Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 27th Nov 17, 8:16 AM
    • 4,658Posts
    • 35,801Thanks
    DawnW
    What small things will you do this week? W/C 27 November
    • 27th Nov 17, 8:16 AM
    What small things will you do this week? W/C 27 November 27th Nov 17 at 8:16 AM
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important
    NSDs for December 4/15
    Decluttering 13/31

Page 2
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 28th Nov 17, 12:49 PM
    • 3,732 Posts
    • 18,448 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Hi Tuesday Savers,
    Useful day so far, but most of my efforts have had to be on local political stuff, so it will be this afternoon when I get onto my list good & proper. Anyway:
    *2 baths from 1 lot of hot water. All the laundry had dried on heated airer too, so that's 2 little energy-saving measures today. Nothing is as cheap as drying laundry out on the line for free, of course, but when it's about 2 degrees, a heated airer is way cheaper than cranking up the radiators!
    *Bake sourdough loaf.....that's in hand, it's on its first proving & I'm off to shape it in a minute, before I have my lunch.
    *Make tomorrow's packed lunch.
    *Steak & kidney in the slow cooker, using l/o big piece of kidney from last time. There will be enough to fill mr f's food flask for Thursday's packed lunch too.
    *Invoiced an ebay buyer, wrapped his parcel & re-listed all unsold items. It's very slow-going, as every time I re-list I only sell a max of 2 items, usually 1 or even none, but they are slowly shifting, re-listing isn't too onerous & every little helps.
    *Did 1 x Prolific Academic survey - am up to over £16 on that - haven't been doing it all that long. They are more interesting & varied surveys than giving my opinions of brands I don't give a *£?! about, to be honest. Thanks FVD for putting me onto them.
    *Entered 2 prize draws. Someone has to win. I think it is high time it was me.
    *Wrap more presents - this fell off the list yesterday when the afternoon just seemed to disappear. Will be using plenty of items from my recycled wrappings stash, as well as last year's free rolls of giftwrap.
    *Might bake some mini-muffins if I leave sufficient time later - oven will need to go on for baking loaf, so may as well make use of it while it's hot.
    OK, that's my list.....Oh, & knit....that goes without saying as I am not very good at watching TV without being productive at the same time.
    Cheers all,
    F x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    Loan pay-down fund instalment 2 = £120
    Payment received from surveys: 2015 = £320 2016 = £210 2017 = £294
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 28th Nov 17, 12:53 PM
    • 3,732 Posts
    • 18,448 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Dawn - I do hope your partner gets on ok with his MRI scan. They utterly freak me out, as don't like being shut in enclosed spaces, but they are the best way to get a diagnosis. Fingers crossed for you x

DNMS - Congratulations on the job. What great news! And in a rewarding sector too. Yes, challenging, but it is good to know that your daily efforts will be making a difference to people in need of help. I was only thinking of you the other day. I don't know if you saw it, but there was an article in Sunday's 'Observer' about kinship care & how difficult it can be. I was mentally giving you a big positive pat on the back while I was reading it.

And now I must go & find some lunch x
    Money can't jump out of your purse on its own so ask 'Can I borrow one, make one, grow one, bake one, re-purpose or recycle, acquire it for free?' Yes? Then put that purse away & keep your money because little savings grow!
    • maria3104
    • By maria3104 28th Nov 17, 2:35 PM
    • 914 Posts
    • 9,542 Thanks
    maria3104
    Congratulations DNMS. Great news

Grocery shopping with me is out of control, but not mega bad.

Christmas is completed and wrapped and swapped with family where required.

Keep well everyone. I am reading more than I am posting at the moment.

M x
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 28th Nov 17, 5:02 PM
    • 4,986 Posts
    • 19,790 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Afternoon all!

Hope your DH gets some answers and a way forward, Dawn

Today has been all about getting rid of stuff that is stressing me out. I have sorted through the 50+ pairs of shoes my mum gave me to sell. I have picked out a dozen pairs that I think will do well and have taken the rest to the charity shop, it's a weight off my mind (and out of my car!)

I have also decided to let go of chasing Amazon for the stuff they have lost because I dread every dealing I have with their call centre and I just want it to go away. I have deleted those two items and will give it a couple of days and try to list again and start afresh. Luckily my items are low cost but there are people with huge amounts of money invested in stock that has been lost. I've also just got my first one star review, despite putting the dimensions in the listing the buyer thought it was going to be bigger than it was. Seriously, they are breathing our air

I popped into the £ shop after the charity shop to buy hair dye and sellotape, I can't notice any difference in results between their hair dye and the more expensive ones (maybe a more limited range of colours.) Also got a dustpan and brush and some chocolate (would be rude not to )

I may have myself booked to do a couple of days freelance just before Christmas, I can't do the full week because of my new job but said if they can't find anyone else and two days will help I can do them.

I carried my looks-like-new dog kennel into the garden and it fits the spot I had in mind for it perfectly! I've not put any cat litter in it yet but they've both had a good nose around it!

I've been leaving the oven and dishwasher door open when they've finished to take the chill off the kitchen, it reminds me of my very first flat that had very little in the way of heating and I would just turn the oven on with the door open to keep warm!

Have a cosy evening everyone!
    Last edited by FatVonD; 28-11-2017 at 5:12 PM.
    Make £5 a day in December £54.94/£310 (November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • PoorGuyNextDoor
    • By PoorGuyNextDoor 28th Nov 17, 5:17 PM
    • 136 Posts
    • 354 Thanks
    PoorGuyNextDoor
    Hey guys il join in and follow this too if you dont mind Not much i can do this week bar the overtime and keep it as frugal as possible with spending to a minimum.
    Can now be found in the Millionaire Challenge thread
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 28th Nov 17, 8:08 PM
    • 4,658 Posts
    • 35,801 Thanks
    DawnW
    Welcome PoorGuyNextDoor, we like to see new people here

Thanks everyone for the good wishes for OH, we will now have to wait for the scan results, about a week, apparently, but at least it is done now!
    NSDs for December 4/15
    Decluttering 13/31

• adventureofmemories
    • By adventureofmemories 28th Nov 17, 9:23 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 227 Thanks
    adventureofmemories
    Yesterday I had a no spend day (I did buy a bus ticket but that's only because I don't drive and get the bus to and from work, was budgeted so I don't class it as a spend). My fiance did order an uber and take away but I won't count it as it's not my money.

I also took lunch to work and made myself a cuppa when I left work instead.

Today I;
    * managed to finally add my bank card into the mticket app,meaning instead of spending £77 on weekly tickets for the month,I can purchase an online monthly ticket for £66 .

* had an no spend day today
    * me and the hubs to be took our own lunches and caught the bus to wotk and back
    *Cancelled a membership for a site I never use
    #257£1000EFC £124.25/£1,000 £24.25 SPC#201(going towards my EF) #01H2B'18C £0.00/£2,400
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 28th Nov 17, 9:41 PM
    • 6,606 Posts
    • 38,105 Thanks
    determined new ms
    I've also just got my first one star review, despite putting the dimensions in the listing the buyer thought it was going to be bigger than it was. Seriously, they are breathing our air
    Originally posted by FatVonD

DNMS - Congratulations on the job. What great news! And in a rewarding sector too. Yes, challenging, but it is good to know that your daily efforts will be making a difference to people in need of help. I was only thinking of you the other day. I don't know if you saw it, but there was an article in Sunday's 'Observer' about kinship care & how difficult it can be. I was mentally giving you a big positive pat on the back while I was reading it.
    Originally posted by foxgloves
    thanks Foxgloves

I did read the article. I'm glad things aren't so bad for us. DD does try really hard and in the main things have improved so much over the last 18 months and particularly since July. However there are times that are complex, around when dd is ill, that we probably shouldn't let it go ahead. lo is really good at verbalising she wants contact but she wants it to be with us around. We do now allow them to be upstairs playing in lo's room, as lo makes it clear if she's not feeling comfortable by sticking close to us. It's very complex but I think we are luckier than most

Hey guys il join in and follow this too if you dont mind Not much i can do this week bar the overtime and keep it as frugal as possible with spending to a minimum.
    Originally posted by PoorGuyNextDoor
    welcome PoorGuyNextDoor
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling '16 £287.33 Roadkill £28.25
    Wombling YTD £2982.2/Roadkill £8.63
    SFDs Oct 13/15 CC saved £2372.50
    • foxgloves
    • By foxgloves 29th Nov 17, 9:18 AM
    • 3,732 Posts
    • 18,448 Thanks
    foxgloves
    Morning Frugalistas & welcome to Poorguynextdoor,
    Off to a cracking start today, which is good as I have to go out for an early evening meeting which means I need to operate a couple of hours in advance of my usual day:
    *Already managed 2 baths from one lot of hot water & have washed my hair which is drying naturally to save on electricity. I think i mentioned before that I was once on a very eco campsite which had a hairdryer which took 20ps.....& you got 20p's worth of electricity, which was a total eye-opener to me as it dried less than a quarter of my hair!
    *Have made bread dough for tonight's pizza & some bread rolls - on its 1st proving.
    *Ordered small festive gift for mr f's stocking which I have been trying to get for ages but it's always been out of stock. So it's a spend, but not a big one & will save me having to think of something else potentially more expensive.
    *Sorted this week's clean laundry & was able to put most of it away un-ironed,- just a set of bed-linene to do, a dress & a T-shirt, so not much electricity used there.
    *Did another Prolific academic survey which will put me up to £18.
    Next on the list:
    Continue wrapping presents & boxing/bagging ready to take down to my family mid-December. I want to get this done as gift-wrapping always takes about 6 times longer than I think it's going to. Am using up quite a bit of my salvaged giftwrap/ribbons/tags stash.....in fact, I made some tags yesterday from a past-its-best gold shiny gift bag, a hole punch & some thread. They look quite festive. If I get this done, I will carry on writing cards.....1 free box from last year & 2 free boxes this week (O2 Priorities)......as that's another job which takes ages & I find I use fewer stamps if I have cards ready for when I see people.
    Then there's the usual bits of money saving like making tomorrow's packed lunch, etc, though that's easy today as mr f has earmarked some leftovers.
    OK, piano practice first, then off I go with wrapping session.
    Wishing everyone a productive day.
    F x
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 29th Nov 17, 11:30 AM
    • 4,986 Posts
    • 19,790 Thanks
    FatVonD
    You have just prompted me to also do some gift wrapping, Foxgloves, I usually put all the gifts into the huge gift bags from the £ shop but they are just going under the 'tree' this year.

I'm back at work tomorrow so today is my last day for getting stuff done here, I plan to:

Photograph shoes for eBay
    Do some gift wrapping
    Fold and put away washing
    Check whether uniform needs ironing
    Quick tidy of the garden
    Watch The Apprentice and then spend hours before I fall asleep working out how I'd have done it better
    Make £5 a day in December £54.94/£310 (November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 29th Nov 17, 12:15 PM
    • 6,606 Posts
    • 38,105 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Afternoon guys

What small things have/will I do?

