Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • federer
    • By federer 16th Nov 17, 11:02 AM
    • 162Posts
    • 6Thanks
    federer
    TSB account opening
    • 16th Nov 17, 11:02 AM
    TSB account opening 16th Nov 17 at 11:02 AM
    I cannot open the tsb account using link as completing the first page of the form I am led to a page where an error has been encountered

The tsb account opening team are not interested

Anyone else have issues
Page 2
    • Rahi_04
    • By Rahi_04 4th Dec 17, 2:34 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Rahi_04
    I just spoke to my local branch, 10 minutes ago, and they have assured me that I am eligible for the switching bonus when I apply in branch. My appointment is this Wednesday, let's see if they honour their verbal pledge.
    • Rahi_04
    • By Rahi_04 4th Dec 17, 2:47 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Rahi_04
    Just spoke to the my local branch, appointment this Wednesday, and have been reliably informed that I am eligible for the switching bonus when applying in branch.
    • gien
    • By gien 4th Dec 17, 3:20 PM
    • 1,574 Posts
    • 14,989 Thanks
    gien
    I'm getting error messages all the time too. What a pain
    Trying to keep in budget.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

371Posts Today

1,561Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin