Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,748Posts
    • 36,331Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 965
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 6th Feb 18, 7:46 PM
    • 5,011 Posts
    • 60,792 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Smart meters

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/energy/2018/02/just-80-of-the-uks-8m-smart-meters-guaranteed-to-stay-smart-if-you-switch?_ga=2.177754083.714418601.1509813540-526346186.1506943514
    All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

Jan 18 - grocery/household to 14/1 = 38.42

• rhosynbach
    • By rhosynbach 6th Feb 18, 8:17 PM
    • 7,449 Posts
    • 116,165 Thanks
    rhosynbach
    NOthing here yet.

Mountains were lovely on Sunday, we walked Beddgellert and the pictures are stunning with lovely blue skies and white covered mountains.

Originally posted by Sarahdol75
    Lovely we try and do that one occasionally. Such lovely views we did beach walk this weekend this is the start point near our house.
    • rhosynbach
    • By rhosynbach 6th Feb 18, 8:26 PM
    • 7,449 Posts
    • 116,165 Thanks
    rhosynbach
    Errant son has been up to see his mate in Snowdonia for a couple of days and they have been mountain biking yesterday at Gwydyr Forest park - Mainc Lifio sawbench - couldn't see it on the map.
    No snow there but I am being sent plenty of snowy pictures of the hills
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Boys go to the forest with the bikes a lot brilliant place, I go for gentle strolls.
    Ds2 oh did a rescue there recently. X
    • fernie1
    • By fernie1 6th Feb 18, 8:27 PM
    • 1,040 Posts
    • 13,791 Thanks
    fernie1
    Offer to Vodaphone users.

Valentines Day gift from M&S, choose between:-
    Chocolates
    Jelly sweets
    or
    Prosecco

Just click the link from their text.

Hold on TM, the Prosecco is only the 20cl one.
    Originally posted by MKS
    Dd choose prosecco, it comes through as a e-voucher for 3.80 . She just had a full size bottle and they took the money off making nice cheap bottle.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 6th Feb 18, 8:41 PM
    • 15,478 Posts
    • 189,828 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    I just need to know ..... Malc, do you ever go glitching?

• rhosynbach
    • By rhosynbach 6th Feb 18, 8:55 PM
    • 7,449 Posts
    • 116,165 Thanks
    rhosynbach
    I just need to know ..... Malc, do you ever go glitching?

Originally posted by Sunshinemummy
    You have me wondering now, is Malc fridge full of mullers. And did all his family and friends get smelly gift sets for Christmas.
    • rhosynbach
    • By rhosynbach 6th Feb 18, 8:58 PM
    • 7,449 Posts
    • 116,165 Thanks
    rhosynbach
    So did we all survive the snow.
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 6th Feb 18, 9:01 PM
    • 6,459 Posts
    • 88,362 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Lovely we try and do that one occasionally. Such lovely views we did beach walk this weekend this is the start point near our house.
    Originally posted by rhosynbach
    I cant work out where it is

What snow
    Walk 3000 miles in a year challenge 2018

Total on week 5 332 miles
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 6th Feb 18, 9:07 PM
    • 16,508 Posts
    • 203,666 Thanks
    mhoc
    confirmed free pizza tomorrow via WonTwo message
    Originally posted by braveheart60uk
    do you need to order online again and then collect instore?
    Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.
    • rhosynbach
    • By rhosynbach 6th Feb 18, 9:10 PM
    • 7,449 Posts
    • 116,165 Thanks
    rhosynbach
    I cant work out where it is

What snow
    Originally posted by Sarahdol75
    This is practically outside my back door, right at the far end until recently was Trefor Pier and the mountain is Yr Eifl. Xx

