Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • philng
    • By philng 24th Nov 17, 3:22 PM
    • 545Posts
    • 57Thanks
    philng
    Td direct transfer to iweb very slow
    • 24th Nov 17, 3:22 PM
    Td direct transfer to iweb very slow 24th Nov 17 at 3:22 PM
    Initiated transfer to iweb 25 october with the non isa account going through fine.

However both mine and wife isa account still not done. Iweb say they have contacted iii 3 times and received no response. Iii claim they have not had these contacts but are inundated with transfer away requests.

Anyone else having an issue? Probably sums up why i am transferring as totally not impressed with iii where my account was held prior to switching to td direct.

Seems they have under estimated how many will want to leave.
Page 4
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 13th Dec 17, 10:34 AM
    • 24,044 Posts
    • 14,048 Thanks
    xylophone
    Cash appeared in iweb this morning.
    • philng
    • By philng 14th Dec 17, 10:33 AM
    • 545 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    philng
    Update:

My transfer now completed

Wife all complete except 1 Investment Trust (JPM Claverhouse) has not been transferred and is now not showing on either III or IWEB account & awaiting cash transfer!

Will be glad when everything has been fully complete & I can close the III accounts.
    • michael1234
    • By michael1234 14th Dec 17, 4:38 PM
    • 137 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    michael1234
    Arghh, I wish I'd read this thread before starting my own! I'm also trying to move to iWEb but ii have my name spelled incorrectly so asked what I need to do to change it.
    Well it took them more than a week just to tell me I needed to send in physical certified copies of my passport (the passport itself not being acceptable).

Very frustrated.
    • philng
    • By philng 20th Dec 17, 8:14 AM
    • 545 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    philng
    Final Update:

Both mine & wife transfer now completed (III to IWEB). 55 days from original request & numerous phone calls later.

Last issue was the non transfer of one line of stock (an Investment Trust) which for over a week did not appear in either the III or IWEB account-apparently was in a suspense account as III had placed an incorrect ref number on it????

Raised complaint 2 weeks ago but yesterday denied any knowledge of complaint so raised again. Appears III are also trying to cover up complaints too???

Glad to get away from III just hoping IWEB standards are better. Shame really as I had previously had no issues with TD Direct.

Be interesting to see what happens to any imminent dividends? III say they will be credited direct to IWEB but we will see.
    • EdGasketTheSecond
    • By EdGasketTheSecond 20th Dec 17, 9:17 PM
    • 380 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    EdGasketTheSecond
    Can you tell me please how long it took cash to go from ii to iWeb? i.e. time between disappearing from ii until it appeared in iWeb
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 20th Dec 17, 9:29 PM
    • 24,044 Posts
    • 14,048 Thanks
    xylophone
    Can you tell me please how long it took cash to go from ii to iWeb? i.e. time between disappearing from ii until it appeared in iWeb
    Left II on 8 Dec and appeared in iWeb on 13th.
    • EdGasketTheSecond
    • By EdGasketTheSecond 20th Dec 17, 9:32 PM
    • 380 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    EdGasketTheSecond
    Mine left on the 15th and has yet to appear. Why can't it be instant like when I make an online payment?
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 20th Dec 17, 11:47 PM
    • 24,044 Posts
    • 14,048 Thanks
    xylophone
    Mine left on the 15th
    A Friday ( as was the day mine left the account) - it probably missed some II cut off point and was probably a BACS transfer, even if like mine II showed FP - you'll probably see it in iWeb tomorrow.

Clearly it can be quicker - see post 53.

And my four OEICS may not be visible in iWeb until 8th Jan according to iWeb Customer Service - I am waiting to see what happens to the dividends due at the end of this month.

