Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Glad
    • By Glad 25th Nov 17, 8:57 PM
    • 17,861Posts
    • 38,705Thanks
    Glad
    Christmas markets 2017 in Wales
    • 25th Nov 17, 8:57 PM
    Christmas markets 2017 in Wales 25th Nov 17 at 8:57 PM
    I love Christmas markets the big city ones are spectacular with big fair rides and entertainment but small towns also hold christmas markets showcasing local businesses and produce, I find that family and friends that are hard to buy for, because they don't really need anthing, appreciate something a 'bit different' that supports local small businesses. I pick up food items to make hampers, or soaps and candles for a 'smelly' hamper

I thought we could add details of upcoming Christmas markets here, and also post the unusual gifts we've found
    Last edited by Glad; 25-11-2017 at 9:00 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    Compers please read the Comping Guide
Page 1
    • Glad
    • By Glad 25th Nov 17, 8:59 PM
    • 17,861 Posts
    • 38,705 Thanks
    Glad
    • 25th Nov 17, 8:59 PM
    • 25th Nov 17, 8:59 PM
    Wrexham Victorian Christmas Market
    Over 100 stalls selling a selection of festive treats and gifts; alongside Victorian street entertainers and a traditional carousel.

Venue: From Queens Square to St Giles’ Church

Dates: 07/12/2017 to 07/12/2017

Times: 12noon - 8pm

Age range: All

Ticket Price: Free
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • luxor4t
    • By luxor4t 26th Nov 17, 8:34 PM
    • 10,012 Posts
    • 36,001 Thanks
    luxor4t
    • 26th Nov 17, 8:34 PM
    • 26th Nov 17, 8:34 PM
    Swansea Christmas Market on Oxford Street,
    Friday 17 November to Thursday 21 December.
    Open from 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10.00am to 5.00pm on Sunday
    http://www.swanseachristmas.com/city-centre/christmas-shopping/street-market/
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
    • Glad
    • By Glad 30th Nov 17, 10:56 PM
    • 17,861 Posts
    • 38,705 Thanks
    Glad
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:56 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:56 PM
    Llandudno Christmas Fayre

Thursday 15th November to Sunday 18th November 2018

Visitors are welcomed to this beautiful Victorian seaside resort and our traditional Christmas Fayre, where you will enjoy cultural entertainment and stroll around more than 130 stalls right in the centre of town.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,365Posts Today

7,959Users online

Martin's Twitter