a crafting, curry and cocktails thing....
    * call another friend as was supposed to be meeting her for drinks but hoping she'll swap to tomorrow instead
    * update spending diary

Ok that seems like plenty! Have a great weekend everyone x
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 2nd Dec 17, 8:55 AM
    • 4,667 Posts
    • 35,838 Thanks
    DawnW
    Ended up not getting much done at all yesterday as I felt yucky and was panicking due to DD having a false (imminent baby) alarm

Anyway, a quiet night.... when baby is actually coming I will need to drop everything and go and look after little GD, for as long as it all takes. So no ambitious plans or outings, and thank goodness OH is a little better and can now move around in the house a bit and get himself a cuppa or something to eat.

Today's small things:
    Dog walks x 2
    Small shop needed from Mr S, the things I couldn't get in Lidls the other day
    Post 2 ebay parcels
    List some more things if the light is good enough to take photos - it is really dark and gloomy atm
    Check fridge for things that need to be frozen or used up (didn't do this yesterday)
    Make fish cakes for dinner, to use up leftover mashed potato. I shall add chopped parsley and capers to make them seem a bit posher than what is actually leftover mash and a tin of tuna
    A bit of cleaning and much needed tidying!
    Light the wood stove later - chimney sweep came yesterday I have turned the central heating down and the lounge and kitchen radiators off, as although the stove is only alight in the evenings, it is still warm in here the following morning I will turn them on later if needed, but fine atm.
    NSDs for December 7/15
    Decluttering 50/31

• La escocesa
    • By La escocesa 2nd Dec 17, 8:59 AM
    • 2,930 Posts
    • 18,535 Thanks
    La escocesa
    Hi gang

Gosh HK - that does sound like a stress you don't need. I'm a big believer in getting rid of stuff you don't want regardless if it is a pressie - I'd get those unworn trainers straight into a charity bag and you may make someone else's Christmas when they find them.

We're off to see the in laws today. Free food and board. Unfortunately we will need to leave the comforts of our B&B to go a friend's 40th - what an inconvenience

I'm just doing our 2018 budget - it's v fun I love a good planning sesh!

Then I need to get ready and tidy this house - I really don't know how it gets to be such a tip!

Oooh, also someone used my referral link for YNAB so I got a month free.
    Last edited by La escocesa; 02-12-2017 at 9:03 AM.
    • Lottebear
    • By Lottebear 2nd Dec 17, 9:32 AM
    • 752 Posts
    • 3,321 Thanks
    Lottebear
    I have done a spending review of Grocery shopping as I felt I had been visiting shops more and more. Anyway having reviewed it I am bang on budget and I have been visiting discount store more to off set the rising supermarket prices. I also feel that I could shave a bit off these if needed.

We are off to the cinema later, we couldn't get in last week so we will try again this week, I will take drinks and snacks.

Although December is busy with days out and events most of these have been paid for in advance. Christmas shopping is complete so I am hoping of a low spend month.

I will keep chipping away at surveys and a watchful eye on the budget.
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 2nd Dec 17, 9:28 PM
    • 4,997 Posts
    • 19,839 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Evening all!

I have been working for the last three days and absolutely knackered. I've not enjoyed it so much this week but it's been a funny old week.

Amazon sales are still ticking over at an average of four a day though I have some new stuff up so hoping that will increase if these new ones are successful.

I had my card declined today but I know I have Amazon money in the other account that I can move across. I feel like I spent a lot on shopping tonight but we were out of THE most essential item for me (tea bags!) and I also bought a ready cooked pizza for £3.40 which was a lot less than a takeaway one would have cost.

I did an hours overtime on Thursday and yesterday, after working until 9.30pm, bought some bargainous (half price) hand carved turkey for an easy dinner (with mash.)

I'm looking forward to four days off now and catching up on house stuff
    Make £5 a day in December £54.94/£310 (November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 3rd Dec 17, 8:13 AM
    • 6,610 Posts
    • 38,120 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning guys again feeling a little groggy this morning. Ladies evening at friend's crafting was great fun, loads of women all eating, chatting & crafting I took most things from stores for my contributions (it was cocktails and curry sides so took ingredients to make gin sours, and strained & took my blackberry whiskey and also made some bombay potatoes ) stopped at the SM and picked up a few bits so it "cost" me £2.50 for a lovely evening out

while I was at SM I managed to get £16 worth of ys GCs for £3.30 which I have stashed in the freezer

Today:

* I need to go pick up my car at some point
    * ds' ex girlfriend is coming to collect her things in my loft and have lunch
    * I need to get up in the loft before she does and get her birthday/xmas gifts and wrap them
    * hang up washing & do another load
    * all meals from stores ]
    * grab apple crumble out of freezer for dessert
    * have a look through freezer - I need to defrost both but they have too much in them! Need a plan of action!
    * list a couple of things on fleabay

Ok that's all I can think of for now...

ETA I've been through freezer - we have a whole host of items and not a lot of main meal things! Have grabbed out frozen sloes & blackberries to make fruit booze. Have transferred a lot from freezer 2 into freezer 1 top drawer to be used this week! Hoping by the end of next week we might be able to defrost at least 1 in time for restocking!
    Last edited by determined new ms; 03-12-2017 at 8:50 AM.
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 3rd Dec 17, 9:26 AM
    • 4,667 Posts
    • 35,838 Thanks
    DawnW
    I have the same issue with my freezers DNMS, though I am hoping to run them down enough to defrost between now and the New Year.

Up early as usual, done a few things so far:
    HG fruit from freezer for breakfast instead of bought fruit
    Chilly, but heating is on only in the bathroom, airing cupboard and loft conversion (it gets very chilly up there and I don't want any frozen pipes in the ensuite
    Walked dog
    Did my weekly litter pick along the pavement / verge at the front of the house, and round the back, which is supposed to be private but is used by all and sundry - wouldn't mind if they didn't drop their litter all over it Anyway, done now and I don't have to look at it!
    Got rid of some old compost bags from the woodshed. Topped up compost in my bay tree's pot with the last of a bag of ericaceous compost, that I didn't know was there
    Picked a few beetroot from the garden

Still to do:
    Make a cake or biscuits of some kind
    Go through fridge and see what needs using or freezing
    Cook a roast chicken later, for dinner / lots of leftovers
    Pack an ebay parcel, and chase another buyer to pay, so that I can get hers ready for posting
    List some more items, if it gets light enough to take decent photos
    Tidy at least one cupboard or drawer
    Clean bathroom
    Another dog walk

That should keep me busy - but all is provisional on whether my daughter decides to have her baby today!
    NSDs for December 7/15
    Decluttering 50/31

• determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 3rd Dec 17, 10:16 AM
    • 6,610 Posts
    • 38,120 Thanks
    determined new ms
    it's all fun and games when I'm freezing little odds and s0ds but not so fun when there's no room in the freezer and hardly any meals!

I've made my meal plan solely based on what we have in and am literally buying the very minimum needed. Am determined that by 21st we will have defrosted 1!
    DF as at 30/12/16
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,248Posts Today

6,093Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin