Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,501Posts
    • 35,674Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 337
    • Claire1972
    • By Claire1972 4th Dec 17, 2:47 PM
    • 2,665 Posts
    • 37,452 Thanks
    Claire1972
    1x Cadbury Fudge Chocolate Bar (25.5g) 0.25 0.26
    3x Dove Men+Care Ultimate Care Gift Set with Shower Tool (each) 24.00 9.75
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) 0.10 0.09
    1x Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Chocolate Bar (18g) 0.25 0.26
    1x Cadbury Curly Wurly Bar (26g) 0.35 0.30
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) 0.50 0.45
    1x ASDA 100% Pure Orange Juice Smooth Cartons (3x200) 0.69 0.80
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Iceberg Lettuce (each) 0.49 0.48

Bought the fudge as the trigger but also the caramel fredo I bought is missing
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 4th Dec 17, 2:48 PM
    • 48,863 Posts
    • 598,095 Thanks
    bubbs
    My first one ever is due in about half an hour
    Originally posted by Dizzy Ditzy
    I can confirm the B&H Mandarin Benefit sets worked at 730 this morning. HTH
    Originally posted by chandlerscroft
    Thanks they didnt have any anyway so she got shave set instead hope they work. But she managed her apg on her own she wrote the instructions down
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 5 1/2lb week 37
    • fuzzgun19
    • By fuzzgun19 4th Dec 17, 2:48 PM
    • 6,788 Posts
    • 56,041 Thanks
    fuzzgun19
    Tried android pay with new email but unfortunately it didn't work
    Originally posted by josie_ann57
    Has anyone managed to get a second month successfully yet?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
    • Bikertov
    • By Bikertov 4th Dec 17, 2:50 PM
    • 1,534 Posts
    • 9,572 Thanks
    Bikertov
    Good Afternoon All.

Don't know if it's any use to anyone but on HUD there is a code for a free 1 Month Entertainment Pass and 1 Month Film Pass.
    Don't think I am allowed to post link or codes, but very easy to find.

Could be useful for the Christmas Period, if you don't already have it.

Don't do both at once as cant add if have more than 30 days of an existing pass left. Wait a day to add second one.

Have just added Film Pass and cancelled straight away, so not to get charged in Jan.
    Originally posted by Saversue
    Already expired ...
    • Savvybuyer
    • By Savvybuyer 4th Dec 17, 2:51 PM
    • 19,827 Posts
    • 260,311 Thanks
    Savvybuyer
    It is these Pepsi cans against Morries....No trigger just a pricing error by Ms

Pepsi Diet Cans8x330
    Product Code: 3111506

Price 2.50(9.5p per 100ml)
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    I think it might be a pricing error by the APG. Diet Pepsi and Regular Pepsi are the only ones I have seen picking up 1.25 - Pepsi Max does NOT work.

I have 2.50 yellow label on all of the cans packs in M today. 1.25, yellow label as it happens, price is on all the 2L bottles that are next to them on the shelves in my M. I think the price collectors may have scanned the wrong price on a couple of the cans packs and this is a glitch specific to last Wednesday's price collection with today's Monday data looming over it ready to be in the system as early as tomorrow morning. May get away with it tomorrow morning or even maybe all day tomorrow - however tomorrow becomes a risk and why take it? Shop for them today.
    M lists - page 18 (on 40 posts per page setting) - Avs M: post 705 onwards; Tvs M and "Buy in M": post 709 onwards.
    Glitch items vs M - page 121, post 4816 (complex version) and post 4817 (simplified version).
    3Dogs' lists - page 6, posts 210-214.
    • midwinter
    • By midwinter 4th Dec 17, 2:52 PM
    • 3,530 Posts
    • 70,832 Thanks
    midwinter
    Could anyone please tell me, with COS, with ie the happy down sparkling cocktail cans, do i need to buy both flavours on one receipt or if i buy one would i still get the cash back please?
    Originally posted by aallank
    Not sure about the COS, but my sons have had these before on a previous promo, and neither of them, would have either flavour again! Apparently pretty gross........
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
    • CM66
    • By CM66 4th Dec 17, 2:55 PM
    • 506 Posts
    • 2,984 Thanks
    CM66
    So what do you lot think about this one:

https://groceries.asda.com/product/electric-toothbrushes/oralb-pro-2000-rechargeable-electric-toothbrush/910001417217

Oral B Electric toothbrush - 70.00 in A and 30.00 in T

A genuine price, no glitch, leading to a potential 43.00 APG.

I am looking at buying 2 of them (a genuine purchase), so a possible 83.00 APG.

What do you think the trouts will say to that ?
    Originally posted by Bikertov

Its worth a shot, and as its a genuine comparison and not a glitch they cant really say anything about it!
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 4th Dec 17, 3:21 PM
    • 4,631 Posts
    • 56,622 Thanks
    Serendipitious

https://groceries.asda.com/product/electric-toothbrushes/oralb-pro-2000-rechargeable-electric-toothbrush/910001417217

Will it work for an online shop?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

June grocery 62.91 July 89.07 Aug 71.25 Sept 82.74 Oct - not much; Nov - probably even less

• Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 4th Dec 17, 3:22 PM
    • 16,427 Posts
    • 279,232 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    Thanks they didnt have any anyway so she got shave set instead hope they work. But she managed her apg on her own she wrote the instructions down
    Originally posted by bubbs
    I had to look all over the store to find mine and make sure it was the right ones. There were so many different items of the same flavour I had to triple triple check I'd picked up the right ones.

