Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,503Posts
    • 35,676Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 298
    • 3Dogs
    • By 3Dogs 1st Dec 17, 9:47 PM
    • 13,366 Posts
    • 144,919 Thanks
    3Dogs
    Surely one of us (one of you) has to win a prize in the Prize Draw

What can you actually win?
    Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    A Gweggs 1 voucher lol
    Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13

NSD Oct 18, Nov 16, Dec 21, Jan 16, Feb 19, Mar 19, Apr 20, May 16, June 19, July 20, Aug 21, Sept 19, Oct 18, Nov 19/16

3for2 list is post 210, Fillers are 211-214
    • pippo
    • By pippo 1st Dec 17, 9:47 PM
    • 2,801 Posts
    • 30,184 Thanks
    pippo
    I’m itching to take a walk to waities, so does anyone think the 6 off 30 voucher will work on half price choccies, do you think the till will pick up full price before it deducts vouchers & half price choccies?? Xx what I mean is would I have to buy 30 of half price choccies or just 15 worth?? I’m so thick at this! X
    Originally posted by tpwl66

Just 15's worth I would have thought, but may be wrong.
    Toiletries/cosmetics In 31 Out 62 - cost 9.24
    • tweets
    • By tweets 1st Dec 17, 9:51 PM
    • 28,090 Posts
    • 414,019 Thanks
    tweets
    Weird result and it's not the normal Scotland/England thing either

Oh I am so glad we are keeping you both amused

Isn't the internet wonderful
    Originally posted by 3Dogs
    Internet is wonderful
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • Savvybuyer
    • By Savvybuyer 1st Dec 17, 9:53 PM
    • 19,827 Posts
    • 260,312 Thanks
    Savvybuyer
    I’ve just checked & the chomp has a different bar code: 7 622210 783929. Obviously that’s the problem, I’ll go back in the morning but is the multibuy ending in Asda or M please?
    Thank you for your help.
    Originally posted by annieme
    I don't think it's ending in A as it is still showing online. I don't know when it is due to end in M as it's not showing online and the SELs don't tell me end dates these days - however the current pricing will keep on the APG until at least Tuesday.

There is no "problem": it's a clear refund to 5 for 1 and 2 GC claim. The problem is that I didn't buy the same one as you did. (Maybe I don't have the right version, which is your version not mine, in my stores so perhaps it's not even available to me - what a shame, I get the glitch comparison which I thought at the time was quite good but I feel I paid way too much now that I didn't get the one that should give an overcharge due to not being in the mbuy but easy for the stores to mix up. If they have both versions in the same store, they should have two SELs - one "Cadbury Chomp 23.5g [my BC]" with price and 5 for 1 on it, the other "Cadbury Chomp 23.5g [your BC]" and just single price.)
    Last edited by Savvybuyer; 01-12-2017 at 9:58 PM.
    M lists - page 18 (on 40 posts per page setting) - Avs M: post 705 onwards; Tvs M and "Buy in M": post 709 onwards.
    Glitch items vs M - page 121, post 4816 (complex version) and post 4817 (simplified version).
    3Dogs' lists - page 6, posts 210-214.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 9:53 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Hey you may laugh sal......there were folk rushing out with their nighties tucked down their trousers at midnight to get that glitch
    We should start a list

Now who has been out to get a glitch in their nightie....

1. TS (did pop my coat over the top )
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 1st Dec 17, 9:56 PM
    • 32,098 Posts
    • 457,469 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    A Gweggs 1 voucher lol
    Originally posted by 3Dogs

Oh no
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 9:58 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    I would like to thank marmite for helping me get a wiggle on earlier.

After Mr TJ I found an old George Michael tape.

When Mr TS got home he couldn't believe that I actually had the cassette player working and the tape was playing ok.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 1st Dec 17, 9:59 PM
    • 32,098 Posts
    • 457,469 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    We should start a list

Now who has been out to get a glitch in their nightie....

1. TS (did pop my coat over the top )
    Originally posted by Tinyshoes
    On more occasions than I want to admit.

Im sure I once had a teddy bear collar popping out the top of my coat and my dressing gown belt dragging behind me
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 1st Dec 17, 10:00 PM
    • 3,381 Posts
    • 33,230 Thanks
    Picasso7
    I bought some floral trousers in T I think which were billed as sleepwear and daywear (they had a nice phrase for it) and which I often wear when I am working from home. I have gone supermarket shopping in them but when I did a middle-of-the-night airport run in them my friend complemented me on my pjs and I've been less keen on being seen in them!
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 1st Dec 17, 10:02 PM
    • 3,381 Posts
    • 33,230 Thanks
    Picasso7
    Ive only done one set of 3. Dunno who everyone is finding to give them too.
    Originally posted by davemorton
    When they are pennies it seems rude not to get them. I am trying to buy them with store cupboard things like tins, vinegar etc and now Mum wants to give 6 bottles of wine to two friends, I am buying two different bottles each time too. Some of them have already been given to a good cause but I'll keep a few in my stash.
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 1st Dec 17, 10:03 PM
    • 2,400 Posts
    • 27,599 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    I would like to thank marmite for helping me get a wiggle on earlier.

After Mr TJ I found an old George Michael tape.

When Mr TS got home he couldn't believe that I actually had the cassette player working and the tape was playing ok.
    Well TS...Music is the food of love.Not my quote but Shakespeare........I am glad it helped you through your day....

Went to see TJ at Sherwood Pines Nottingham in June...He is just as good live as on the TV
    12 Days to go
    3Dogs lists....Posts 210 211 212 213 214

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 1st Dec 17, 10:03 PM
    • 3,381 Posts
    • 33,230 Thanks
    Picasso7
    We dont need any toiletries but Id like to get some more for Barons Court. They need shower gel, shampoo and handwash. Is there anything decent in these categories at the moment please? Im going to help with their Christmas dinner the week after next and it would be lovely to take them a big bag of goodies.
    Originally posted by hornetgirl
    Evening all
    Just landed here not read back but saw your post HG, the dove sets work out pennies, buy them and split, or the bayliss and harding , or there is shampoo in post 210 hth x
    Originally posted by bubbs
    I was going to say the same thing myself. There is shampoo for 23p in post 210 and if you split the sets there is loads of shower gel and handwash. Just keep rinsing and repeating.
    • Picasso7
    • By Picasso7 1st Dec 17, 10:04 PM
    • 3,381 Posts
    • 33,230 Thanks
    Picasso7
    Goodnight all. I've a very busy day tomorrow but am hoping I might be able to squeeze in a little A shop in the morning...
    • spud01
    • By spud01 1st Dec 17, 10:08 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 2,719 Thanks
    spud01
    Nice n easy are 3 for 2 in store multi on receipt
    also
    Always discreet incontinence pads 3 for 2 multi buy on receipt
    both glitching
    no didn't buy any its a womble but may help someone
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 10:09 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    Well TS...Music is the food of love.Not my quote but Shakespeare........I am glad it helped you through your day....

Went to see TJ at Sherwood Pines Nottingham in June...He is just as good live as on the TV
    Originally posted by marmitelovemehateme
    To be honest the days have been a struggle lately. I can't really explain...but I hadn't even thought about putting some music on it really did lift my spirit.

Have seen him live a few times and been in the front row He is even better live I think. A great show man

• davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 10:09 PM
    • 25,191 Posts
    • 309,282 Thanks
    davemorton
    Surely one of us (one of you) has to win a prize in the Prize Draw

What can you actually win?
    A prize, obvs!
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • Tinyshoes
    • By Tinyshoes 1st Dec 17, 10:12 PM
    • 27,171 Posts
    • 377,096 Thanks
    Tinyshoes
    I got this close

• TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 1st Dec 17, 10:13 PM
    • 32,098 Posts
    • 457,469 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Nectar Christmas promotion

Santa's been spotted using Nectar
    Yep, he's been collecting points on gifts all year - now, we're helping him give them away.

Fancy winning a share of his 5 million points? Simply read Santa's letter and discover his hidden clues...

Check your emails
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • marmitelovemehateme
    • By marmitelovemehateme 1st Dec 17, 10:17 PM
    • 2,400 Posts
    • 27,599 Thanks
    marmitelovemehateme
    I got this close

Not seen Nanny for a long time...She is a big fan too...
    12 Days to go
    3Dogs lists....Posts 210 211 212 213 214

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 1st Dec 17, 10:17 PM
    • 25,191 Posts
    • 309,282 Thanks
    davemorton
    If anyone sees any offers on Thierry Mugler Alien perfum, give me a shout please
    (How much 30 ml for that much, I would want it to make me 10 years younger so I could re-live my teens!!)
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,562Posts Today

7,638Users online

Martin's Twitter