Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,516Posts
    • 35,711Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 369
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 7th Dec 17, 7:43 AM
    • 3,129 Posts
    • 46,045 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    I won’t quote you Arthien, but you may want to remove that code

Link to Arthiens post re 50% off food at Argos. Code is showing as you click through. Thanks for posting

http://www.argos.co.uk/search/food-%26-drink
    Last edited by hampydoodums; 07-12-2017 at 7:49 AM.
    Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 7th Dec 17, 7:49 AM
    • 2,462 Posts
    • 28,183 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Good morning......A breezy morning with rain....Surprisingly it is not cold.....

Hope you all slept well and your days ahead will be happy, fruitful and full of laughter...
    9 Days to go
    3Dogs lists....Posts 210 211 212 213 214

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 7th Dec 17, 8:05 AM
    • 3,210 Posts
    • 32,588 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Yes at bloody last just over a weeks worth 30
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Good morning.

Bubbs I don't want to scare you but the sweeteners in those yoghurts are nasty and should be taken in moderation.

Aspartame has many adverse effects and is blamed for health conditions like Diabetes and Epilepsy. It's added to products like Diet cokes and as we see here yogurts as well. This is a known carcinogen (capable of causing cancer). Acesulfame K second worst sweetener and it is found to cause many side effects as well.
    Weight lost so far 2 stone 7.5lb
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 7th Dec 17, 8:06 AM
    • 32,148 Posts
    • 457,966 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Morning.

Forecast for up here, high winds, storms, snow and ice. OMG! Sounds like it may be winter LMFAO

What an over reaction from media, next thing they are going yo say is that we won't see the sun until April
    Originally posted by braveheart60uk
    How true
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 7th Dec 17, 8:07 AM
    • 32,148 Posts
    • 457,966 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Good morning to all regulars, posters, visitors and, don't forget the lurkers.
    Originally posted by zagubov
    Hehe
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 7th Dec 17, 8:09 AM
    • 32,148 Posts
    • 457,966 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Morning paw sniffers

Is anyone getting email confirmations through from Amex for small shops. Ive done a few now but only received one.

TCB Snap....new offers starting today

75p off Branston Pickle and 30p off stuffing
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • hampydoodums
    • By hampydoodums 7th Dec 17, 8:09 AM
    • 3,129 Posts
    • 46,045 Thanks
    hampydoodums
    Just posted on the dark side, scanning for 20p in S

Nanny to 2 Cherubs
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 7th Dec 17, 8:24 AM
    • 1,728 Posts
    • 22,769 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    Cannot see any 3 4 2 chocs. 3 for 10 there. Think there has been confusion. Will check another aisle
    • tweets
    • By tweets 7th Dec 17, 8:33 AM
    • 28,135 Posts
    • 414,455 Thanks
    tweets
    Do people actually drop the 10p off vouchers?
    Originally posted by davemorton
    I would no car so no need for it ....
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • tweets
    • By tweets 7th Dec 17, 8:37 AM
    • 28,135 Posts
    • 414,455 Thanks
    tweets
    Good Morning
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • redfox
    • By redfox 7th Dec 17, 8:44 AM
    • 12,516 Posts
    • 35,711 Thanks
    redfox
    quick reminder that codes are not allowed on the board

a post containing a code has been removed.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• gocat
    • By gocat 7th Dec 17, 8:48 AM
    • 4,698 Posts
    • 56,103 Thanks
    gocat
    Good morning......A breezy morning with rain....Surprisingly it is not cold.....

Hope you all slept well and your days ahead will be happy, fruitful and full of laughter...
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    Morning all

Those christmas emoticons remind me of springdreams. Havent seen him on here for ages. Think he lives sort of near to me and wondered if he had found any of the elusive yogs
    • gocat
    • By gocat 7th Dec 17, 8:51 AM
    • 4,698 Posts
    • 56,103 Thanks
    gocat
    Good morning.

Bubbs I don't want to scare you but the sweeteners in those yoghurts are nasty and should be taken in moderation.

Aspartame has many adverse effects and is blamed for health conditions like Diabetes and Epilepsy. It's added to products like Diet cokes and as we see here yogurts as well. This is a known carcinogen (capable of causing cancer). Acesulfame K second worst sweetener and it is found to cause many side effects as well.
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    Thanks for that reminder. Makes me feel better not getting the elusive yogurt
    Anyone know of syn free yogurts that dont have the dodgy sweetners.
    tia
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 7th Dec 17, 8:59 AM
    • 1,797 Posts
    • 22,147 Thanks
    curl girl
    Cannot see any 3 4 2 chocs. 3 for 10 there. Think there has been confusion. Will check another aisle
    Originally posted by braveheart60uk
    Sorry!
    I meant 3 for 10.

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 7th Dec 17, 9:13 AM
    • 3,210 Posts
    • 32,588 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Thanks for that reminder. Makes me feel better not getting the elusive yogurt
    Anyone know of syn free yogurts that dont have the dodgy sweetners.
    tia
    Originally posted by gocat
    I think the safest bet would be vff natural yoghurt and then add fruit or honey etc. In moderation I'm sure they're fine.
    Weight lost so far 2 stone 7.5lb
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 7th Dec 17, 9:21 AM
    • 4,107 Posts
    • 45,353 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Good morning all, happy Thursday.
    • Coupon Kathy
    • By Coupon Kathy 7th Dec 17, 9:22 AM
    • 434 Posts
    • 7,197 Thanks
    Coupon Kathy
    Hi CK
    Thanks for letting us know, hope you are ok?
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Yes, really well thank you. I still see Claire1972 who keeps me up to date with things and provides me with vouchers off her lovely employer .

A house divided against itself cannot stand - I love this proverb, and thanks to my lovely family for making me realise that we can get through most things together
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 7th Dec 17, 9:22 AM
    • 6,278 Posts
    • 86,744 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Good morning everyone.

Im soaked, the heavens have opened as I was out walking Harley.

Have a good day everyone.
    Walk 2000 miles in a year challenge 2017 -

229.37 January 222.5 February 218.80 March
    290.10 April 248.49 May 130.73 June 220.51 July
    162.39 August 311.97 September
    227 October Total so far 2261 miles

Pretty Muddy 16 September, completed
    • Coupon Kathy
    • By Coupon Kathy 7th Dec 17, 9:24 AM
    • 434 Posts
    • 7,197 Thanks
    Coupon Kathy
    Morning paw sniffers

Is anyone getting email confirmations through from Amex for small shops. Ive done a few now but only received one.

TCB Snap....new offers starting today

75p off Branston Pickle and 30p off stuffing
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Hi - i didn't get any last year (because i forgot to load the offer onto my card!!) i rang up when my bill arrived and they honoured the deal and credited me with all the fivers. Bought my Mam some lovely flowers so far and have a few things still on my list x

A house divided against itself cannot stand - I love this proverb, and thanks to my lovely family for making me realise that we can get through most things together
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 7th Dec 17, 9:28 AM
    • 48,999 Posts
    • 599,186 Thanks
    bubbs
    Good morning.

Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    I only eat in moderation , i call one a day moderation. They didn't cause my diabetes as hardly ate them before and only had one a day since SW which was after diagnosis but I am no longer in diabetic range but if i was to eat pasta, rice , baked beans have a bigger affect on me than yoghurt
    I hope to God I don't get cancer as do we all but think smoking for 30 yrs i have more chance getting it from there
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 7lb week 38
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

213Posts Today

1,580Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin