Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,503Posts
    • 35,676Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 313
    • Lima-India
    • By Lima-India 2nd Dec 17, 6:11 PM
    • 366 Posts
    • 2,227 Thanks
    Lima-India
    Hi, I had a message pop up yesterday saying my promotion has now finished. I have read your post but I do not have a "burger menu" on android pay. and can't find manage accounts. I would love to take part for longer though I haven't been as lucky as most.
    Originally posted by josie_ann57
    The burger menu is 3 little horizontal lines in the top left next to where my name displays, I appreciate it may not be the same on all phones. Ive never posted pics on here and I dont have time to try and work it out - but if you google it Im sure youll get some helpful results. HTH.
    • sparklyfee
    • By sparklyfee 2nd Dec 17, 6:14 PM
    • 1,033 Posts
    • 13,922 Thanks
    sparklyfee
    Sorry, just another thought. Can I put any old sim in it? Or would I need data? That could complicate things and I'm not very tech savvy.

Thank you
    • newbie1980
    • By newbie1980 2nd Dec 17, 6:32 PM
    • 1,828 Posts
    • 22,545 Thanks
    newbie1980
    folks please check if you ordered through my links earlier as ive made a schoolboy error trying to get the a3 for 59.99 as i didnt realise its for the a3 plus which does not have nfc
    • tweets
    • By tweets 2nd Dec 17, 6:32 PM
    • 28,096 Posts
    • 414,040 Thanks
    tweets
    Sorry Mrs Ids I don't know .

Hello tweets
    I just put my tree up not wrote cards or other decs up

Gis a slice

Its was just a good comparison not glitchy
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Cards are wrote addressed and stamped those that need be.

Will post when I go and pick my whatever up from Post Office Monday after work.

No tree nor decs going up here just the cards. Already got 2

Watching first half brills

Not til final whistle
    Last edited by tweets; 02-12-2017 at 6:34 PM.
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • fuzzgun19
    • By fuzzgun19 2nd Dec 17, 6:33 PM
    • 6,790 Posts
    • 56,054 Thanks
    fuzzgun19
    Sorry, just another thought. Can I put any old sim in it? Or would I need data? That could complicate things and I'm not very tech savvy.

Thank you
    Originally posted by sparklyfee
    Im just using a free sim, just put in and it works.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
    • josie_ann57
    • By josie_ann57 2nd Dec 17, 6:33 PM
    • 1,235 Posts
    • 16,459 Thanks
    josie_ann57
    The burger menu is 3 little horizontal lines in the top left next to where my name displays, I appreciate it may not be the same on all phones. Ive never posted pics on here and I dont have time to try and work it out - but if you google it Im sure youll get some helpful results. HTH.
    Originally posted by Lima-India
    Thank you so much, I have added another gmail address so will try it out tomorrow. I still have my free cokes etc on view on the app, is that right? Cokes will all be going into food bank as we don' drink fizzy drinks. ( except tonic in G&T very rarely )
    Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
    • juju17
    • By juju17 2nd Dec 17, 6:34 PM
    • 905 Posts
    • 12,748 Thanks
    juju17
    No the post office was a seperate offer on Amex. Few of us got it.
    hth
    Originally posted by gocat
    Ahhhh thanks
    • Anon
    • By Anon 2nd Dec 17, 6:38 PM
    • 11,859 Posts
    • 135,964 Thanks
    Anon
    No the post office was a seperate offer on Amex. Few of us got it.
    hth
    Originally posted by gocat
    I didnt have it available on any of my cards .

Anon
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 2nd Dec 17, 6:48 PM
    • 48,874 Posts
    • 598,135 Thanks
    bubbs
    Sorry Mrs Ids I don't know .

Cards are wrote addressed and stamped those that need be.

Will post when I go and pick my whatever up from Post Office Monday after work.

No tree nor decs going up here just the cards. Already got 2

Watching first half brills

Not til final whistle
    Originally posted by tweets
    I have cards and presents not opened either yet
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 5 1/2lb week 37
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 2nd Dec 17, 6:56 PM
    • 1,776 Posts
    • 21,902 Thanks
    curl girl
    No Pepsi, no curly wurlys, no gift sets in the little A on way home did find one wet receipt stuck to the floor though!

Tresemme Cleanse and repair 900ml 4.50 v 3 M from my first womble in months. Gave me 5.15 so worth waiting for!

Evening all.
    Last edited by curl girl; 02-12-2017 at 6:59 PM.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • Lima-India
    • By Lima-India 2nd Dec 17, 6:56 PM
    • 366 Posts
    • 2,227 Thanks
    Lima-India
    Thank you so much, I have added another gmail address so will try it out tomorrow. I still have my free cokes etc on view on the app, is that right? Cokes will all be going into food bank as we don' drink fizzy drinks. ( except tonic in G&T very rarely )
    Originally posted by josie_ann57
    Yes - you can switch between the 2 accounts (using the tiny little arrow on the right) - does that make sense? Ive removed the card from my first account because today Id used some Greggs vouchers treating my godchildren and went into the shop next door - paid with android and no envelope appeared. I realised I was in my first account now my new one . Now by removing the card I wont be able to make the same mistake again!
    My cokes are also going to foodbank as are all these B&H 4p gift sets as I dont need any - I just love the buzz of glitch shopping.
    • Wheres My Cashback
    • By Wheres My Cashback 2nd Dec 17, 6:58 PM
    • 2,682 Posts
    • 34,387 Thanks
    Wheres My Cashback
    New account added, same card used, new game visible with end date of 1/1/18.
    Originally posted by Anon
    Whereabouts does it state the end date as I've added a new account/same card/same phone number but no notification of the feature at all ??? Cheers
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 2nd Dec 17, 6:59 PM
    • 48,874 Posts
    • 598,135 Thanks
    bubbs
    No Pepsi, no curly wurlys, no gift sets in the little A on way home did find one wet receipt stuck to the floor though!

Tresseme Cleanse and repair 900ml 4.50 v 3 M from my first womble in months. Gave me 5.15 so worth waiting for!

Evening all.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    well done
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 5 1/2lb week 37
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 2nd Dec 17, 7:01 PM
    • 1,776 Posts
    • 21,902 Thanks
    curl girl
    well done
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Went out for the diet Pepsi.
    First time I've been instore and came out empty handed.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • pacifica9
    • By pacifica9 2nd Dec 17, 7:07 PM
    • 2,619 Posts
    • 35,640 Thanks
    pacifica9
    folks please check if you ordered through my links earlier as ive made a schoolboy error trying to get the a3 for 59.99 as i didnt realise its for the a3 plus which does not have nfc
    Originally posted by newbie1980
    Although it doesn't show on CPW spec, if you google spec for Alcatel A3 Plus it shows as NFC Yes.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. ~ Ferris Bueller
    • Anon
    • By Anon 2nd Dec 17, 7:11 PM
    • 11,859 Posts
    • 135,964 Thanks
    Anon
    Whereabouts does it state the end date as I've added a new account/same card/same phone number but no notification of the feature at all ??? Cheers
    Originally posted by Wheres My Cashback
    First added H4lifax but that wanted phone verification and I cannot remember the phone pin - no sign of the promo. Then added FD card, verified, and the promo appeared. Then on the Droid Pay home screen I have the card and below it Unite for Justice League and Visa Tap and Win promos. On the Tap and Win underneath the blue promo it says “Use Visa with Android Pay until 1 Jan for a chance ...”

Confirmation email received too detailing the promo.

HTH

Anon
    Last edited by Anon; 02-12-2017 at 7:27 PM.
    • thepearce
    • By thepearce 2nd Dec 17, 7:11 PM
    • 2,154 Posts
    • 12,625 Thanks
    thepearce
    Although it doesn't show on CPW spec, if you google spec for Alcatel A3 Plus it shows as NFC Yes.
    Originally posted by pacifica9
    Thanks.

http://www.gsm-specs.com/specifications/alcatel-a3-plus-3g/
    • Anon
    • By Anon 2nd Dec 17, 7:14 PM
    • 11,859 Posts
    • 135,964 Thanks
    Anon
    Originally posted by newbie1980
    A3 Plus seems to be 3G not 4g too, if that is important to you.

HTH

Anon
    • vanilla twist
    • By vanilla twist 2nd Dec 17, 7:16 PM
    • 3,904 Posts
    • 58,307 Thanks
    vanilla twist
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back
    Originally posted by fairclaire
    May the odds be ever in your favour

SPC 7 Pot No 410 232.63 Total
    • newbie1980
    • By newbie1980 2nd Dec 17, 7:20 PM
    • 1,828 Posts
    • 22,545 Thanks
    newbie1980
    Originally posted by pacifica9
    i picked up the phone today tried and no nfc
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,874Posts Today

8,154Users online

Martin's Twitter