Then I found a whole other aisle with more 3 for 2

I'd written down very very specific instructions for them so they couldn't go wrong. Or so I thought it's my fault that it's gone over 20 so I'll make sure I'm with them when they spend it
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator and as such do not read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post please report it to forum@moneysavingexpert.com

I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...
    • inna
    • By inna 4th Dec 17, 3:25 PM
    • 533 Posts
    • 9,927 Thanks
    inna
    i bought some on saturday for cos v teskies, all compared as expected.

I have asked a couple of times before, but no-one has answered me yet as far as I can see. Do the Propercorns work versus M?

TIA.
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    • inna
    • By inna 4th Dec 17, 3:28 PM
    • 533 Posts
    • 9,927 Thanks
    inna
    you're likely to get voucher denominated as 50 + 20 +10...etc to get to the total.
    my a/c got closed when i tried to spend 50. best to keep online ap*gs below 50.

Will it work for an online shop?
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 4th Dec 17, 3:30 PM
    • 4,631 Posts
    • 56,622 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    I have asked a couple of times before, but no-one has answered me yet as far as I can see. Do the Propercorns work versus M?

TIA.
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    Savvy - This is from 1st Dec v M :

1x ASDA Smart Price Rice Pudding (400g) 0.20 0.18
    1x Smarties Giant Tube (150g) 1.00 1.00
    1x ASDA Washing Up Liquid Original (500ml) 0.50 N/A
    1x ASDA Evaporated Milk (410g) 0.55 0.65
    3x Propercorn Sweet & Salty Popcorn (6x14g) 5.37 N/A
    1x ASDA Salted Butter (250g) 1.45 N/A
    1x ASDA Smart Price Ready to Serve Custard (385g) 0.25 0.17
    3x Propercorn Lightly Sea Salted Popcorn Multipack (6x10g) 5.37 N/A
    1x ASDA Farm Stores Cherry Tomatoes (250g) 0.53 N/A
    3x Dove Beauty Collection Washbag Body Gift Set (each) 24.00 N/A

June grocery 62.91 July 89.07 Aug 71.25 Sept 82.74 Oct - not much; Nov - probably even less

• Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 4th Dec 17, 3:33 PM
    • 4,631 Posts
    • 56,622 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    you're likely to get voucher denominated as 50 + 20 +10...etc to get to the total.
    my a/c got closed when i tried to spend 50. best to keep online ap*gs below 50.
    Originally posted by inna
    Thanks.

Guess they could be 2 separate shops then if Biker wanted 2 of these.

And if it didn't work then the item could be returned easily enough.

• inna
    • By inna 4th Dec 17, 3:34 PM
    • 533 Posts
    • 9,927 Thanks
    inna
    you can only claim 1 free can, any flavor, not both.

Could anyone please tell me, with COS, with ie the happy down sparkling cocktail cans, do i need to buy both flavours on one receipt or if i buy one would i still get the cash back please?
    Originally posted by aallank
    • pk04
    • By pk04 4th Dec 17, 3:42 PM
    • 2,848 Posts
    • 46,253 Thanks
    pk04
    How do I check my registered email on the shoppix app please
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    Click on settings (the cog in the top right) then my account and then change email
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
    • midwinter
    • By midwinter 4th Dec 17, 3:52 PM
    • 3,530 Posts
    • 70,832 Thanks
    midwinter
    This is irrelevant now really, as 342 on shower gel has ended in A, but:

2x Palmolive Aroma Moments So Vibrant Pearly Shower Gel (250ml) 3.00 N/A
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 4th Dec 17, 3:55 PM
    • 48,863 Posts
    • 598,095 Thanks
    bubbs
    I had to look all over the store to find mine and make sure it was the right ones. There were so many different items of the same flavour I had to triple triple check I'd picked up the right ones.

Then I found a whole other aisle with more 3 for 2

I'd written down very very specific instructions for them so they couldn't go wrong. Or so I thought it's my fault that it's gone over 20 so I'll make sure I'm with them when they spend it
    Originally posted by Dizzy Ditzy
    Glad your shops worked, i agree the stuff is all over the place, not heard from her yet if it has worked
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 5 1/2lb week 37
    • gocat
    • By gocat 4th Dec 17, 4:03 PM
    • 4,690 Posts
    • 56,034 Thanks
    gocat
    Well went to my local shop n save shop which is on the small shops amex list. Bought some printing paper there and few bits to make it 10. Went to pay, and they say we dont accept amex. I said oh will leave it then. Then they pointed to a sign and said you can use amex but it cost 1.50. Anyone else had this. Needless to say I declined
    • josie_ann57
    • By josie_ann57 4th Dec 17, 4:05 PM
    • 1,235 Posts
    • 16,459 Thanks
    josie_ann57

How much do they work out at please? I know you do something with 10% but not sure what
    Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
    • Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 4th Dec 17, 4:10 PM
    • 16,427 Posts
    • 279,232 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    This is irrelevant now really, as 342 on shower gel has ended in A, but:

2x Palmolive Aroma Moments So Vibrant Pearly Shower Gel (250ml) 3.00 N/A
    Originally posted by midwinter
    thankfully my store didn't have this one today so we got the other three which do still compare against T
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator and as such do not read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post please report it to forum@moneysavingexpert.com

I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

129Posts Today

2,493Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin