Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,503Posts
    • 35,684Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 304
    • pepper77
    • By pepper77 2nd Dec 17, 6:55 AM
    • 844 Posts
    • 2,944 Thanks
    pepper77
    Morrisons. They were showing 13 label for me on Wednesday - I don't know whether two, now three, days later they will be the same (could have put them up for weekend shoppers or they might now remain at 13 after going cheaper since Black Friday).

Sorry for the delay - I was making sure I wasn't going mad and had got the same size from store on Wednesday as the one that was saying 15 before. Yep, I have it as 10L.
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    Thanks I'll pop down.
    • izzeyb
    • By izzeyb 2nd Dec 17, 7:02 AM
    • 4,214 Posts
    • 86,295 Thanks
    izzeyb

Waitrose half price Cheese offer for today only.
    Apparently limited to 2kg per customer

The cake bundle for Sunday only.
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 2nd Dec 17, 7:26 AM
    • 9,682 Posts
    • 112,492 Thanks
    emerald21

Oh no
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    I thought 3 was the lowest value for Greggs .

Can anyone beat me with 2 consecutive days all draws ?

Have won 2 50 Pizza Express ones though

Good Morning all Dont know if its Wrexham, Chester or Birkenhead today yet.
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 2nd Dec 17, 7:29 AM
    • 9,682 Posts
    • 112,492 Thanks
    emerald21
    If anyone sees any offers on Thierry Mugler Alien perfum, give me a shout please
    (How much 30 ml for that much, I would want it to make me 10 years younger so I could re-live my teens!!)
    Originally posted by davemorton
    Yeah right
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 2nd Dec 17, 7:32 AM
    • 9,682 Posts
    • 112,492 Thanks
    emerald21
    Here we are. This is all thats left.

I ate both ends as the crusty bits are the best.

Ive had it with jam on, cream cheese and Lurpak too. I would have eaten it all but Im trying to watch my weight leading up to Christmas.

Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Really
    • emerald21
    • By emerald21 2nd Dec 17, 7:39 AM
    • 9,682 Posts
    • 112,492 Thanks
    emerald21
    Just a FYI
    Android vouchers. Tried to use multiple in M and S, although it shows on the till as multiple vouchers it doesn't take them off the bill.. don't do what I have done and delete them from app after entering them.. lost a 5 and a coke!!
    However you can use a voucher for 3/5 and a coke together.

10 envelopes today and one 5 greggs win! My luck is running low.
    I've two days left before my promotion time is done.
    Had 6 10 vouchers, 3 20 vouchers and probably near 200 in total of all vouchers. So wish I could have another month of this fun game.

Has anyone won a 50 one??
    Originally posted by Nebnalon
    Yes meeee x 2
    • 3Dogs
    • By 3Dogs 2nd Dec 17, 7:53 AM
    • 13,370 Posts
    • 144,944 Thanks
    3Dogs
    I thought 3 was the lowest value for Greggs .

Can anyone beat me with 2 consecutive days all draws ?

Have won 2 50 Pizza Express ones though

Good Morning all Dont know if its Wrexham, Chester or Birkenhead today yet.
    Originally posted by emerald21
    It is emerald. I was jokingly saying that the prize draw prizes were 1 Gweggs vouchers
    Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13

NSD Oct 18, Nov 16, Dec 21, Jan 16, Feb 19, Mar 19, Apr 20, May 16, June 19, July 20, Aug 21, Sept 19, Oct 18, Nov 19/16

3for2 list is post 210, Fillers are 211-214
    • cjj
    • By cjj 2nd Dec 17, 8:03 AM
    • 6,216 Posts
    • 83,232 Thanks
    cjj
    Good morning everyone.

Up early, OH took DS1 to train station, off to London for the night with his GF.

How have I ran out of tea bags anyone up, and fancy making me a cuppa

Hope your feeling better soon.
    Originally posted by Sarahdol75
    Morning Sarah I will make you one, got loads last time Lidl had offer. I'm also up early to take DS to train station as he is off to London too. Hope everyone is well and has a great great weekend xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
    • Dizzy Ditzy
    • By Dizzy Ditzy 2nd Dec 17, 8:03 AM
    • 16,430 Posts
    • 279,279 Thanks
    Dizzy Ditzy
    Morning folks
    I'm a board guide on Quick Grabbit while you can, Marriage, Relationships and Families, Health & Beauty Moneysaving, Greenfingered Moneysaving, Praise, Vents and Warnings, Consumer Rights and Sports & Fitness Moneysaving boards.

I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are purely my own and are not those of Moneysavingexpert.com. I am a board guide and not a moderator and as such do not read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post please report it to forum@moneysavingexpert.com

I used to be a queen, now I'm just me...
    • 3Dogs
    • By 3Dogs 2nd Dec 17, 8:05 AM
    • 13,370 Posts
    • 144,944 Thanks
    3Dogs
    Hope your feeling better soon.
    Originally posted by Sarahdol75
    Not much. Still feeling icky, but not running to the loo now. Thing is I have to get ready soon as taking my woofers to Joy's boarding, then drive to M1/Leicester to pick up an 11 month old dog who has travelled from Romania, then bring her back to Joy's as she is fostering her. She is called Rosie, is a beauty, and photos will follow

And I am going out tonight with Ravenswood ladies, a meeting followed by a drink at the hall we used last weekend

Anyway, good morning folks
    Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13

NSD Oct 18, Nov 16, Dec 21, Jan 16, Feb 19, Mar 19, Apr 20, May 16, June 19, July 20, Aug 21, Sept 19, Oct 18, Nov 19/16

3for2 list is post 210, Fillers are 211-214
    • tweets
    • By tweets 2nd Dec 17, 8:16 AM
    • 28,102 Posts
    • 414,149 Thanks
    tweets
    We should start a list

Now who has been out to get a glitch in their nightie....

1. TS (did pop my coat over the top )
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    I been shopping in my pj's and slippers (did have longish coat on)
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • tweets
    • By tweets 2nd Dec 17, 8:25 AM
    • 28,102 Posts
    • 414,149 Thanks
    tweets
    Good Morning

Looking forward to seeing Rosie's pics 3 dogs

Will have to be later when I get home got to go mums and Tesco to do her shopping. Hope manned tills arnt busy. I not allowed to go through SS or Zapper ones mum says receipts are different

See you all later
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 2nd Dec 17, 8:29 AM
    • 2,401 Posts
    • 27,655 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Morning peeps....It is a little warmer this morning....Hope you all slept well...
    12 Days to go
    3Dogs lists....Posts 210 211 212 213 214

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • cjj
    • By cjj 2nd Dec 17, 8:38 AM
    • 6,216 Posts
    • 83,232 Thanks
    cjj
    3dogs sorry your feeling a bit unwell. I just want to say you do an amazing job keeping the lists up to date, such a big task. Thankyou my lovely xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 2nd Dec 17, 8:41 AM
    • 2,401 Posts
    • 27,655 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Not much. Still feeling icky, but not running to the loo now. Thing is I have to get ready soon as taking my woofers to Joy's boarding, then drive to M1/Leicester to pick up an 11 month old dog who has travelled from Romania, then bring her back to Joy's as she is fostering her. She is called Rosie, is a beauty, and photos will follow

And I am going out tonight with Ravenswood ladies, a meeting followed by a drink at the hall we used last weekend

Anyway, good morning folks
    Originally posted by 3Dogs
    Morning 3dogs....Hope you feel better soon...Have a safe journey across country on your rescue mission....

I don't think you saw my post yesterday for the 3 4 2 glade candles that are working in Asda still..A6 v M4 ..... Making them 1:60....

Have a good day
    12 Days to go

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 2nd Dec 17, 8:42 AM
    • 18,321 Posts
    • 199,653 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Good morning all, no frost this morning!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • Sarahdol75
    • By Sarahdol75 2nd Dec 17, 8:49 AM
    • 6,257 Posts
    • 86,565 Thanks
    Sarahdol75
    Morning Sarah I will make you one, got loads last time Lidl had offer. I'm also up early to take DS to train station as he is off to London too. Hope everyone is well and has a great great weekend xx
    Originally posted by cjj
    Thankyou cjj xxxx
    Walk 2000 miles in a year challenge 2017 -

229.37 January 222.5 February 218.80 March
    290.10 April 248.49 May 130.73 June 220.51 July
    162.39 August 311.97 September
    227 October Total so far 2261 miles

Pretty Muddy 16 September, completed
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 2nd Dec 17, 8:50 AM
    • 2,401 Posts
    • 27,655 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Looks like the APG collectors may have picked up the 2L Diet Pepsi at 1.25 for the 8x330ml can, making the 8x330ml can (=2.64L!) better than vs 1.25 on the 2L bottle. 8x330ml cans are showing 2.50 for M online. I haven't seen any offer on these cans instore in M. I don't know why six are comparing at 6.26 for M, instead of 6.25 (unless that was also a typo - it seems to me it will be because 6.26 for six, which has fractional pence for one, doesn't make sense - there won't be any weight adjustment on a branded product that could give a fractional price as the sizes have to be the same. The only other way would be if it a total price of 6.26 for M included some mbuy price for M, which I understood that it didn't).
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    Posting this re the Pepsi on behalf of SPUD01 who found this yesterday Savvy

A v M

15 items (6 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Morrisons
    4x Galaxy Counters Pouch (112g) 4.00 4.00
    1x Smart Litter Wood Pellet Litter (10l) 3.50 N/A
    1x Gourmet Classic Soup with Natural Chicken (4x40g) 2.50 2.00
    2x Webbox Cats Delight Treats Tasty Sticks with Salmon & Trout (6pk) 2.00 2.00
    2x Gourmet Solitaire with Beef in a Tomato Sauce Cat Tin (85g) 1.20 1.54
    5x Pepsi Diet Cans (8x330) 12.50 6.25
    1x ASDA Hemp Seeds (150g) 1.28 N/A
    1x Sanex Hypo Allergenic Sensitive Skin Shower Gel (500ml) 2.50 2.50
    Comparison total (compared products only) 24.70 18.29
    +6.41 cheaper

Probably worth a tester if anyone is out and about early before me.......If my calculations are right....This will make each can 15p....OR roughly 3.41p a litre...Most are around 9p a litre so a good buy....
    Last edited by marmitelovemehateme; 02-12-2017 at 9:23 AM.
    12 Days to go

• Lima-India
    • By Lima-India 2nd Dec 17, 8:51 AM
    • 366 Posts
    • 2,227 Thanks
    Lima-India
    Just a FYI
    Android vouchers. Tried to use multiple in M and S, although it shows on the till as multiple vouchers it doesn't take them off the bill.. don't do what I have done and delete them from app after entering them.. lost a 5 and a coke!!
    However you can use a voucher for 3/5 and a coke together.

10 envelopes today and one 5 greggs win! My luck is running low.
    I've two days left before my promotion time is done.
    Had 6 10 vouchers, 3 20 vouchers and probably near 200 in total of all vouchers. So wish I could have another month of this fun game.

Has anyone won a 50 one??
    Originally posted by Nebnalon
    You can have another month (and another in Jan). Just add a new gmail account to your Android Pay and then add your same visa to the new account.
    (To do this - click on the "Burger Menu" top left of Android Pay, then click on the tiny "down arrow" on the right of your email address, select "Manage Accounts", then "Add Account", then "Or create a new account" - thus create a new gmail account and then you can add your same visa card to that account).
    • Lima-India
    • By Lima-India 2nd Dec 17, 8:52 AM
    • 366 Posts
    • 2,227 Thanks
    Lima-India
    Yes meeee x 2
    Originally posted by emerald21
    You can - see post below
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

520Posts Today

3,894Users online

Martin's Twitter