Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Scilly
    • By Scilly 24th Nov 17, 9:05 AM
    • 12Posts
    • 10Thanks
    Scilly
    Cost of fencing (approximation required for budgeting)
    • 24th Nov 17, 9:05 AM
    Cost of fencing (approximation required for budgeting) 24th Nov 17 at 9:05 AM
    Ignore this post - I've seen another recent similar thread. Thank you (Don't think I can delete post)

I need to get fencing up in the spring & want a budget to work towards but have no idea at the cost.
    I can't do it myself (ailments, aches & pains) so will need to pay someone.
    I only need to do the left side & back, so that'll be 6 panels x 4 across.
    Anybody want to guestimate the cost of it for me? I'm really not looking for exact costs, just approx.

Thank you very much

C
    Last edited by Scilly; 24-11-2017 at 9:41 AM.
Page 1
    • thakrsun89
    • By thakrsun89 1st Dec 17, 3:09 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    thakrsun89
    • 1st Dec 17, 3:09 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 3:09 PM
    When we had my fence done, both landscapers charged £45 per panel (6ft x 4ft). We are based in West London. Quote was to supply and fit 8 panels.
    • kev25v6
    • By kev25v6 1st Dec 17, 8:26 PM
    • 150 Posts
    • 97 Thanks
    kev25v6
    • 1st Dec 17, 8:26 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 8:26 PM
    For ours, concrete posts, gravel board, 5ft6” panel and fitting it worked out at 100 quid a section. That was over flat ground in the midlands.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

287Posts Today

1,465Users online

Martin's Twitter