Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,697Posts
    • 36,125Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 753
    • nettiebobs
    • By nettiebobs 12th Jan 18, 8:23 PM
    • 138 Posts
    • 1,605 Thanks
    nettiebobs
    It not , least at TL i kept up, here we gas bag and ubby fitting new sink in bathroom at the moment only just had tea

Thanks, not even seen them are they nice? x
    Hope you are ok CJJ?
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Bubbs the raspberry doughnut are very nice, and I don't even like youghurts. All mine go to family and friends. I just like the buzz of the glitch and the buzz you get when giving them away.
    • Savvybuyer
    • By Savvybuyer 12th Jan 18, 8:30 PM
    • 19,890 Posts
    • 261,034 Thanks
    Savvybuyer
    Glitch over.

The glitch on the milk vs M was a temporary glitch on the Monday price collection. It has now ended on shops done from today that haven't already been checked and locked in the 1.30 glitch price for M. As you will know already if anyone has been trying it in the period between when I was last here and now.

1x ASDA Semi Skimmed Milk (6pt) 1.48 1.50
    Womble tonight - not throwing more money after previous money.
    M lists - page 18 (on 40 posts per page setting) - Avs M: post 705 onwards; Tvs M and "Buy in M": post 709 onwards.

3Dogs' lists - page 6, posts 210-214.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 12th Jan 18, 8:31 PM
    • 49,510 Posts
    • 603,706 Thanks
    bubbs
    Bubbs the raspberry doughnut are very nice, and I don't even like youghurts. All mine go to family and friends. I just like the buzz of the glitch and the buzz you get when giving them away.
    Originally posted by nettiebobs
    Thanks are they mller light? if so will look for them next week on my travels
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 10 1/2 lb week 43
    • matty17r
    • By matty17r 12th Jan 18, 8:35 PM
    • 1,138 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    matty17r
    Value dishwasher tabs 3.5p each = 30 tabs 1.05 rtc.

Farmfoods 2 x 6 cones (strawberry, choc and nut, mint chip) 1.
    Never seen cones at just over 8p each. Glad I got my chest freezer now.
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 12th Jan 18, 9:03 PM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 47,342 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Scotch easy tear tape, big roll and a small roll in each pack 25p in little A today. 2.99 on fleabay!

I needed sellotape/sticky tape plus zero calories in my shopping today.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    Evening luvlies

Thanks curl girl. Found these in a larger A today, its the bonus packs which are 25p for anyone else looking. The single large rolls which are in very similar packaging are scanning at 1.50
    Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • nettiebobs
    • By nettiebobs 12th Jan 18, 9:11 PM
    • 138 Posts
    • 1,605 Thanks
    nettiebobs
    Thanks are they mller light? if so will look for them next week on my travels
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Sorry yes muller lite. Even the lid looks scrummy.
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 12th Jan 18, 9:14 PM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 47,342 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Fantastic bargains in mothercare today, a huge bagful of baby clothes for the one on the way, yet to calculate the real cost but everything was 2 each then they deducted another 25% off each item at the till. Also got some bits for DGDs too
    Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 12th Jan 18, 9:19 PM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 47,342 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    How did I miss this . Bit late now I know but there could be some hiding in a S somewhere

Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Jan 18, 9:21 PM
    • 25,385 Posts
    • 311,294 Thanks
    davemorton
    Evening all.
    MHOC....Are you still after a S/ton hotel? If so, might be worth checking prices at the moment. That one I got a great deal on at Easter for 38 is now only 31 and the others that were about 70-80, are all 35-40.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Jan 18, 9:22 PM
    • 25,385 Posts
    • 311,294 Thanks
    davemorton
    How did I miss this . Bit late now I know but there could be some hiding in a S somewhere

Originally posted by hampydoodums
    Wouldnt eat them, get maggots in them
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 12th Jan 18, 9:23 PM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 47,342 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Remember Savvy Couponing on FB? They’ve started a new group which I’ve joined, this maybe interesting to anyone with a Spar near them. The leaflets are by the tills.

Another conditional spend is 1.50 Off a tenner
    Last edited by hampydoodums; 12-01-2018 at 9:29 PM.
    Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 12th Jan 18, 9:25 PM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 47,342 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Wouldnt eat them, get maggots in them
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 12th Jan 18, 9:27 PM
    • 1,929 Posts
    • 23,474 Thanks
    curl girl
    Evening luvlies

Thanks curl girl. Found these in a larger A today, its the bonus packs which are 25p for anyone else looking. The single large rolls which are in very similar packaging are scanning at 1.50
    Great.
    Good quality compared to my normal land rolls.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 12th Jan 18, 9:29 PM
    • 1,929 Posts
    • 23,474 Thanks
    curl girl
    Light bulbs.

Someone was asking about old fashioned light bulbs to fit their shades.
    Sorry can't remember who?
    Pounstretcher had loads of standard size in bayonet fitting, 100w at 49p each.
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 12th Jan 18, 9:31 PM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 47,342 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Great.
    Good quality compared to my normal land rolls.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    The 4 pack of A own rolls are also 25p
    Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 12th Jan 18, 9:34 PM
    • 1,929 Posts
    • 23,474 Thanks
    curl girl
    The 4 pack of A own rolls are also 25p
    Thanks.
    Only found the others as they were with the magazine's as I was ringing mum to see if she needed her TV Choice.
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 12th Jan 18, 9:34 PM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 47,342 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    These are scanning at 25 in my store, but hopefully they’re 50p in yours, thanks to Extreme Couponing Post

Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • matty17r
    • By matty17r 12th Jan 18, 9:35 PM
    • 1,138 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    matty17r
    Evening all.
    MHOC....Are you still after a S/ton hotel? If so, might be worth checking prices at the moment. That one I got a great deal on at Easter for 38 is now only 31 and the others that were about 70-80, are all 35-40.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    what hotel please is this Dave? dd is looking for one in southampton for september or am I getting confused here.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 12th Jan 18, 9:37 PM
    • 25,385 Posts
    • 311,294 Thanks
    davemorton
    what hotel please is this Dave? dd is looking for one in southampton for september or am I getting confused here.
    Originally posted by matty17r
    The 31 is Southampton (Cumberland Place) but they all seem cheaper than they were, but that is easter, not sure about Sept.
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 12th Jan 18, 9:37 PM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 47,342 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Maybe 4 in S

Nanny to 2 Cherubs
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,455Posts Today

10,321Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @clq: @MartinSLewis You hit that one right out of the park. It might be the Tweet of the Century. I don't think anyone can do any Batter?

• You've run-out of puns. That's a bit of a googly, maybe I can help break your duck, though it is s sticky wicket, t? https://t.co/nJT51NpXfO

• RT @richlaing: @MartinSLewis Obviously spot poll but interested in the fact that 9% would opt out of donation. Interested to hear reasons w?

• Follow Martin