Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,503Posts
    • 35,680Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 302
    • locarr
    • By locarr 1st Dec 17, 11:15 PM
    • 7,759 Posts
    • 138,899 Thanks
    locarr
    You cant go shopping in YOUR 4p 'lounge wear'!
    Originally posted by davemorton

Locarr slips n to his before retiring to his quarters...

Funny you should mention that as pretty sure it was the try by day or was it night? t-shirt that I wear as a night shirt that I wore.

And I have an unopened set left too, me and Mr TS split the other pack, I had the top and he had the bottoms, both still in use.
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes

They're ones

try by day score by night...
    "I've never looked at myself and said that I need to be a certain way to be around a certain sort of people. I've always wanted to stay true to myself, and I've managed to do that. People have to accept that."
    Jay-Z

bilge copyright all rights reserved
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 1st Dec 17, 11:17 PM
    • 32,106 Posts
    • 457,549 Thanks
    TrulyMadly

Originally posted by locarr

Honestly this place is going to the dogs
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Savvybuyer
    • By Savvybuyer 1st Dec 17, 11:19 PM
    • 19,829 Posts
    • 260,330 Thanks
    Savvybuyer
    Fwiw, and there's no good comparison, these are the Baylis gift sets that linger on from before Black Friday in M at 5.

(You'll need to remove the spaces from the URLs as, although I see them correctly when editing this post, they don't post correctly. Or, more quickly, remove them from the search box in msm once the links link through to that website.)

These are therefore not the ones that people are buying against T for infinitely better.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Beauty_Gift_Sets/Baylis_And_Harding_Jojoba_Silk_And_Almond_Oil_Smal l_3_Piece_Gift_Set.html

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Beauty_Gift_Sets/Baylis_And_Harding_Sweet_Mandarin_And_Grapefruit_S mall_3_Piece_Gift_Set.html
    Last edited by Savvybuyer; 01-12-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    M lists - page 18 (on 40 posts per page setting) - Avs M: post 705 onwards; Tvs M and "Buy in M": post 709 onwards.
    Glitch items vs M - page 121, post 4816 (complex version) and post 4817 (simplified version).
    3Dogs' lists - page 6, posts 210-214.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 11:20 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Locarr slips n to his before retiring to his quarters...

They're ones

Well I was scoring.

Glitches Can't think what it was I was buying though. Only did it the once, not like that floozy TM.
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • locarr
    • By locarr 1st Dec 17, 11:20 PM
    • 7,759 Posts
    • 138,899 Thanks
    locarr
    Honestly this place is going to the dogs
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly

I think it's code for Mr TS that he's on a promise
    "I've never looked at myself and said that I need to be a certain way to be around a certain sort of people. I've always wanted to stay true to myself, and I've managed to do that. People have to accept that."
    Jay-Z

bilge copyright all rights reserved
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 11:23 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Just been blowing up my TJ pic, it's actually the dark haired camera man that is blocking out my face, you can just about see the top of my head that sort of merges with his hair. I'm stood next to a blonde haired girl and look like I have a red stick with yellow hand on coming out of my head being held by the lady behind me.

The young girl is actually stood on the barrier before anyone thinks I am that tiny.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 1st Dec 17, 11:23 PM
    • 32,106 Posts
    • 457,549 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Well I was scoring.
    TS
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 11:24 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    That'll be why it's not worn out yet then.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 11:25 PM
    • 25,198 Posts
    • 309,349 Thanks
    davemorton
    Just been getting amazon prime. I must be doing something wrong, looking for a film on it, and went to action and adventure (a bit like myself ) and you have to pay for all of the films
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 11:26 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    The stick being held by the lady not my head...

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 11:29 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Just been getting amazon prime. I must be doing something wrong, looking for a film on it, and went to action and adventure (a bit like myself ) and you have to pay for all of the films
    Are you sure you haven't clicked on some premium site DM?

Might be the wrong sort of action and adventure IYKWIM

• TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 1st Dec 17, 11:30 PM
    • 32,106 Posts
    • 457,549 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Ive got it by accident.

Previously there seemed to be loads of offers I fancied and now theres none
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 11:33 PM
    • 25,198 Posts
    • 309,349 Thanks
    davemorton
    Are you sure you haven't clicked on some premium site DM?

Might be the wrong sort of action and adventure IYKWIM
    Nope, but looks like TM below did
    Ive got it by accident.

Previously there seemed to be loads of offers I fancied and now theres none
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • choirchick
    • By choirchick 1st Dec 17, 11:41 PM
    • 1,036 Posts
    • 20,905 Thanks
    choirchick
    Against which competitor are they comparing this way? TIA.

EDIT: Is this T comp. as T is now straight 1 on Go Fresh and 1.80 and 2 for 2 on Original? If they had been mixed the other way, it seems they would have worked. I imagine Original is still picking up 1 for M? But Go Fresh looks like it's 2.33 there, according to msm, I wouldn't know of such a price (this version hasn't been on the M list).
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    Hi Savvy yes v T.
    • vanilla twist
    • By vanilla twist 1st Dec 17, 11:48 PM
    • 3,904 Posts
    • 58,307 Thanks
    vanilla twist

The Bear made a clumsy appearence for advent.

V x
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back
    Originally posted by fairclaire
    May the odds be ever in your favour

SPC 7 Pot No 410 232.63 Total
    • Nebnalon
    • By Nebnalon 1st Dec 17, 11:56 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 890 Thanks
    Nebnalon
    Just a FYI
    Android vouchers. Tried to use multiple in M and S, although it shows on the till as multiple vouchers it doesn't take them off the bill.. don't do what I have done and delete them from app after entering them.. lost a 5 and a coke!!
    However you can use a voucher for 3/5 and a coke together.

10 envelopes today and one 5 greggs win! My luck is running low.
    I've two days left before my promotion time is done.
    Had 6 10 vouchers, 3 20 vouchers and probably near 200 in total of all vouchers. So wish I could have another month of this fun game.

Has anyone won a 50 one??
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 11:59 PM
    • 25,198 Posts
    • 309,349 Thanks
    davemorton
    Just a FYI
    Android vouchers. Tried to use multiple in M and S, although it shows on the till as multiple vouchers it doesn't take them off the bill.. don't do what I have done and delete them from app after entering them.. lost a 5 and a coke!!
    However you can use a voucher for 3/5 and a coke together.

10 envelopes today and one 5 greggs win! My luck is running low.
    I've two days left before my promotion time is done.
    Had 6 10 vouchers, 3 20 vouchers and probably near 200 in total of all vouchers. So wish I could have another month of this fun game.

Has anyone won a 50 one??
    Originally posted by Nebnalon
    There has been a few people quoted as winning 50. You could enter the HSBC thing they are doing if you can add a HSBC card. is there no way to add all the 3/5 vouchers to a physical gift voucher?
    • pippo
    • By pippo 2nd Dec 17, 12:01 AM
    • 2,812 Posts
    • 30,264 Thanks
    pippo
    Soup recipies, I usually just make them up. Once you get used to it you cant go wrong, but for specific types, I always turn to Delia for soup. I have a lovely soup book of hers (particularly recommend the goulash soup )

Delias French Onion Soup...
    https://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/international/european/french/french-onion-soup

Love it, made a gallon, or nearly, of french onion soup last week, caramelising the onions in the slow cooker, blinking marvellous!!,
    Toiletries/cosmetics In 31 Out 62 - cost 9.24
    • pippo
    • By pippo 2nd Dec 17, 12:05 AM
    • 2,812 Posts
    • 30,264 Thanks
    pippo
    4 more prize draws
    4 goes, 1 prise draw, 1 x 5 M&S 2 x 5 greggs!! but now I've lost my phone!!
    Had an emergency call to go to pub as BF was there and 'not well' she is /was the landlords girlfriend, long story but the possible breakup just happened this week. Anyway sent her to bed, hopefully she has my phone!!
    Toiletries/cosmetics In 31 Out 62 - cost 9.24
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 2nd Dec 17, 12:10 AM
    • 25,198 Posts
    • 309,349 Thanks
    davemorton
    4 goes, 1 prise draw, 1 x 5 M&S 2 x 5 greggs!! but now I've lost my phone!!
    Had an emergency call to go to pub as BF was there and 'not well' she is /was the landlords girlfriend, long story but the possible breakup just happened this week. Anyway sent her to bed, hopefully she has my phone!!
    Originally posted by pippo
    Can you not give it a quick call?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

348Posts Today

1,456Users online

Martin's Twitter