Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,703Posts
    • 36,143Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 716
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 7th Jan 18, 11:19 PM
    • 3,249 Posts
    • 47,394 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Colchester Zoo anyone? 10 for an adult ticket if you prebook an eticket online up to 23:59 the night before your visit. This is for the whole of January. Usual cost is around 17. Dark side
    Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • Anon
    • By Anon 7th Jan 18, 11:26 PM
    • 12,205 Posts
    • 139,601 Thanks
    Anon
    Potential T inspirations fish glitch - may be store specific error:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-instore-birds-eye-inspirations-fish-chargrills-2-tomato-and-basil-50p-2872781

HTH

Anon
    • louj101
    • By louj101 8th Jan 18, 12:24 AM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 28,324 Thanks
    louj101
    Hi everyone x

ive been in so much pain today and it didn't help ive only had 3/4 hours sleep in 2 days

I'm going to try and read back to catch up but if I miss anyone posts im sorry xx

did you all have a good day yesterday xx
    started slimming world on 8/10/13
    update on my weight loss 3st off

broke my back doing glitching
    • louj101
    • By louj101 8th Jan 18, 1:06 AM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 28,324 Thanks
    louj101
    louj101. I had a message left for me saying I owed you a reply . Sorry sweetheart, Ive been away to a family funeral and hadnt seen your post until now.

Right, the freebies I collect are varied. Some get mentioned on here, others are in the Freebies section a few floors down from here. 8oots and Bedenhams can also be a good source of makeup samples and fragrance 5ml phials.

Ive been known to use samples of toothpastes, shampoo and conditioner sachets. I fact most smallish free items. Last year I made up 2 Pamper Hampers by getting hold of 2 sdrug boxes and covered with Christmas wrapping paper. Shredded coloured tissue paper then placed items in the boxes and covered over with clear wrap. Ive deleted my photos of them but think tweets might have a picture.

The socks were just stuffed with the same type of freebies as above but unfortunately no photos this year

Hope the above helps you, oh I forget to say. Body shop are good for freebies in store but they do not keep very long so these you could ask for early December if for Hampers/stockings etc or anytime you are passing really.
    Originally posted by altojack

altojack.....thats ok x hope you had a lovely time

thank you for getting back to me with this information yes it really helps x I'm going to make the socks for my friends they will love them thanks

• louj101
    • By louj101 8th Jan 18, 1:14 AM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 28,324 Thanks
    louj101

Lou

Altojack had left me a message on Facebook for you.

She struggled to post this pic and asked if I would

She says the gift set in the hamper was free from sdrug buying something, cant remember what. Theres a 1p keyring from T and a 1p mini photo album too haha
    Originally posted by tweets
    Thank you tweets x

• LANGO1966
    • By LANGO1966 8th Jan 18, 5:23 AM
    • 1,553 Posts
    • 26,690 Thanks
    LANGO1966
    I suspect 20 per shop.
    Originally posted by pacifica9
    Morning,
    Yes 3 shops of 20 tins per shop.
    • Honeybee1978
    • By Honeybee1978 8th Jan 18, 6:17 AM
    • 26 Posts
    • 717 Thanks
    Honeybee1978
    god i work qt morribobs don't think i could face the red neck from this might do 10 soups 10 beans and go through self scan .such a good deal.. ok might do twice .soups part of my diet
    Originally posted by ma-ri-ella
    Good morning, What the deal with with beans and soup? Which beans and which soup is it. I feel stupid and confused and rally don't get this one. Please help. Thank you for the reply.
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 8th Jan 18, 7:06 AM
    • 3,274 Posts
    • 33,369 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Good morning, What the deal with with beans and soup? Which beans and which soup is it. I feel stupid and confused and rally don't get this one. Please help. Thank you for the reply.
    Originally posted by Honeybee1978
    Good morning. It's the eat smart baked beans and soups. With each tin you get 300,points.
    The small tins cost 25p, large tins are 32p and the soup is 45p there is also evaporated milk which is 60p.
    You are limited to 20 promotional items I think per day oh and they're from Morries.
    Hth.
    Weight lost so far 2 stone 7.5lb
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 8th Jan 18, 7:08 AM
    • 4,149 Posts
    • 45,857 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Good morning all, happy Monday.
    • louj101
    • By louj101 8th Jan 18, 7:16 AM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 28,324 Thanks
    louj101
    Morning everyone xx

• curl girl
    • By curl girl 8th Jan 18, 7:19 AM
    • 1,941 Posts
    • 23,612 Thanks
    curl girl
    Morning peeps.

Wasn't it 20 promo items per transaction last time? As I remember shopping only one day when the biscuit offer was on but doing 2 lots of biscuits?!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 8th Jan 18, 7:24 AM
    • 3,274 Posts
    • 33,369 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Morning peeps.

Wasn't it 20 promo items per transaction last time? As I remember shopping only one day when the biscuit offer was on but doing 2 lots of biscuits?!
    Originally posted by curl girl
    Oooh I don't know. I did wonder when someone said they did three lots. I was wondering if I could do 20 small tins and 20 large tins in the one transaction.
    • newbie1980
    • By newbie1980 8th Jan 18, 7:28 AM
    • 1,866 Posts
    • 22,903 Thanks
    newbie1980
    Oooh I don't know. I did wonder when someone said they did three lots. I was wondering if I could do 20 small tins and 20 large tins in the one transaction.
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    i wouldnt risk it keep it too 20 promotional items per transation
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 8th Jan 18, 7:33 AM
    • 3,274 Posts
    • 33,369 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    i wouldnt risk it keep it too 20 promotional items per transation
    Originally posted by newbie1980
    Oh ok, I checked online and it let me add 20 tins of beans plus 20 tins of soup but when I tried to change it to 21 tins of soup it said I'd reached my limit so I thought it would work.
    If I can do more than one per day that's great I'll have to start going to work in the car
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 8th Jan 18, 7:43 AM
    • 3,470 Posts
    • 34,146 Thanks
    Picasso7
    Also 200 points for buying any Time Delay item, last year I had TD micellar water in my local, 20p rtc.

Also 150 points for spending 5 or more on B00ts own brand items.

100 points in the postal vouchers, wyb any 2 shampoo or conditioner, own brand is 75p each...

I must make a list before going.
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    Morning all.

Thank you for this Seren. Ive been neglecting Mr Shoes! Ive 75 points when I buy shampoo and I think their own brand is 75p. This is on my card. Do we know please if card offers can be used more than once?
    • hornetgirl
    • By hornetgirl 8th Jan 18, 7:43 AM
    • 5,361 Posts
    • 70,760 Thanks
    hornetgirl
    Morning all
    Nowhere near M today
    Unity is strength...Knowledge is power...Attitude is everything

MF 30 June 2010

Everything is fleeting, everything will change
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 8th Jan 18, 7:47 AM
    • 3,274 Posts
    • 33,369 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Morning all
    Nowhere near M today
    Originally posted by hornetgirl
    It looks good to run until 4th Feb HG.
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 8th Jan 18, 7:52 AM
    • 3,470 Posts
    • 34,146 Thanks
    Picasso7
    Good Afternoon

Was very slippy walking to mums this morning glad I had my snowboots on

Get well soon TM . Poppy says snuggle up with Oz he will make you feel better

Izzey sorry we missed you this morning Poppy would have loved one of your Waities biscuits she says save them please for next time.
    Originally posted by tweets
    The last time it was icy here it wasnt too bad at my house and drove to a friends for a meal. It was sheet ice at hers and as Id already fallen once this year I was rather anxious. Was wearing court shoes too. After the meal she lent me her snow over shoe things and they were brilliant. Found some in store at Sports Direct yesterday, Snowtrax shoe grips. They were 6.50 and I cant recommend them too highly. Its like youre not walking on ice. Just remove them when youre on laminate flooring, according to the review comments!!
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 8th Jan 18, 7:54 AM
    • 3,470 Posts
    • 34,146 Thanks
    Picasso7
    Yogurts will keep, best off staying warm.

Unusually Asda put a start and end date on the Muller offer, ends 25th January, so plenty of time

Originally posted by izzeyb
    Thanks Izzey. Didnt go near A yesterday so hope to get out today. Was ok again yesterday.
    • Anon
    • By Anon 8th Jan 18, 7:55 AM
    • 12,205 Posts
    • 139,601 Thanks
    Anon
    Our Christmas decorations came down on Saturday and all packed away in the loft - our house looks bare .

... roll on Christmas!

Back to the normal routine - at least we may have a chance of knowing what day it is, over Christmas and New Year you are never quite sure!

Anon
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

980Posts Today

7,797Users online

Martin's Twitter