* madam for school dinners
    * hung up washing on dryer
    * had lo dhal in the fridge for lunch rather than the (unopened tin of) beans & cheese toastie I wanted
    * going to listen to audio book and clean up
    * going for a run in a bit
    * treated myself to a double wall stainless steel bottle (for hot or cold drinks) and not a plastic one. Got it from TK M4XX for £7.99 rather than £20-25 I saw them advertised from elsewhere
    * snacks ready for madam for ballet
    * bake muffins for lunch packs & use up blueberries
    * picked up a pack of mixed daffs to plant in the garden ready for spring
    * pay a couple of bills - and check banking my virtue of this

ok that'll do happy hump day guys
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • uphillstruggler
    • By uphillstruggler 29th Nov 17, 12:39 PM
    • 132 Posts
    • 727 Thanks
    uphillstruggler
    Hi everyone,

DNMS congratulations on the new job

Was going to fill car up using a 10p off/litre discount voucher but it has expired! Oh dear.
    Have had a slight nightmare as I sent a phone back under its 12-month warranty for a replacement and they delivered it to an old address... I kept bugging the company for ages asking where my phone was and they eventually piped up with a "you signed for it a month ago". No, I didn't. So had to try to contact the new occupiers of my old flat, but printer has decided to be "offline" today and I'm currently trying to coax it into operation! It's funny how something so simple can waste so much time! Edit: yes, you guessed it. In the end it printed out far too many of them...

Today I have/will:

*check accounts - done
    *free hot drink in town
    *December budget
    *post couple of letters
    *take photos of clothes items to put in capsule wardrobe app - the point being to combine what I have and not spend any more (or spend wisely, at least)
    *quick clean
    *work, work, work! - done
    *book leave! Seriously! Do this! - done!
    *exercise

Have a super day all,
    US
    Last edited by uphillstruggler; 29-11-2017 at 2:52 PM.
    Emergencies account: £250/500 CC (20/10/17): £652.50
    Groceries Dec 2017: EUR28.09/200 NSD Dec 2017: 0/7
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 29th Nov 17, 1:30 PM
    • 571 Posts
    • 5,582 Thanks
    1LuckyLady

Hi all, I don't know where this week is going, can't believe its my first chance of the week to check in!! Congratulations on the new job Dnms Welcome to newbies, its a great thread so I hope you stick with us.
    I'm a bit all over the place at the minute as we've had last minute changes of plans meaning that everything we had planned for this weekend has had to be cancelled/postponed as we need to head up North to see dh's mum. (She has been saying they'd come visit us all year but its not happened so dh has decided that we are going for a flying visit on Saturday/Sunday - it makes it easier for xmas gift as I have been shopping to build them a hamper rather then forking out for a branded one that they don't want half of anyway! At least this way its more personalised for them!)

Todays list from me
    Ds1 ys bread & scrambled egg for breakfasdt
    Ds2 to school breakfast club for a free breakfast
    Gym session & refill water bottle there
    Collected the last gift for ds1 which had been bought from arg0s using my sisters love2sh0p 7.5% off discount, went to the m&s food next door to get the biscuits/chocolates/mini cake etc to go in the hamper - used the self service tils but had a problem in there that it didn't print a receipt, spoke to the guy there and he was able to reprint last receipt but that wasn't my shop so they convinced me that my transaction hadn't gone through, so I paid again, 2hrs later at home I check the online banking and there are two £18 transactions so I had to get back in the car, go back and get them to sort it. I was pleased that the 2 members of staff I'd spoken to the first time were there as it made it easier.
    Check banking / update spreadsheet spotted on mr t cc there is a duplicated charge for something i'd ordered/cancelled and reordered, it had said no charge had been made on the email. so have emailed Tesco direct to get them to sort it out
    ds2's xmas fair tonight - I do hate them in his school but going to go a bit later see if that helps! Nope no better, still hate them!!
    Bought my sisters gift as I saw it was on offer
    Wrap dh's gifts I bought him yesterday, pleased with the aftershave gift set as it was on offer with 20% off (and includes a shower gel for the same price as the aftershave on its own) and I was able to use my £11 Debenhams reward voucher from when he bought his new work suits
    Wrap ds pressie & sis's bottle, very little left to get or wrap now!!
    Make families lunches for tomorrow
    Check onepoll for surveys still 15p away from payout yay 5p away now
    yougov surveys
    Do a bit of something on swag$
    Leftovers for tea
    Claim payout on pinecone £5 amzon on its way
    Run the dishwasher on the quick wash
    Get xmas cards out as I know I have a special one for mil/fil in there, will need to find a suitable picture of the boys to put in it as its a frame one
    Share bath water, continue use up of lotions and potions and let hair dry naturally
    Put washing away from the radiators and see if another load worth going in.
    Clean kitchen using stardrops
    Rm surveys Just posted my last for this current period

Better crack on as lots to do!

Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 29-11-2017 at 6:24 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 29th Nov 17, 1:35 PM
    • 4,986 Posts
    • 19,790 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Flippin' heck, Amazon are reimbursing me for the stuff they lost, just after I'd given up hope of it ever being resolved! And they reimburse what you would have made on it rather than the cost price so it's equivalent to 60 sales!
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 29th Nov 17, 4:02 PM
    • 4,658 Posts
    • 35,801 Thanks
    DawnW
    1LL, that is exactly why I hate self service tills
    Brilliant news on the Amazon reimbursement FVD

Today's plans:
    So far:
    Stewed HG fruit from freezer for breakfast instead of bought fresh fruit
    Walked dog, he wore his coat this morning, so was happy to walk further than he has been doing, and he looks funny in his little green coat
    Took car to dealership to have a free winter safety check (didn't buy it new, so quite pleased with this). Free coffee while I waited, too
    Post office with 3 ebay parcels
    Went to sales unit and restocked. A couple of things had sold, which I was pleased about
    Listed 3 more thing on ebay
    A couple of onepoll surveys

Still to do:
    Check fridge to see what needs using or freezing Not done, but will make sure I do it tomorrow!
    Another dog walk Done
    Check banks Done
    Check for surveys again Done, just one more for onepoll so far
    Declutter / clean something! Top of bureau and a drawer of doom (I have many of these...) I found the egg slicer and cherry stoner I could have done with finding earlier, still I have put them in the kitchen now, so I will be able to find them in future!
    Last edited by DawnW; 29-11-2017 at 8:22 PM.
    NSDs for December 4/15
    Decluttering 13/31

• Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 29th Nov 17, 9:19 PM
    • 371 Posts
    • 3,018 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Welcome newbies, it's a brilliant thread

FVD that's brilliant news on Amazon's reimbursement and so they should when they lose stock.

Still not done the paperwork or planned carpet cleaning.have a meeting tomorrow morning, have I prepared...nope, I've been shocking this week

Went to put some bacon on today and my electrics went down, electrician really lovely but what a hassle to sort out.........and my poor bacon!!
    I have been efficient in other areas, banking all checked and up to date ready for the 1st
    Washing up to date
    2 bags of items to go to the charity shop tomorrow
    I've got a new jacket ready for Prague that is going to be much better to use through the winter months.
    Yesterday and today I washed 2 thick heavy coats that attract animal hair, are way too bulky to use with the wheelchair so they are all ready to go to the charity shop aswell
    Also slowly have items building up ready to do a tip run
    Living room tidy up
    Last bits of Christmas presents wrapped, just one parcel to package up now-have all recycled bits and box ready to send.
    Picked up a few bits for my DDs birthday which is a nightmare after Christmas. I will be able to send them as she will be at uni. Not only were they on a special but using Martin's email I got the No 7 free gift thrown in and used vouchers......grand total spent 50p!
    I've also used the last pennies sitting on a m@s gift card to get a couple of half price beauty items for presents next year.. The only problem was I didn't want a lot so would have had to pay for delivery or do a pick up and i haven't got a marks near me but DD has near the uni.......she has come in very handyand saved me money instead of costing me money
    2017 birthday savings so far thru shopping frugally = 228.72 284.31 306.81 481.15:money.
    April grocery challenge £171.21/ £200 May GC £248.47/£190 June GC £87.69/ £190
    • La escocesa
    • By La escocesa 29th Nov 17, 9:59 PM
    • 2,929 Posts
    • 18,530 Thanks
    La escocesa
    Hi gang,
    Nice to catch up with you all

to the newbies!

