Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,513Posts
    • 35,707Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 365
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 6th Dec 17, 6:01 PM
    • 2,457 Posts
    • 28,130 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Glade candles reduced in my store to 4.50 and 342 must of just reduced them as were 6 this morning x
    Originally posted by Claire1972
    I wouldn't think it will be long before giftsets will start to dwindle and disappear from shelves as we move closer to Xmas....So if you want it....I would go get it sooner rather than later....Hopefully in the new year there will still be 3 4 2s running on other things...
    10 Days to go
    3Dogs lists....Posts 210 211 212 213 214

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • Claire1972
    • By Claire1972 6th Dec 17, 6:05 PM
    • 2,674 Posts
    • 37,547 Thanks
    Claire1972
    I wouldn't think it will be long before giftsets will start to dwindle and disappear from shelves as we move closer to Xmas....So if you want it....I would go get it sooner rather than later....Hopefully in the new year there will still be 3 4 2s running on other things...
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    Totally agree Ive got most things now! Lol
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits.
    • pepper77
    • By pepper77 6th Dec 17, 6:12 PM
    • 871 Posts
    • 3,072 Thanks
    pepper77
    Looks a bit droopy to me
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    You've obviously been spoilt.
    • Lima-India
    • By Lima-India 6th Dec 17, 6:14 PM
    • 367 Posts
    • 2,236 Thanks
    Lima-India
    Android pay people - when you redeem the free cokes in M&S - do them in SEPARATE TRANSACTIONS. I tried to do 3 in 1 shop and would have lost the use of 2 of them had the kind assistant not given the remaining 2 to me.
    Not being too lucky these last few days - all 4 transactions today so far are draws, 8 transactions yesterday got me 1x 5 M&S.....
    • pippo
    • By pippo 6th Dec 17, 6:15 PM
    • 2,814 Posts
    • 30,328 Thanks
    pippo
    According to the 'track my order' map the s0dding Amazon delivery driver has been to all of my neighbouring streets except ours and than messaged to say that he had attempted delivery - had he Heck!! Lights on both front and back and no sign of him (I'm presuming it's a him)
    These orders were due on Monday and one of them is a replacement for one that was 'lost' 2 weeks ago. I've spoken to their customer services who are chasing this up, but I'm really Mrs Angry tonight
    Toiletries/cosmetics In 31 Out 62 - cost 9.24
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 6th Dec 17, 6:17 PM
    • 25,203 Posts
    • 309,416 Thanks
    davemorton
    5 prize draws again for me, swiftly loosing interest.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 6th Dec 17, 6:29 PM
    • 4,655 Posts
    • 56,871 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    You've obviously been spoilt.
    Originally posted by pepper77
    I was, very much so

Memories never fade...
    All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

June grocery 62.91 July 89.07 Aug 71.25 Sept 82.74 Oct - not much; Nov - probably even less

• Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 6th Dec 17, 6:31 PM
    • 3,388 Posts
    • 33,317 Thanks
    Picasso7
    That's very interesting. The link works for me, goes to a logged-in account and shows the offer but when I try to redeem it, the list of offers available doesn't include this one.
    • Wheres My Cashback
    • By Wheres My Cashback 6th Dec 17, 6:34 PM
    • 2,698 Posts
    • 34,557 Thanks
    Wheres My Cashback
    Can't see any way to claim it. Account specific ?
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Dec 17, 6:37 PM
    • 48,946 Posts
    • 598,752 Thanks
    bubbs
    Can the kiddies bring some back on their next unsupervised outing?

Good evening Elite. Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so. Great to see some more long-losters popping by!
    Originally posted by pacifica9
    Hello
    Im not an irresponsible parent sending them on there own

Real life costs and charges to NHS are so different. We take anti histamines which GOG could get for nowt, but we pay approx 2 every 3 months to buy on line.

When I had 'the operations' and was very unwell a few years ago the nurses seemed to have to check every couple of hours that I was not on any prescribed medication... No, for the 10th time no!!

Coming out of hospital with a stoma, I was given an exception card, that covered me for 5 years for free presciptions even if the the original condition, in my case the stoma, was no longer an issue.. As it happened I reached 60, no prescription charge in the mean time, but blinking heck, I could have had 4 years of free scripts had I been younger.
    Originally posted by pippo
    Yes mine are free for 5 yrs, i used to buy a yearly thing

Thanks Bubbs. I am and I have been doing. I think it went up again (though not as bad as last year) because RL has been crazily stressful and I have been sleeping badly. There is a lot of stuff online about how short nights increases the chance of diabetes. Do you remember the kitchenware glitch some time ago? I bought a spiralizer for 99p (plus oven gloves I think) and have been using it for courgettes instead of normal spaghetti and I really like it. Much better than the pre-spiralized veg which I get when it is whoopsied to 10p.

Delighted you had good results a fortnight ago. I've not been keeping up well with this thread recently.
    Originally posted by Picasso7
    I cant eat rice at all, my sugar goes crazy, but i love cauli rice not tried the others, but i eat loads of veg as don't have potatoes .
    I am now not in diabetic range, go back next March
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 7lb week 38
    • frequent
    • By frequent 6th Dec 17, 6:42 PM
    • 4,876 Posts
    • 96,609 Thanks
    frequent
    That's very interesting. The link works for me, goes to a logged-in account and shows the offer but when I try to redeem it, the list of offers available doesn't include this one.
    Find me in the Petrol Station.

Originally posted by Wheres My Cashback
    Find me in the Petrol Station.
    Reaching a life point where " you don't give flying bollock', its kind of cool here "
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Dec 17, 6:43 PM
    • 48,946 Posts
    • 598,752 Thanks
    bubbs
    In my little A a supervisor was needed for 2.80.

Morning peeps.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    Ridiculous that is
    Loads of 342 chocolate in the big store this morning.
    Does anyone know of a trigger please that they could share?

Will do some research on lunch break!
    We need goo comparisons not triggers, did you take any pics?
    oh i thought she meant 3 for the price of 2
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    Thats what i thought

Curlywurly what do you mean?
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Dec 17, 6:46 PM
    • 48,946 Posts
    • 598,752 Thanks
    bubbs
    your sig reminds me of bubbs, but the space is in her head lol
    You are cheeky
    Sorry ...I misread the original post...I thought she meant the sweeties in the 5 4 1 offer....I believe there are boxed chocolates in a seperate 3 4 2 offer...but as yet there is no trigger or glitch on those.....
    YOU causing all the problems
    im sat here with laughter as when bubbs arrives all this 342 541 is going to do her head in
    Correct it is
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Dec 17, 6:51 PM
    • 48,946 Posts
    • 598,752 Thanks
    bubbs
    Bubbs but
    They are sooooooooo cheeky
    And such a lot going on for her at the moment...Reaching pension age....getting her bus pass...And she missed the free mince pie and a cuppa too...
    Dont you start!!!

work to midnight soon
    Peace at last
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Dec 17, 7:03 PM
    • 48,946 Posts
    • 598,752 Thanks
    bubbs
    Has Xmas lunch out. Does the cream next to the cheesecake look a bit naughty?
    Originally posted by braveheart60uk
    very posh though, better than free pizza?

Just dropping in from my sick bed . Have some sort of bug and am the most terrible patient

Can I ask what sort of size these would be. I have a better gift to give to someone but she is petite. Say a size 10. But wonder if it would be too big.

Thanks
    Originally posted by mrsmac10
    Get well soon x
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • Nellie35
    • By Nellie35 6th Dec 17, 7:05 PM
    • 1,414 Posts
    • 15,994 Thanks
    Nellie35
    Same for me and I bought fuel today too I haven't had any of the recent freebies that have been mentioned eg advent calender & mince pies
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Dec 17, 7:06 PM
    • 48,946 Posts
    • 598,752 Thanks
    bubbs
    Thanks for this just been bin diving i got 46 fuel today wasnt missing this!!
    Now Im getting interested.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Off you got to test then, dont forget fillers
    I noticed airwick vanilla reed diffusers on 3 4 2 4 each today
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Dec 17, 7:10 PM
    • 48,946 Posts
    • 598,752 Thanks
    bubbs
    According to the 'track my order' map the s0dding Amazon delivery driver has been to all of my neighbouring streets except ours and than messaged to say that he had attempted delivery - had he Heck!! Lights on both front and back and no sign of him (I'm presuming it's a him)
    These orders were due on Monday and one of them is a replacement for one that was 'lost' 2 weeks ago. I've spoken to their customer services who are chasing this up, but I'm really Mrs Angry tonight
    Originally posted by pippo
    I Paid, yes PAID for next day delivery for a swimming costume as NEED friday as my old one is too big, its not here so rang them and they have refunded del charge but are confident it will be here tomorrow bloody better else im knackered
    Originally posted by Wheres My Cashback
    No nor me after bin diving
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 6th Dec 17, 7:10 PM
    • 48,946 Posts
    • 598,752 Thanks
    bubbs
    Caught up
    Evening all
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 6th Dec 17, 7:24 PM
    • 16,439 Posts
    • 279,354 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    Same for me and I bought fuel today too I haven't had any of the recent freebies that have been mentioned eg advent calender & mince pies
    Originally posted by Nellie35
    I filled up on Monday

I got the mince pies in the end but that was only because I'd bought them on the back of an email they sent me that they claim they sent me by accident

I didn't get the advent calendar but I have got the selection box. That one isn't stocked by any of the shops I've been to
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator and as such do not read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post please report it to forum@moneysavingexpert.com

I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

712Posts Today

4,519Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin