Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,506Posts
    • 35,687Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 312
    • mrsmac10
    • By mrsmac10 2nd Dec 17, 4:56 PM
    • 3,548 Posts
    • 50,169 Thanks
    mrsmac10
    Evening all

Well DS fixed the laptop It had gone to airplane mode ????

He also has an android phone

Just need to sort out some other bits after a very quick to prepare dinner ie frozen but spent my afternoon wisely baking with kids and making stuff to sell at our family xmas fare I supply all the stuff and get to pay for playing games and getting the hand made goods back
    Merry Christmas
    • Serendipitious
    • By Serendipitious 2nd Dec 17, 5:12 PM
    • 4,643 Posts
    • 56,760 Thanks
    Serendipitious
    Thanks so much

If I do the muller corner rather than the rice does that change?
    Originally posted by michaels
    1x Muller Corner Peach & Apricot Yogurt (150g) 0.68 0.50
    1x Muller Corner Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Digestive Biscuits (135g) 0.68 0.50
    1x Muller Corner Red Cherry Yogurt (150g) 0.68 0.50
    1x Muller Rice Strawberry Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) 0.68 0.35
    1x Muller Corner Blueberry Yogurt (150g) 0.68 0.50
    2x ASDA Smart Price Ready to Serve Custard (385g) 0.50 0.60
    1x Muller Rice Apple Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) 0.68 0.35
    1x Muller Rice Original Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) 0.68 0.35
    1x Muller Corner Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Balls (135g) 0.68 0.50
    1x Muller Rice Vanilla Custard Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) 0.68 0.35
    Comparison total (compared products only) 6.62 4.50

Spent 3.50 (inc 2 tins custard) apg 2.57, so 4p each, not bad

And I got a womble, 1.90, no exciting comparisons just not 10% less.
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    Hth
    All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.

June grocery 62.91 July 89.07 Aug 71.25 Sept 82.74 Oct - not much; Nov - probably even less

• josie_ann57
    • By josie_ann57 2nd Dec 17, 5:13 PM
    • 1,235 Posts
    • 16,459 Thanks
    josie_ann57
    You can have another month (and another in Jan). Just add a new gmail account to your Android Pay and then add your same visa to the new account.
    (To do this - click on the "Burger Menu" top left of Android Pay, then click on the tiny "down arrow" on the right of your email address, select "Manage Accounts", then "Add Account", then "Or create a new account" - thus create a new gmail account and then you can add your same visa card to that account).
    Originally posted by Lima-India
    Hi, I had a message pop up yesterday saying my promotion has now finished. I have read your post but I do not have a "burger menu" on android pay. and can't find manage accounts. I would love to take part for longer though I haven't been as lucky as most.
    Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
    • inna
    • By inna 2nd Dec 17, 5:17 PM
    • 533 Posts
    • 9,927 Thanks
    inna
    mullers trigger - found an open multipack, as no singles in my store. single pack didn't not scan! came up as item unknown, put aside ect...
    luckily SA let me scan another one twice so I got 10 for 3 offer, but obviously failed to get a comparison. lesson learned!
    • pandoraskids
    • By pandoraskids 2nd Dec 17, 5:24 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 114 Thanks
    pandoraskids
    50p off Baxters Soup Coupon

http://www.baxterssoup.co.uk/?utm_campaign=baxters-soup-2017&utm_medium=social-&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=core_test_4&utm_t erm=
    • juju17
    • By juju17 2nd Dec 17, 5:29 PM
    • 905 Posts
    • 12,748 Thanks
    juju17
    Went to 1stop to get my cider(s) and topped up one of the shops with friuit, toilet rolls etc to 10 and paid by amex. No email yet so guess 1 stop is definately not on the small shop list.
    Got all4one voucher from post office and already got email from amex for that one.
    Originally posted by gocat
    Hi gocat...was your post office showing on the shopsmall map? In previous years mine has, but this year my post office is not showing, so just wondered. Thanks
    • sparklyfee
    • By sparklyfee 2nd Dec 17, 5:29 PM
    • 1,033 Posts
    • 13,922 Thanks
    sparklyfee
    Evening elite,

Sorry to ask this as I'm sure it's been explained before. I am going to source an android to take part in the tap and pay thing.

From reading back I see we can do 10 transactions a day. But is there a minimum spend? Or can I buy 10 flumps? And then must leave a minute between transactions?

And at the risk of sounding stupid, do I just tap the phone on the reader? Or open app and tap?

Thanks very much in advance....off to find a cheap android!
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 2nd Dec 17, 5:31 PM
    • 18,328 Posts
    • 199,716 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Does anyone want to see my bottom?

Its perfect
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    No foil or greaseproof paper.

Just a lightly buttered tin.

I knew it would be a perfect bottom. Good greasing is always the best way, though I tend to flour the tin after greasing too

Evening all

Well DS fixed the laptop It had gone to airplane mode ????

He also has an android phone

Just need to sort out some other bits after a very quick to prepare dinner ie frozen but spent my afternoon wisely baking with kids and making stuff to sell at our family xmas fare I supply all the stuff and get to pay for playing games and getting the hand made goods back
    Originally posted by mrsmac10
    Easily done, all you have to do is hit the wrong button. If it happens again there should be a little picture of an airplane where your wifi symbol normally is, just click on that and re-connect to your router.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • sparklyfee
    • By sparklyfee 2nd Dec 17, 5:32 PM
    • 1,033 Posts
    • 13,922 Thanks
    sparklyfee
    Ooh. And how do you get the vouchers? Thanks x
    • fuzzgun19
    • By fuzzgun19 2nd Dec 17, 5:36 PM
    • 6,790 Posts
    • 56,060 Thanks
    fuzzgun19
    Nopebut my sis did 6 coupons for incontinence pants and towels she darn't use them so i did in morries this morning, so all going to foodbank

Thanks

That would be a first
    Originally posted by bubbs
    Can I ask what these coupons are please ?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
    • tony98
    • By tony98 2nd Dec 17, 5:37 PM
    • 515 Posts
    • 4,885 Thanks
    tony98
    COS

Just to let you all know COS is running at full capacity and receipts may take up to 72 hrs from submission to be processed.

xx
    Originally posted by Serendipitious
    Just got email confirming yesterdays fosters 4 pack so just over 24 hours for me
    • Anon
    • By Anon 2nd Dec 17, 5:38 PM
    • 11,863 Posts
    • 135,994 Thanks
    Anon
    Interesting, so could you sign up to Andoid Pay with different accounts, switch accounts and get 20 entries on the same device per day?

I have “a few” gmail accounts .

Anon
    Originally posted by Anon
    It seems the answer is yes, you add another Google account the same as you can do on Gmail or elsewhere and then simply switch between Android Pay accounts/emails at the top of the app. New account added, same card used, new game visible with end date of 1/1/18.

Not tested yet but assume 10 limit is not shared. Will report back.

I also notice it says limit of 10 prize draw entries - it doesn’t say 10 goes?

HTH

Anon
    • pacifica9
    • By pacifica9 2nd Dec 17, 5:39 PM
    • 2,620 Posts
    • 35,651 Thanks
    pacifica9
    Evening elite,

Sorry to ask this as I'm sure it's been explained before. I am going to source an android to take part in the tap and pay thing.

From reading back I see we can do 10 transactions a day. But is there a minimum spend? Or can I buy 10 flumps? And then must leave a minute between transactions?

And at the risk of sounding stupid, do I just tap the phone on the reader? Or open app and tap?

Thanks very much in advance....off to find a cheap android!
    Originally posted by sparklyfee
    No minimum spend. (My lowest was 2p). Just tap on the reader and you will get an envelope on your phone screen. Open to view before next transaction. Vouchers are stored in your app. HTH.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. ~ Ferris Bueller
    • gocat
    • By gocat 2nd Dec 17, 5:48 PM
    • 4,692 Posts
    • 56,055 Thanks
    gocat
    Hi gocat...was your post office showing on the shopsmall map? In previous years mine has, but this year my post office is not showing, so just wondered. Thanks
    Originally posted by juju17
    No the post office was a seperate offer on Amex. Few of us got it.
    hth
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 2nd Dec 17, 5:50 PM
    • 18,328 Posts
    • 199,716 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Busy day today, out for a bit of shopping, get home, ice the Christmas cake, wrap yet more presents, make bread, make soup and clean out a cupboard that was desperate for it!

So finally decided to sit down and watch a Christmas film
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 2nd Dec 17, 5:52 PM
    • 48,911 Posts
    • 598,482 Thanks
    bubbs
    Sorry, I have no idea. I have never before needed to keep tabs on instore receipts. Did it start counting again yesterday please?
    Originally posted by Picasso7
    Should reset om 1st
    bubbs that's good, you have lost so much already!
    Your willpower has been amazing.
    Originally posted by curl girl
    I know i know , back with a smile and picky tea im oven, god help you all if this week is the same
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    :-4 stone 5 1/2lb week 37
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 2nd Dec 17, 5:57 PM
    • 48,911 Posts
    • 598,482 Thanks
    bubbs
    Good Afternoon

Been writing my cards and got fed up they need putting in envelopes and addresses writing on those that need posting.

Went Tesco for mums stuff glad I went early had to queue for till. I have never seen all tills open in that store then 15 min wait for taxi .
    Originally posted by tweets
    Hello tweets
    I just put my tree up not wrote cards or other decs up
    No foil or greaseproof paper.

Just a lightly buttered tin.

Gis a slice
    Is the green & blacks (3) good to get still? Tia
    Originally posted by mrs lds
    Its was just a good comparison not glitchy
    Sealed pot challenge number 242 350 for 2015, 2016 400 Actual345, 400 for 2017 Actual 500
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • Anon
    • By Anon 2nd Dec 17, 5:59 PM
    • 11,863 Posts
    • 135,994 Thanks
    Anon
    Android - It is good if it works switching accounts on the same device, as Mrs Anon can play too as she was only talking about getting a second phone earlier due to the few wins I have had already .

She can take it shopping during the day and I can use it after work

Anon
    Last edited by Anon; 02-12-2017 at 6:01 PM.
    • bubbs
    • By bubbs 2nd Dec 17, 6:03 PM
    • 48,911 Posts
    • 598,482 Thanks
    bubbs
    Can I ask what these coupons are please ?
    Originally posted by fuzzgun19
    They came in the post i guess, my sister just gave me them to use, so i used them
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15
    • sparklyfee
    • By sparklyfee 2nd Dec 17, 6:10 PM
    • 1,033 Posts
    • 13,922 Thanks
    sparklyfee
    Thanks for the replies about android. It's too exciting not to take part!

Just need to find a phone now. And a quiet self scan to spend 10 minutes at!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

254Posts Today

1,257Users online

Martin's Twitter