Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,506Posts
    • 35,687Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 301
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 1st Dec 17, 10:53 PM
    • 32,116 Posts
    • 457,666 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    But...a cube is a 3D shape and a regular hexagon is a 2D shape.
    Originally posted by silvercar

What shape is the intersection

I went shopping for 2 small light bulbs, expecting them to be 50p each. Spent 4, seems there are new rules and they all low energy and long lasting or some nonsense.
    Originally posted by silvercar
    So its happening to you as well

Well wake up tomorrow sc and well all be muggles
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • josie_ann57
    • By josie_ann57 1st Dec 17, 10:54 PM
    • 1,235 Posts
    • 16,459 Thanks
    josie_ann57
    Yes that looks like the box she showed me. x
    Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 10:56 PM
    • 25,201 Posts
    • 309,403 Thanks
    davemorton
    Not sure if its 30 ml or 60ml you are looking for but I found this

ALIEN EDP 60ML & BODY LOTION 100ML 58:14
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    Cheers Marmite, but 30ml. Ill have to hope there is an offer on at the prefume shop or somewhere. I expect there will be.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • 3Dogs
    • By 3Dogs 1st Dec 17, 10:56 PM
    • 13,372 Posts
    • 144,978 Thanks
    3Dogs
    DM was asking earlier what are we all buying the gift sets for. I have a sofa full plus some in the hall. I have already got some for my friends down Portsmouth/New Forest and have a couple of bags for them here too. A few are for my Sister, Niece and her two girls. 6 Baylis & Harding are being used in weekly Saturday online raffles for Romanian dog/cat rescues. The rest of what I've got here is to sell to my friends at Ravenswood Rescue. We are all meeting at one lady's house on Sunday for a meal (people are taking food to eat and host making pasta and curry dishes) and I am supplying the booze (freebies from cashback mainly). So I said I would take all my glitch stuff for them to pick from. I am adding to the price I paid for them and the proceeds are going to Ravenswood. I will also take 'orders' from them and try to get as many more as I can, while it lasts

We normally all go out for a meal at Christmas but someone suggested we do this and all pay 10 each to go to Ravenswood, rather than pay 30+ in restaurant

So Ravenswood should get quite a bit of cash this weekend
    Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13

NSD Oct 18, Nov 16, Dec 21, Jan 16, Feb 19, Mar 19, Apr 20, May 16, June 19, July 20, Aug 21, Sept 19, Oct 18, Nov 19/16

3for2 list is post 210, Fillers are 211-214
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 10:56 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Reminds me of a 70's album I bought by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Titch - If music be the food of love .................................................. .......prepare for indigestion

Yes, his face was all blurred, I thought you'd flashed him

With the flash on your camera of course
    Originally posted by 3Dogs

I promise I didn't have my nightie on.

Is this any clearer...

Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 11:00 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    How about this one from the festival website, I am in the picture too.

Actually I am well hidden... But I woz there.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • Savvybuyer
    • By Savvybuyer 1st Dec 17, 11:00 PM
    • 19,838 Posts
    • 260,395 Thanks
    Savvybuyer
    My Dove hand wash didn't compare as expected

2x Dove Go Fresh Scents Beauty Cream Hand Wash (250ml) 3.00 2.00

1x Dove Original Beauty Cream Hand Wash (250ml) 1.50 1.80
    Originally posted by choirchick
    Against which competitor are they comparing this way? TIA.

EDIT: Is this T comp. as T is now straight 1 on Go Fresh and 1.80 and 2 for 2 on Original? If they had been mixed the other way, it seems they would have worked. I imagine Original is still picking up 1 for M? But Go Fresh looks like it's 2.33 there, according to msm, I wouldn't know of such a price (this version hasn't been on the M list).
    Last edited by Savvybuyer; 01-12-2017 at 11:10 PM.
    M lists - page 18 (on 40 posts per page setting) - Avs M: post 705 onwards; Tvs M and "Buy in M": post 709 onwards.
    Glitch items vs M - page 121, post 4816 (complex version) and post 4817 (simplified version).
    3Dogs' lists - page 6, posts 210-214.
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 1st Dec 17, 11:00 PM
    • 2,442 Posts
    • 27,961 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Cheers Marmite, but 30ml. Ill have to hope there is an offer on at the prefume shop or somewhere. I expect there will be.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    OK...how about 38:24...Free delivery
    10 Days to go
    3Dogs lists....Posts 210 211 212 213 214

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • HILLBERN
    • By HILLBERN 1st Dec 17, 11:00 PM
    • 2,209 Posts
    • 26,441 Thanks
    HILLBERN
    Are the Aussies on individual A price 4.50 not on the 3 for 2?

EDIT: (I think they probably are, as I seem to think someone has mentioned that some 3 Minute Miracles are in the 3 for 2, but you probably just wanted other ones. EDIT 2: Also you couldn't mix 4 ones with 4.50, without losing out to the 'cheapest free'. Ignore me - I see why you stuck to 4 ones now!)
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    I would never ignore you...but I don't very often quote, but I do always read
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 11:02 PM
    • 25,201 Posts
    • 309,403 Thanks
    davemorton

Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    Is that you with the straw hat and pink jumper on?
    (Nice pink phone case though )
    Last edited by davemorton; 01-12-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Sunshinemummy
    • By Sunshinemummy 1st Dec 17, 11:03 PM
    • 15,042 Posts
    • 186,315 Thanks
    Sunshinemummy
    God you lot can talk.

Mrsmac, I am so impressed with your self restraint. My dad always told me to leave each job in a way that would enable us to return... but there are some people/places that you should never return to... onwards and upwards my lady x
    Accumulative cost of having adult child in 2017.
    January - One day off work for OH to take him to an exam as car broken - 40 mile round journey. Different car 450.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 11:04 PM
    • 25,201 Posts
    • 309,403 Thanks
    davemorton
    OK...how about 38:24...Free delivery

Yep, I found it for about that. Hoping I can get it for about 30 if I wait.
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 1st Dec 17, 11:05 PM
    • 32,116 Posts
    • 457,666 Thanks
    TrulyMadly

Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    So kind of that lady to pop you on her shoulders
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 1st Dec 17, 11:06 PM
    • 2,442 Posts
    • 27,961 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme

Yep, I found it for about that. Hoping I can get it for about 30 if I wait.
    OK...Let me know if you see the EDT at a cheap price please/Thank you
    10 Days to go

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 11:06 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Lounge wear...4p back in the day still got a set unopened in the cupboard

It's not unusual!
    Originally posted by locarr
    Funny you should mention that as pretty sure it was the try by day or was it night? t-shirt that I wear as a night shirt that I wore.

And I have an unopened set left too, me and Mr TS split the other pack, I had the top and he had the bottoms, both still in use.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 11:08 PM
    • 25,201 Posts
    • 309,403 Thanks
    davemorton
    OK...Let me know if you see the EDT at a cheap price please/Thank you
    Will do Marmite, you need some too?
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 1st Dec 17, 11:10 PM
    • 2,442 Posts
    • 27,961 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    Will do Marmite, you need some too?
    I do...big sis for Xmas....I've got her a few things but if I saw a reasonable priced one I was going to get an extra gift for her...
    10 Days to go

• Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 11:11 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Is that you with the straw hat and pink jumper on?
    (Nice pink phone case though )
    Nope, I am down the far end of the picture up against the barrier but due to the angle of the pic you can't actually see me as the person next to me is taller.

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 11:11 PM
    • 25,201 Posts
    • 309,403 Thanks
    davemorton
    Sure someone said they liked this

Woods Old Navy Rum, 70 cl, 57 % Vol. 20 @ Amazon
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 1st Dec 17, 11:13 PM
    • 2,442 Posts
    • 27,961 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    The midnight owl is calling me....A little early tonight......Night folks
    10 Days to go

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,094Posts Today

5,898Users online

Martin's Twitter