Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 27th Nov 17, 12:45 AM
    • 18,896Posts
    • 10,120Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    Can't use iPlayer on my Mac
    • 27th Nov 17, 12:45 AM
    Can't use iPlayer on my Mac 27th Nov 17 at 12:45 AM
    Log into BBC account, but get a blank screen on pressing "Play" on any content. Tried Command and R as suggested by BBC help page, but this only flashes up for a second. Adobe up to date . HTLM5 selected by default. What am I doing wrong?
Page 1
    • missile
    • By missile 27th Nov 17, 9:28 AM
    • 9,021 Posts
    • 4,388 Thanks
    missile
    • 27th Nov 17, 9:28 AM
    • 27th Nov 17, 9:28 AM
    Make an appointment with a Genius at your local Apple store.
    "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Ride hard or stay home
    • almillar
    • By almillar 27th Nov 17, 2:08 PM
    • 7,115 Posts
    • 2,859 Thanks
    almillar
    • 27th Nov 17, 2:08 PM
    • 27th Nov 17, 2:08 PM
    I'd be trying a different browser for starters, and make sure your browsers are up to date. Command-R is like Ctrl-R for Windows users - it's just 'Refresh'.
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 1st Dec 17, 1:47 AM
    • 18,896 Posts
    • 10,120 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 1st Dec 17, 1:47 AM
    • 1st Dec 17, 1:47 AM
    Just to update the thread, and for anyone with the same problem , clearing history and cookies solved the issue.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

973Posts Today

6,280Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @SF_England: @MartinSLewis Thanks Martin, just so everyone is aware- check your payslips between when you graduated and the following Ap?

• Sorry to bubble burst. But each day a lot of people tweet me this. I think it doesn't show any other votes until t? https://t.co/uRny62NRc1

• Today's Twitter poll: I want to find out are people generally happy. So how happy are you today? PS I did the same? https://t.co/3Gw9ylu2H2

• Follow Martin