Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,503Posts
    • 35,680Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 321
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 3rd Dec 17, 10:36 AM
    • 3,207 Posts
    • 32,550 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Thanks Sarah.
    Weight lost so far 2 stone 5lb
    • elainemn
    • By elainemn 3rd Dec 17, 10:37 AM
    • 2,886 Posts
    • 45,260 Thanks
    elainemn
    Ive been mostly nice interspersed with periods of extreme naughtiness

Is all your
    Christmas shopping done elaine?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Most of it is done. Just need something big for DD who has no idea what she wants. Mostly wrapped except hers - struggle to do it when she is about, have a day off planned to do it.

Is your all done?
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 3rd Dec 17, 10:44 AM
    • 32,106 Posts
    • 457,539 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Just rushing by....dont forget cling film in Lidl. 79p for 75m.

Ive bought enough to stretch from here to Hartlepool
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 3rd Dec 17, 10:46 AM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Morning

An alternative Xmas tree

Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 3rd Dec 17, 10:48 AM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Close up of the fairy for you

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 3rd Dec 17, 10:49 AM
    • 2,401 Posts
    • 27,654 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Originally posted by diluvsdiscounts
    Di....Looks like Xmas has started in your house...Looking very festive...loverly...
    12 Days to go
    3Dogs lists....Posts 210 211 212 213 214

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 3rd Dec 17, 10:51 AM
    • 2,401 Posts
    • 27,654 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    ...Father Xmas has been already....
    12 Days to go

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 3rd Dec 17, 10:54 AM
    • 2,401 Posts
    • 27,654 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Close up of the fairy for you

Originally posted by Tinyshoes

Love it....
    12 Days to go

• michaels
    • By michaels 3rd Dec 17, 10:56 AM
    • 19,921 Posts
    • 91,322 Thanks
    michaels
    Special treat today, no standing out in the cold till 10.30, dd2 netball this time. Unfortunately she is playing for her age and the year older so 2.5 hours of watching. At least it is in h town so I can do cos at Mr t and 1stop on the way home.

Silly Q, what do people buy for their 10 android transax? We already have more little packets of sweets than we could hand out at every Halloween until 2100. i am thinking small carrots and onions but again 1 day of each will probably cover a weeks use
    Cool heads and compromise
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 3rd Dec 17, 10:59 AM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Love it....
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    Was at the local micro brewery's Xmas bash yesterday. They were joking the fairy bottle took so long to empty compared to the beer bottle branches.

• curl girl
    • By curl girl 3rd Dec 17, 11:08 AM
    • 1,782 Posts
    • 21,966 Thanks
    curl girl
    I haven't received the 1 flea bay offer.
    Is there any other way of getting it please?
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • Westvleteren
    • By Westvleteren 3rd Dec 17, 11:11 AM
    • 4,175 Posts
    • 91,846 Thanks
    Westvleteren
    Seems we are on about trees, have to quote this from the lolcats thread in the arms. Bloody brilliant

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2996568&page=852#17026

Sorry forgot about flashing images posted a link instead
    Last edited by Westvleteren; 03-12-2017 at 2:07 PM.
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

2017 Walk 4000 miles in a year challenge: Jan: 277.5. Feb:262.6. March 287. April 297.5. May 318. June 132.35

• diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 3rd Dec 17, 11:29 AM
    • 3,207 Posts
    • 32,550 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    Yes marmie we're very ready for Christmas.
    Weight lost so far 2 stone 5lb
    • wendyak
    • By wendyak 3rd Dec 17, 11:39 AM
    • 2,466 Posts
    • 37,969 Thanks
    wendyak
    Morning gang

has anyone seen any Bratz dolls about as on Amazon they are from the USA and have hefty postage ? xx
    I made the mistake of buying the snowkissed lodge that was reduced in Argos and it is sooo lovely, it even snows out of the chimney ! ..but my ideal would be a matching doll in the snowkissed range - any idweas welcome xxxx

p.s. thanks for the diet pepsi tip, we are well stocked up xxxx
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 3rd Dec 17, 11:40 AM
    • 6,257 Posts
    • 86,563 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Lovely di. xx

TS
    Walk 2000 miles in a year challenge 2017 -

229.37 January 222.5 February 218.80 March
    290.10 April 248.49 May 130.73 June 220.51 July
    162.39 August 311.97 September
    227 October Total so far 2261 miles

Pretty Muddy 16 September, completed
    • Anon
    • By Anon 3rd Dec 17, 11:49 AM
    • 11,860 Posts
    • 135,977 Thanks
    Anon
    Check and open your email “Open for a 1,000 bonus N3ctar points gift from us” - 1000 N3ctar points received from S if you open the email.

It doesn’t mention to thank you for taking part in Double up - not sure if it did last time? Nice reward anyway (and ready for 10 back off the next Double Up ).

I have received and Mrs Anon .

HTH

Anon
    Last edited by Anon; 03-12-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    • Anon
    • By Anon 3rd Dec 17, 11:57 AM
    • 11,860 Posts
    • 135,977 Thanks
    Anon
    I haven't received the 1 flea bay offer.
    Is there any other way of getting it please?
    Originally posted by curl girl
    I haven’t received the email yet but was just accepted from the following link (found on HUKD - edited link to remove tracking to avoid the RF naughty step ):

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/2016/3286.html

Listing today and tomorrow according to my account (All Selling, promo now active at the bottom).

HTH

Anon
    • pacifica9
    • By pacifica9 3rd Dec 17, 12:10 PM
    • 2,619 Posts
    • 35,642 Thanks
    pacifica9
    Check and open your email Open for a 1,000 bonus N3ctar points gift from us - 1000 N3ctar points received from S if you open the email.

It doesnt mention to thank you for taking part in Double up - not sure if it did last time? Nice reward anyway (and ready for 10 back off the next Double Up ).

I have received and Mrs Anon .

HTH

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    Thanks. Just received same.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. ~ Ferris Bueller
    • Anon
    • By Anon 3rd Dec 17, 12:22 PM
    • 11,860 Posts
    • 135,977 Thanks
    Anon
    The less than 20 can be keyed on the self service so the receipt is not marked, if you then decide you didn't want some of the gift sets after all and return them what happens?
    Originally posted by michaels
    Even though your receipt has not been marked, the voucher and receipt have been matched on the system, so I would think (don't know) that the till system could see that you have used the voucher.

That said, you still have a right to return under their returns policy, so I am not sure how the two work together or what would happen if the person you gave the gift to wanted to return it?

Anon
    • Anon
    • By Anon 3rd Dec 17, 12:25 PM
    • 11,860 Posts
    • 135,977 Thanks
    Anon
    Just found - A will provide gift receipts on request - http://asda-stores.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail_grow/a_id/1670/~/gift-receipts but they apparently don't show the value - but what value do they have if someone did choose to return them? Do they get a refund of price paid or the item full price? And if only exchange, what value is the exchange if bought on 342?

And how does that work with APG ...? In theory APG is simply working to match the price of the competitor, but the APG isn't matched line by line to the receipt (so if you returned an item to the store, you get the price paid, not the matched price IYSWIM).

So many questions which I am sure they have not even thought of ...

HTH

Anon
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,419Posts Today

4,613Users online

Martin's Twitter