Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • antispam246
    • By antispam246 22nd Nov 17, 10:49 AM
    • 878Posts
    • 728Thanks
    antispam246
    Hive Referal
    • 22nd Nov 17, 10:49 AM
    Hive Referal 22nd Nov 17 at 10:49 AM
    Didn't see any previous to this so here goes;

Recently purchased Hive and was going through the registration/installation process online.

At the end it said refer a friend using https://hive.mention-me.com/m/ol/sb2wk-jamie-howe

Referals will get a free Hive Active Light dimmable bulb with their first order.If you can do this through your own registration/installation process, could be handy. I didn't think to look myself before checking out so possibly missed out although any referrals get me the same free gift

Page 1
    • chrisuk44
    • By chrisuk44 29th Nov 17, 1:34 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    chrisuk44
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:34 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 1:34 PM
    ive just activated mine, im just about to buy Hive so hopefully we both get a bulb
    • Silvester89
    • By Silvester89 10th Dec 17, 10:41 AM
    • 81 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Silvester89
    • 10th Dec 17, 10:41 AM
    • 10th Dec 17, 10:41 AM
    Free Hive Active Light bulb (a dimmable one) when you purchase Hive Active Heating or Hive Heating Plan for the first time!

Just sign up using the link below:

https://hive.mention-me.com/m/ol/rx2kt-james-silvester
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

254Posts Today

1,252Users online

Martin's Twitter