Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code / voucher code link:

Use my referral link to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit when switching, and have your current provider exit fees paid

Last edited by jmedwards; 05-12-2017 at 9:48 AM.
Page 17
    • Embles
    • By Embles 26th Nov 17, 2:51 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 96 Thanks
    Embles
    Hi,

If anyone is feeling kind I am switching over to Bulb on Friday, and if you sign up too then we both get £50 credit to help with the bill.

My referral code is bulb.co.uk/refer/emily682

Thank you!
    Mortgage Overpayments: £1720 July 2017 £2420 October 2017
    • TCA
    • By TCA 29th Nov 17, 11:28 AM
    • 1,317 Posts
    • 758 Thanks
    TCA
    This is a message for trevor8. I received your PM but am unable to reply because your PM quota has been reached and your inbox is full. Can you please PM me and let me know whether you'd like your extra £30 by Amazon credits/gift voucher or direct bank transfer (I'd need a sort code and account number). Cheers.
    • rtodd
    • By rtodd 30th Nov 17, 12:01 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    rtodd
    Hi,

I've just signed up with Bulb. It was amazingly easy and quick to switch. Zero hassle.

If you want to sign up too then we both get £50 credit.

My referral code is bulb.co.uk/refer/richard8886

Thanks.
    • sparkymcg
    • By sparkymcg 30th Nov 17, 1:32 PM
    • 21 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    sparkymcg
    If someone could use my referral link you will get £50 credit and so will I

http://bulb.co.uk/refer/mark1647

Thanks
    • ooh638
    • By ooh638 1st Dec 17, 6:37 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    ooh638
    I've also just joined Bulb - really happy to be moving to renewable, and the price is good too. I wish I'd have thought of using a referral link! Anyway, happy to give you £20 of my £50 bonus so, if you sign up through my link, you'll get £50 + £20 = £70 total.

From site:
    "How do I get my reward? We'll add credit to your Bulb accounts when your friend's switch completes successfully. This will be 3 weeks after they sign you up. We'll shoot you both an email when it happens. "

My link is bulb.co.uk/refer/danny6295

EDIT: As of 21st November 2017, I'm going to take a break from referral splitting for a while. I will of course honour the referrals from before this date. If you're looking for a referral split, please scroll down for some great offers from others.
    Originally posted by Galileo Figaro

Hi Danny, my switch went through yesterday, I’ve sent you a couple of pvt messages.

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)
    Last edited by MSE ForumTeam5; 02-12-2017 at 9:09 AM. Reason: Requesting PM
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 2nd Dec 17, 10:16 AM
    • 64 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    Hi Danny, my switch went through yesterday, I’ve sent you a couple of pvt messages.

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)
    Originally posted by ooh638
    Hi Matt - I can see your referral has gone through, but Bulb haven't had credited the money - I'll give them a nudge.

Update: there was a slight delay on Bulb's end - that's now resolved and I've forwarded the money through PayPal.
    Last edited by Galileo Figaro; 05-12-2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: So as not to add an extra post.
    • Martyn-F
    • By Martyn-F 2nd Dec 17, 3:31 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Martyn-F
    From one new MSE forum user to another, I've signed up using your link, Richard. Thanks!

I deliberated quite a bit before opting for Bulb. Yes, the referral scheme is responsible for a fair share of the interest generated, but all other indicators seem to look good.

For anybody else visiting the end of this thread, here's my referral link. Thanks!

bulb.co.uk/refer/martyn7131

(I can't make it a clickable link as I'm a new user, apologies!)
    • peter129
    • By peter129 5th Dec 17, 6:03 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    peter129
    Bulb have doubled their referral credit. So I would like to share my £100 with you... you get £100 from Bulb. £75 from me.

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/william3040
    Originally posted by ec9wrr
    I have just signed up to bulb using your referral. Please inbox me so I can send you my details when it all goes through
    Originally posted by peter129
    William/ec9wrr, I have PM'd you as you have not replied to my post. I have received an email from Bulb saying the switch is complete.

Can you kindly send part of your bonus as promised?
    • xnikkix
    • By xnikkix 5th Dec 17, 10:02 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    xnikkix
    Hi folks,

I've just recently switched over to Bulb for my new place. My referral code is - https://bulb.co.uk/refer/nicola3139

I get £50 and you get £50 for using my link. I'll happily pass on £20 by Paypal when the switch and payout is completed. So a total of £70 for you.

Thanks

Nikki
    • peter129
    • By peter129 5th Dec 17, 10:36 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    peter129
    I've received the payment via PalPal. Thanks very much
    • Dong
    • By Dong 6th Dec 17, 7:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dong
    Just signed up
    Hi Nikki
    I have just signed up to bulb using your referral. Please inbox me so I can send you my details when it all goes through
    • xnikkix
    • By xnikkix 6th Dec 17, 7:49 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    xnikkix
    Hi Nikki
    Originally posted by Dong

Hello! Thanks for using my link. Will send you a PM just now.

Nikki
    • heatandlight
    • By heatandlight 6th Dec 17, 9:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    heatandlight
    Signed up
    Hello Nikki,
    I signed up with your link. No need to send me the £20 - instead please donate it to your favourite local charity, or if you don't have one then please donate it to the MSF Yemen appeal.
    Cheers,
    James
    • LauraCow
    • By LauraCow 8th Dec 17, 4:36 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 503 Thanks
    LauraCow
    Nikki I have just used your link.

My referral link
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/laura9417
    Bubblews: &LauraCow
    • Superfly
    • By Superfly 8th Dec 17, 8:05 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Superfly
    I have just switched to Bulb Energy (using a referral code on this thread) and the process went very smoothly.

The timetable for switching was made very clear. I simply provided my meter reading when requested by email. I have now also received the bonus credit, which works both for dual switch and single switch (I switched to Electricity only).

Below is a current link (my link) for the £50 referral credit. The £100 offer is finished now unfortunately.

http://www.bulb.co.uk/refer/stewart1825

Thank you in advance to anyone who uses it
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,010Posts Today

6,195Users online

Martin's Twitter