We did find some snow.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Feb 18, 9:12 PM
    • 50,013 Posts
    • 607,598 Thanks
    bubbs
    Hi Rhos
    We didnt have snow, forecast for tonight though
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 12 1/2 lb week 46
    • pippo
    • By pippo 6th Feb 18, 9:23 PM
    • 3,005 Posts
    • 32,137 Thanks
    pippo
    We've had snow, The Miserable one was going to go out with me today, but it snowed!! (if we had to go somewhere we would have got, it wasn't that bad).
    He needed copy of marriage certification re claiming his pension, of course it wasn't in the file it should have been in was in my old 'work' file, found 10 mins later, but resulting in another mess in the spare bedroom which we need to use next week. Who said being retired was easy?
    • tweets
    • By tweets 6th Feb 18, 9:25 PM
    • 28,533 Posts
    • 418,374 Thanks
    tweets
    Always survive the snow up here
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • pippo
    • By pippo 6th Feb 18, 9:25 PM
    • 3,005 Posts
    • 32,137 Thanks
    pippo
    Been ordering fabric to recreate the top I bought on my gin run on Friday, when I add stuff it takes money off the totalI may have found a glitch!! Will report back if it goes through!
    • rhosynbach
    • By rhosynbach 6th Feb 18, 9:28 PM
    • 7,449 Posts
    • 116,165 Thanks
    rhosynbach
    Hi Rhos
    We didnt have snow, forecast for tonight though
    Originally posted by bubbs
    It was odd here we had nothing at the house, but a mile in either direction had a covering.
    • pippo
    • By pippo 6th Feb 18, 9:39 PM
    • 3,005 Posts
    • 32,137 Thanks
    pippo
    Damn, he who hesitates is lost!, one small order done, but I went back and they've fixed it!
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 6th Feb 18, 9:44 PM
    • 1,581 Posts
    • 8,938 Thanks
    Forgetful
    do you need to order online again and then collect instore?
    Originally posted by mhoc
    yes u do... go to dominos website ..order online..put in the code and off u go instore to collect..
    • vanilla twist
    • By vanilla twist 6th Feb 18, 9:50 PM
    • 3,928 Posts
    • 58,577 Thanks
    vanilla twist
    Been ordering fabric to recreate the top I bought on my gin run on Friday, when I add stuff it takes money off the totalI may have found a glitch!! Will report back if it goes through!
    Originally posted by pippo
    Oh this sounds exciting. My sister loves buying fabric. Let us know what happens on checkout please.

I need to spend 250 in argos on new bedroom telly as Internet connection is dead and buried on my lovely old Sony. Are they available in morrisons for the extra 5000 points. Be nice to find a way to save a bit on this purchase. Friend has just told me of a 10 off 100 email voucher he has got but a bigger saving would be nice as hadn't been planning on changing the telly this week but I mostly use the various Internet aided services like amazon and now tv so hat being without them. Watching on tablet not much fun.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

V x
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back
    Originally posted by fairclaire
    May the odds be ever in your favour

SPC 7 Pot No 410 232.63 Total
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 6th Feb 18, 10:05 PM
    • 16,508 Posts
    • 203,666 Thanks
    mhoc
    We've had snow, The Miserable one was going to go out with me today, but it snowed!! (if we had to go somewhere we would have got, it wasn't that bad).
    He needed copy of marriage certification re claiming his pension, of course it wasn't in the file it should have been in was in my old 'work' file, found 10 mins later, but resulting in another mess in the spare bedroom which we need to use next week. Who said being retired was easy?
    Originally posted by pippo
    now you have worried me, cant say for sure I know where ours is. Tommorows job - to find all of the certs and take scans.
    Why is the marriage cert needed?
    Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 6th Feb 18, 10:10 PM
    • 33,145 Posts
    • 467,851 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    It looks fabulous Rhos.

You are so lucky to live somewhere so beautiful
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,025Posts Today

9,829Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @mmhpi: A huge thank you to everyone who has signed our #RecoverySpace campaign letter so far - we have reached over 1,000 names! If you?

• RT @fikee: Told a ridiculously cool young lad behind me in the supermarket that I loved his boots. He looked at me and in that split secon?

• Happy Birthday Jordon. 21 today. Wish you as good a day as you can, and hope you are out of hospital and on the m? https://t.co/G0V9q9agzT

• Follow Martin