I may have reason to hope.....see post 40 http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73585334#post73585334
    • EdGasketTheSecond
    • By EdGasketTheSecond 21st Dec 17, 9:52 AM
    • 380 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    EdGasketTheSecond
    How were you able to see it 'showed FP'? I had a good look and all I could find in ii under Transaction History was a Transfer out and an amount; no mention of the means of transfer.
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 21st Dec 17, 1:28 PM
    • 24,044 Posts
    • 14,048 Thanks
    xylophone
    How were you able to see it 'showed FP'?
    The statement showed FP.
    • EdGasketTheSecond
    • By EdGasketTheSecond 21st Dec 17, 9:43 PM
    • 380 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    EdGasketTheSecond
    Where do I find 'The statement'; I don't see one on my account; only transaction history?
    I think my cash must have been sent by cheque assuming it got sent; still not in iWeb
    Last edited by EdGasketTheSecond; 21-12-2017 at 9:46 PM.
    • buffman
    • By buffman 22nd Dec 17, 1:27 PM
    • 364 Posts
    • 186 Thanks
    buffman
    My cash left on Dec 19th, still waiting for it to appear in iWeb.
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 22nd Dec 17, 1:29 PM
    • 24,044 Posts
    • 14,048 Thanks
    xylophone
    The statement that shows dividends received/tax reclaim/purchases etc?

Mine shows the date /reference then under transaction

FASTER PAYMENT TO HALIFAX - AO

I've no idea what AO means.

It was sent on 8 Dec and arrived on 13 Dec.
    • philng
    • By philng 27th Dec 17, 4:12 PM
    • 545 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    philng
    Now told that dividends will be credited to the account held as at record date so any recent or imminent dividends will be paid to III and then not transferred to IWEB until month end in a sweep.

Definitely one to keep track of & taking above in to account it is likely final closure with III will not be until end of Jan 2018 which will be 14 weeks from date of initial request.

Crazy!
    • xylophone
    • By xylophone 5th Jan 18, 5:54 PM
    • 24,044 Posts
    • 14,048 Thanks
    xylophone
    One of the missing OEICS has now appeared in iweb - three still in limbo - and no sign whatsoever of the end December income.
    • EdGasketTheSecond
    • By EdGasketTheSecond 6th Jan 18, 10:46 PM
    • 380 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    EdGasketTheSecond
    A family members transfer requested from TD Direct (now II) to x-o has still not been completed after more than 2 months. x-o say they have no valuation from II; II say they have no trade and settlement dates from x-o; pathetic. Will be raising a complaint with the financial ombudsman about it.
    • MastG
    • By MastG 7th Jan 18, 6:47 AM
    • 68 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    MastG
    Now told that dividends will be credited to the account held as at record date so any recent or imminent dividends will be paid to III and then not transferred to IWEB until month end in a sweep.

Definitely one to keep track of & taking above in to account it is likely final closure with III will not be until end of Jan 2018 which will be 14 weeks from date of initial request.

Crazy!
    Originally posted by philng
    I transferred from td to iweb in june and it was easy- took 3 weeks for all but dividends
    some of my dividends were after record date but not paid for 2.5 months later.
    td offered to send me the check for forthcoming dividends or to transfer them for me keeping them in the isa, the latter worked out ok, with the dividends showing as cash transfers (no other details) about 7 days after each payment date.

Gary
    • Optimist
    • By Optimist 7th Jan 18, 8:01 AM
    • 4,418 Posts
    • 5,479 Thanks
    Optimist
    A family members transfer requested from TD Direct (now II) to x-o has still not been completed after more than 2 months. x-o say they have no valuation from II; II say they have no trade and settlement dates from x-o; pathetic. Will be raising a complaint with the financial ombudsman about it.
    Originally posted by EdGasketTheSecond
    Currently 3 months for my wifes ISA to transfer to IWEB with exactly the same response from III as above. IWEB have provided the many dates they have requested the info with no response from III. She has now put in a formal complaint to III.

My transfer took 2.5 months
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell. British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,864Posts Today

9,413Users online

Martin's Twitter