Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,708Posts
    • 36,156Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 763
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 13th Jan 18, 8:31 PM
    • 14,179 Posts
    • 230,581 Thanks
    zippydooda
    cat food glitch
    this does not appear on the asda site nor on the apg

Gourmet Gold Mixed Packs 12 x 85g - Double Delicacies
    761303598567?
    i believe the last digit is a 4

offer is 2 for 8 or 4.75 - 5 each. ive not checked out comparisons but the one on apg does not compare.

this is the multi if cat owners want to check it out https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound-8.00/ls88237

ps the womble gave me 8+
    Last edited by zippydooda; 13-01-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 13th Jan 18, 8:44 PM
    • 1,816 Posts
    • 23,754 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Sorry about that I thought they were nationwide.
    I'm a misinformer again......
    Originally posted by curl girl
    We all make
    wee errors, I make BIG ones LOL.
    • tweets
    • By tweets 13th Jan 18, 8:54 PM
    • 28,365 Posts
    • 416,849 Thanks
    tweets
    Good evening lovely peoples

Just poppied in to say hello to everyone and to wish Di the Happiest Of Birthdays.

Sorry havent caught up - Im run down
    Originally posted by Jeremiah T Stone
    Hugs JTS (((X)))
    Lost 3st-1lb
    • simone10
    • By simone10 13th Jan 18, 9:44 PM
    • 978 Posts
    • 12,914 Thanks
    simone10
    Shop done today A v S
    No Trigger Muller so got 11 + 1 (thought the Raspberry Doughnut sounded nice....I hope it is, else the neighbours will have to have them.
    Got the Walkers Tommy K Trigger on the 3 for 3 too
    This gave a 5.17 APG

1x Snack A Jack Caramel Flavour Jumbo Rice Cakes (159) 1.79 1.00
    1x ASDA Camomile Tea Bags (20pk) 0.74 0.75
    0.14x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) 0.11 N/A
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) 0.68 0.50
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) 0.50 0.45
    1x McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Crisps (6x27g) 1.45 1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (400g) 0.29 0.30
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Broccoli (360g) 0.55 0.48
    1x McCoy's Cheddar & Onion Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Crisps (6x27g) 1.45 1.00
    1x Fanta Fruit Twist Zero (2l) 1.25 1.00
    10x Muller Light Fat Free Raspberry Doughnut Yogurt (165g) 6.80 5.00
    • Anon
    • By Anon 13th Jan 18, 10:08 PM
    • 12,206 Posts
    • 139,601 Thanks
    Anon
    I am feeling a little relieved - my M More vouchers came out of the machine today - I have “more” than “a few” given I bought “a few” beans . I thought it said I needed to use by next month , but fortunately checking again (with glasses on!) it says Feb 2019 .

Anon
    • michaels
    • By michaels 13th Jan 18, 10:11 PM
    • 20,170 Posts
    • 92,966 Thanks
    michaels
    I found Formula One cheapest for us last year, have you tried them?
    They are cheaper booking online than calling in and sometimes have discount codes on their website.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    They refused 8 tfb for me cos I had taken advantage of another offer, i think something like do you want us to check your screen wash while we are doing your tyres or similar...
    Sorry I didn't reply because I didn't know

See no one helped you
    Originally posted by tweets
    Possibly cos autocorrect on my phone had made the question a bit unintelligible.
    Shop done today A v S
    No Trigger Muller so got 11 + 1 (thought the Raspberry Doughnut sounded nice....I hope it is, else the neighbours will have to have them.
    Got the Walkers Tommy K Trigger on the 3 for 3 too
    This gave a 5.17 APG

1x Snack A Jack Caramel Flavour Jumbo Rice Cakes (159) 1.79 1.00
    1x ASDA Camomile Tea Bags (20pk) 0.74 0.75
    0.14x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) 0.11 N/A
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) 0.68 0.50
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) 0.50 0.45
    1x McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Crisps (6x27g) 1.45 1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (400g) 0.29 0.30
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Broccoli (360g) 0.55 0.48
    1x McCoy's Cheddar & Onion Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Crisps (6x27g) 1.45 1.00
    1x Fanta Fruit Twist Zero (2l) 1.25 1.00
    10x Muller Light Fat Free Raspberry Doughnut Yogurt (165g) 6.80 5.00
    Originally posted by simone10
    I did a mullers vs T 4 for 2 as I also wanted to do propercorn and ketchup crisps and couldn't be bothered to do more than 2 baskets, 1 basket worked fine, the other only compared 4 T at 50p rather than 8, no idea why This was with the egg trigger plus 11 random.
    Cool heads and compromise
    • wendyak
    • By wendyak 13th Jan 18, 10:28 PM
    • 2,497 Posts
    • 38,285 Thanks
    wendyak
    The phone needs to have NFC and running 4.4 kitkat Android or newer, and not have used android pay before.

If you want a second 30 days of the promo for envelopes, you need another unused ap phone as long as it has 4.4 kitkat or newer you can download ap, set up new acc and then go to your NFC phone and add the new acc on that.
    Originally posted by fuzzgun19
    sorry to be thick but is it the NFC phone that has to do the "tapping" ?
    • fuzzgun19
    • By fuzzgun19 13th Jan 18, 10:30 PM
    • 6,917 Posts
    • 57,281 Thanks
    fuzzgun19
    Originally posted by wendyak
    Yes you have to use the nfc device in the shops.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
    • Anon
    • By Anon 13th Jan 18, 10:41 PM
    • 12,206 Posts
    • 139,601 Thanks
    Anon
    Originally posted by wendyak
    Yes, not all Android phones have the NFC chip that is required for Android Pay.

Anon
    • Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 13th Jan 18, 11:25 PM
    • 16,495 Posts
    • 279,915 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    Hi folks

Apologies for lurking recently - work has been busy and I have been trying diligently to increase my step count

Today I was supposed to have two parties to go to, but instead I had the pleasure of assisting at the birth of my beautiful neice 6lb 2oz of pure edible adorability
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator and as such do not read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post please report it to forum@moneysavingexpert.com

I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...
    • pacifica9
    • By pacifica9 13th Jan 18, 11:39 PM
    • 2,733 Posts
    • 36,875 Thanks
    pacifica9
    Hi folks

Apologies for lurking recently - work has been busy and I have been trying diligently to increase my step count

Today I was supposed to have two parties to go to, but instead I had the pleasure of assisting at the birth of my beautiful neice 6lb 2oz of pure edible adorability
    Originally posted by Dizzy Ditzy
    Congratulations!
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. ~ Ferris Bueller
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 13th Jan 18, 11:54 PM
    • 1,573 Posts
    • 8,878 Thanks
    Forgetful
    Still not got any mullers yet cos basically im confused..
    Its get 11 of the same and 1 different ..or get any but 1 trigger muller.

Yesterday I wombled a reciept and the person got 12 of the same and still compared 10 at 6.80 to the other shops..
    • Anon
    • By Anon 14th Jan 18, 12:02 AM
    • 12,206 Posts
    • 139,601 Thanks
    Anon

Yesterday I wombled a reciept and the person got 12 of the same and still compared 10 at 6.80 to the other shops..
    Originally posted by Forgetful
    Apg only sees 10 max of one flavour so 10, 11 or 12 will only appear as 10 on the apg. We are saying 11+1 as 11 (19 of one flavour, 1 other) will then appear against S (or whoever), 12 will only match 10, 11 mixed plus trigger should (hopefully) also match 11 in S.

HTH

Anon
    • zippydooda
    • By zippydooda 14th Jan 18, 12:09 AM
    • 14,179 Posts
    • 230,581 Thanks
    zippydooda
    thanks for the info earlier, does anyone know if sainsbury sell argos gift cards now they are connected. if so would buying 10 ones generate the points awards
    • louj101
    • By louj101 14th Jan 18, 12:27 AM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 28,333 Thanks
    louj101
    Hi my lovelies x

how are you all doing?

I've not been on here the last week my pains been through the roof I have just been told in the last week that I have Fibromyalgia
    anyway

what have I missed?

Huggies baby wipes 10x packs for 5 in tesco and some of the nappies are 4 a pack x
    started slimming world on 8/10/13
    update on my weight loss 3st off

broke my back doing glitching
    • Nellie35
    • By Nellie35 14th Jan 18, 12:28 AM
    • 1,460 Posts
    • 16,575 Thanks
    Nellie35
    thanks for the info earlier, does anyone know if sainsbury sell argos gift cards now they are connected. if so would buying 10 ones generate the points awards
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    Hi zippy, according to the t & cs gift cards are excluded from the promotion
    • pepper77
    • By pepper77 14th Jan 18, 12:32 AM
    • 1,536 Posts
    • 5,034 Thanks
    pepper77

Originally posted by Forgetful
    It would, APG can only see ten, "eleven and one" is two items towards minimum eight different items.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Jan 18, 1:21 AM
    • 25,428 Posts
    • 311,656 Thanks
    davemorton
    Hi folks

Originally posted by Dizzy Ditzy
    You cant eat them, its against the law!!!!!!

Apg only sees 10 max of one flavour so 10, 11 or 12 will only appear as 10 on the apg. We are saying 11+1 as 11 (19 of one flavour, 1 other) will then appear against S (or whoever), 12 will only match 10, 11 mixed plus trigger should (hopefully) also match 11 in S.

HTH

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    Perhaps Chris can answer, saw someone with a muller tray in my B/don store with a tray of 11 plus one other, was it you Chris? I am crap remembering people, sorry but didnt think it was you.
    (about 7pm)

Originally posted by zippydooda
    Gift cards have never worked in the past
    (Not to say they wont work in the future!)
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 14th Jan 18, 6:41 AM
    • 4,875 Posts
    • 59,455 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Good morning all

All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

Jan 18 - grocery/household to 14/1 = 38.42

• house elf
    • By house elf 14th Jan 18, 7:42 AM
    • 620 Posts
    • 8,703 Thanks
    house elf
    Morning Peeps,

Comes out of lurkdom from behind a wall of baked beans........(Thanks to all who helped me build it).

Can I ask a cruise related question?.....We have booked a Cruise from Southampton. I notice you have been talking about hotel rooms in Southampton. Is it best to stay the night before?

My friend has offered to drive us down, but it is a long way for her. Is it best to go on the train and stay the night? (Looking at Airbnb for about 30 close to the cruise terminal).

Thanks
    Synchro Mums - 'Changing the world one sequin at a time' Lady GaGa
    'We have more in common than that which divides us.' Jo Cox
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,084Posts Today

10,050Users online

Martin's Twitter