Dawn - thanks for the kick off Lots of love to your and your hubby - hope you can keep busy to take your mind off things. Exciting that your new grandkid is on the way.

DNMS - Woop woop, that's great news about the job!

FVD - nice one on the reimbursement thing! BTW, I love reading the 1 star reviews and thinking what idiots the people sound

Here's me:
    - Cheapo porridge brekkie
    - Packed lunches
    - Using up yarn stash - a little hat for the charity shop methinks
    - Covered pal's class so a wee bit extra for job #2
    - Free e-book
    - Early night

Payday tomorrow so I will love sorting YNAB Also super excited to bring 2017's budget to an end, do all my reports etc and then start a band new one for 2018! #budgetgeek

Also working job#2 tomorrow and arranging to send something back that I ordered but it's not perfecto...

Right, night all!
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 30th Nov 17, 5:04 AM
    • 6,606 Posts
    • 38,105 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning I'm up again before the crack of dawn not sure how I'll feel later... I think I went to sleep at about 9.30 last night At least I'm enjoying the peace and quiet

just read Martin's newsletter as didn't get round to it yesterday

* Working today so will need to put a lunch together
    * take reusable bottle for water during day - I just LOVE it!
    * try to park a little further out for appts so I get some additional steps in (have put on 2 (of the 6lbs I lost) since I gave up smoking when I had my tooth extracted. Am trying really hard not to put it all back on over Christmas!)
    * madam having school dinners - got to love the free school meals for her age group
    * will see if there's enough washing for a load
    * take note of mileage and submit expenses today
    * want to go for a walk in my lunch break if I don't get time I will in evening
    * think I'm going to hand in my notice today
    * hope to list a few bits on fleabay tonight
    * mil having madam after school. No after school costs for us today
    * going to A5da to pick up hot choc and pink milk for madam using £1.06 wombled price guarantees
    * giganti plaki for dinner mmmmmm
    Last edited by determined new ms; 30-11-2017 at 5:13 AM.
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 30th Nov 17, 5:11 AM
    • 6,606 Posts
    • 38,105 Thanks
    determined new ms
    FVD nice one on the missing stock

La E nice to see you back. How was your sister's birthday?!

HK can't believe how organised you are with gifts! We have just gone the other way and just don't get them

1LL hope today is a little calmer for you x
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 30th Nov 17, 7:24 AM
    • 4,658 Posts
    • 35,801 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Well, I wasn't up quite as early as DNMS, but was fairly close behind
    Nothing done yet, just breakfast with HG fruit from freezer instead of bought fruit (we get through loads of fruit!) I actually rather like stewed rhubarb for breakfast

Today's small things:
    Walk dog x 2 for free exercise
    Dog to groomer's for 9.30. Not looking forward to this as it is icy and I hate driving on the ungritted small roads round here when it is icy
    Start a shopping list, but won't go today
    Clean fridge before I load it up again!
    List more ebay items
    Pack an item that sold yesterday
    Do some cleaning, trying to keep on top of it in case of unscheduled hospital stuff or new babies arriving (I will have to look after GD when that happens)
    Tackle another drawer of doom! I have started a new CS pile, and am keen to add to it! So far it has a 2018 calendar that I don't like and spare BBQ tools.... why do I need those? We don't even have BBQs very often, to need 2 sets of tools The second set was a free gift that came with something else, so I didn't actually buy them
    Check for surveys
    Sort RM surveys stuff for next week
    HM meals from stores

Almost light enough to walk dog, must go early this morning due to early grooming appointment. Brrr
    NSDs for December 4/15
    Decluttering 13/31

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

129Posts Today

2,493Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin