Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    • 12,764Posts
    • 36,388Thanks
    redfox
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2
    • 6th Nov 17, 3:30 PM
    Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2 6th Nov 17 at 3:30 PM
    MoneySavingExpert insert:

We've received reports that some posts on here possibly advocate fraud.

Please remember MoneySavingExpert is about saving money legally. If you're at all unsure please don't post.

Back to the original post...

-----

Welcome to a new long lasting Elite 11+ glitch and chat thread.

It's a great group and community so enjoy!

All the relevant information can be found in post number 2.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 19-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1031
    • tweets
    • By tweets 14th Feb 18, 7:57 PM
    • 28,536 Posts
    • 418,407 Thanks
    tweets
    Thats a lot of food zippy

received this in the post today

Thank you

Originally posted by TrulyMadly
    Poppy received one of those today
    Lost 3st-3lb
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 14th Feb 18, 8:05 PM
    • 1,582 Posts
    • 8,938 Thanks
    Forgetful
    Evening all
    Hope i have not missed anything , but tbh cant be bothered to read back, i need to book a holiday
    Anyone been to Prague and Croatia? Heard they are both lovely but not sure which to choose
    Originally posted by bubbs
    went to Prague in December 2017... i wouldnt recommend it..
    Stayed at the Hotel Grandior a 5 star hotel very conveneint location..
    but is ENGLISH a widely spoken language in Prage or the hotel.. and the answer is NO>

Very unfriendly people... I think its down to their communist past..
    I went with my duahgter and we found they are very rude.. and we thought it was cos we are Chinese... but at the airport we can confirm with other travellers that was not the case.

a mother and daughter got pickpocketed in Prague (ENGLISH) and went to police station to report the crime.. no police around that could speak English so they went back to their hotel.
    Next day the police went to the hotel to pick them up and took them in the police car to the station.

they set off and after 5 mins at a normal pace, suddenly they had the sirens blaring and was going at a ridiculous speed wizzing through traffic lights etc.. this went on for 15 mins or so and it stopped suddenley. they picked up the interpreter. and then carried on to the station at a normal pace ..

the Czech Police were just taking the mick.... and poor mother and daughter were hanging on for dear life...

My daughter also got pickpocketed too ad we went to like 4 doors and 2 different police stations b4 we found the correct one... no open doors u had to ring the bell to get in.. and then no english was spoken and we had to wait for an interpreter...

so not again ...

but saying this my neighbour who is gay goes every other week for the night scene in Prague.. and he loves it..
    • braveheart60uk
    • By braveheart60uk 14th Feb 18, 8:16 PM
    • 1,942 Posts
    • 24,917 Thanks
    braveheart60uk
    99p for 3 wool dryer balls, honestly it wasn't the pic earlier that brought this to my attention
    on Amazoom.
    https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011B1XXVY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AS0WOBDLIM0F4&psc=1

Added to my basket to see how much delivery was, and, it offered me a month free trial of Prime.

Then noticed this: buy 30 Amazoom gift cards and get 6 bonus that must be used by 16 april T&Cs at bottom, main one is not to have purchased gift cards on last 24 months

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=amb_link_2?ie=UTF8&node=11301518031&pf_rd_m=A3 P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=slot-1&pf_rd_r=86APYMH7J1JMG8312MVV&pf_rd_r=86APYMH7J1J MG8312MVV&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_p=63b668a5-0f43-4fd1-a5b3-31a7570446e5&pf_rd_p=63b668a5-0f43-4fd1-a5b3-31a7570446e5&pf_rd_i=gb_main

Probable all account specific, but worth checking IMHO. Remember if you cancel Prime tomorrow, you still keep it for the remainder of the month.

So I just bought the balls for 99p and bought 30 GC. PLUS should get 6 within 48 hrs

Free delivery. worth a try for 99p and gift cards

Hope this all made sense
    O3 Monday possible new deals, Tuesday free Nerd coughee.
    Wuntu Wednesday normally new offers. Free Costalot coughee Fri, free e/audio books
    App linky PM me if you have any to add

• Savvybuyer
    • By Savvybuyer 14th Feb 18, 8:17 PM
    • 19,953 Posts
    • 261,666 Thanks
    Savvybuyer
    We!!!8217;ve given up chocolate and crisps for lent

Picked up a nice womble today with some decent Morries comparisons.

Lots of chocolate

Gave me 4.44.

That!!!8217;s a week!!!8217;s shopping for me now I!!!8217;m getting 1p whoopsies

9 for kitkats

38 items (25 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Morrisons
    1x Asda SmartPrice ASDA Farm Stores Cooking Bacon (500g) 0.57 N/A
    1x Hovis Medium Soft White Bread (800g) 1.05 1.05
    1x Aero Mint Bubbly Chocolate Bar 4 Pack (4x27g) 1.00 1.00
    1x ASDA Pickled Silverskin Onions (710g) 1.15 1.25
    3x ASDA Smart Price Instant Mashed Potato (120g) 0.87 0.84
    1x Cadbury Twirl Chocolate Bar 4 Pack (4x34g) 1.00 1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Ready Salted (12x18g) 0.66 N/A
    1x Walkers Roast Chicken Crisps (6x25g) 1.00 1.25
    1x Milkyway Chocolate Bar 6 Pack (6x21.5) 1.50 1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price 15 Eggs (15pk) 1.19 1.31
    2x Soreen Original Malt Loaf (190g) 1.00 N/A
    1x Kellogg's Rice Krispies (510g) 2.79 3.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (400g) 0.29 0.30
    1x ASDA Chocolate Raisins Bag (200g) 0.70 N/A
    2x ASDA Cornish Pasty (135g) 1.40 N/A
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) 0.55 N/A
    1x Pringles Original (130g) 1.00 N/A
    3x Nescafe Dolce Gusto Cappuccino Pods (8x25g) 12.00 13.44
    1x ASDA Pickled Crinkle Cut Beetroot (710g) 1.10 1.10
    4x ASDA Skimmed Milk (4pt) 4.36 4.40
    2x Character Kids Billy Bear Meat Slices (100g) 2.00 2.00
    1x Mr Kipling 8 Pink Fancies (8pk) 1.00 1.00
    1x Kinder Surprise (3x20g) 1.80 2.00
    1x Smarties Orange Mini Eggs Bag (90g) 1.00 1.00
    0.71x ASDA Farm Stores Pork Belly Slices (Typically 750G) (per kg) 3.38 N/A
    3x KitKat 4 Finger Milk Chocolate 8 Pack (8x41.5) 8.97 8.76
    1x ASDA Smart Price Smartprice Thin Bleach (2l) 0.28 0.28
    1x ASDA Chicken Livers (227g) 0.70 0.54
    1x Walkers Cheese & Onion Crisps (6x25g) 1.00 1.25
    1x Lucozade Sport Orange Bottles (4x500) 3.85 3.52
    1x Walkers Worcester Sauce Crisps (6x25g) 1.00 N/A
    2x Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes (750g) 4.00 N/A
    3x ASDA Smart Price Lard (250g) 1.17 1.26
    1x Dr Pepper Original (2lt) 1.25 1.25
    2x ASDA 6 Very Large Free Range Eggs (6pk) 2.70 2.40
    3x ASDA Mushy Peas (300g) 0.57 N/A
    Comparison total (compared products only) 55.02 56.20
    cheaper +1.18
    There's always some good Morrisons comparisons. And also some good items to buy in M - maybe. (Am I the first to wonder aloud about why the apostrophe is being replaced by !!!8217;? Hope my writing this out doesn't now break the system.)

38 items (25 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Morrisons
    1x Asda SmartPrice ASDA Farm Stores Cooking Bacon (500g) 0.57 N/A
    1x Hovis Medium Soft White Bread (800g) 1.05 1.05
    1x Aero Mint Bubbly Chocolate Bar 4 Pack (4x27g) 1.00 1.00
    ASDA Farm Stores Cooking Bacon (500g)57p N/A
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    1x ASDA Smart Price Ready Salted (12x18g) 0.66 N/A
    I took this item off a few weeks ago, having had no luck finding M's equivalent for a while (not that I was really looking hard every time - the glitched crisps also made the "SP" version less worthwhile).

2x Soreen Original Malt Loaf (190g) 1.00 N/A
    Wot? Got no Soreen 190g loaf in their stores? Bet it is available somewhere in M at 50p. I have had occasions where I've visited six stores and had the item only in one of them - I suspect it went the wrong way and it was lost from all their stores - it could well be straight back again there now. I have found the Sportsman gift set on its 5 reduction (according to the SELs) again, so it just shows how items come in and out every day.

Whole Cucumber is 44p in M so another lose there - it looks to me like 15p short by failing to compare this item. Portion Cucumber is 22p in M - let's hope this starts to pick up this price from M today.

1x ASDA Chicken Livers (227g) 0.70 0.54
    Gosh, I hadn't realised how expensive A now is on its presumably "SP" Chicken Livers. The item got removed when M went up from 50p to 54p. It may have to come back given A's high price and because we are now so long on from last having 50p that, eventually, items are needed again and 54p is probably now the best competitor price able to be got - is M the best place to compare against?

In M itself, a rather light price collection today. I had just two full sides of paper from my first store, after checking it thoroughly again, and not quite doubled that by what is now the end today. By comparison, last week left me with nearly twice as much. Of course I still have to look at a few items online that my stores will have missed as not able to check widely this week. I am hoping next week may be a fuller collection, before I am confined back to fewer stores again. Headlines from today are M Lemons 1Kg box at 50p and 4U Free From Chocolate & Vanilla Cones (4x90ml) now gone to 50p RTC. People will be buying a four pack of Lemons at 1 if their M doesn't have the box, and maybe even some will be buying the four pack in a store that does. I still have M's Wonky Limes (5) at 80p but today found that, in one of my stores, due to availability, a pack of 4 'ordinary' limes would work out cheaper due to being on its date and therefore whoopsied - therefore whoopsied of 'ordinary' produce may beat the wonky fruit/veg. prices. As for the ice cream cones, it is obviously the coldest and wettest time of the year and no-one will want to be buying those, just as with lollies at 50p best price in A, but, if bought now, they can of course be stored until the summer.

Moving on, the Scholl Corn Express Pen is still available from M for 1 today, but now is the time that my store that had it today switches to full price SEL of 10. So, if that gets a comparison on the APG anymore - assuming it worked and I think it would very likely have done two weeks ago when it was at its best week but isn't anymore - it could well have changed to full price in error from the SEL. My store clearly has changed from 1 to 10 SEL as it was showing 1 RTC last time - this is not a case of the product remaining around in a store because it was always showing full price and thus was the remaining store from which the product didn't clear (although cases like this do happen). I think what happens to cause a change to full price SEL, when the product is still on its clearance price, is that it clears from the shelves when it has the RTC SEL on, or the remaining stock on the shelf at that point, with SEL, gets moved to the RTC shelf. It therefore goes no trace on the main product aisle. However, more stock is available that gets brought out to the main aisle. The product was either cleared from there or went to the RTC and SEL removed from the main aisle, so no trace. When the further stock gets brought out, the store initially puts up a full price SEL for it (on the main aisle) - it may or may not later get changed to the true price.

If the full price SEL doesn't get changed or gets missed/forgotten about, the stock could well remain in M on clearance for several months more due to the store that has the full price showing. I would expect to find items that went onto clearance six months ago still around in M (I acknowledge very few people except me would expect this seeming counterintuitive thing which is, therefore, likely to be the case that what almost everyone else will not expect will most probably be something to be fully expected) - although I would not expect to pick a specific item and go to one M specifically to look for it and to find it. I did go to my main T Extra last night on the off-chance for the 75p Toblerone that someone had, but of course I did not find it - it was not a great surprise to me, based on what I find with M, that T might well work in a very similar way and that therefore someone somewhere would have a clearance item a month or more later. I doubt it would now be at the original store, Skipton that was on HUKD a month ago but you never know.

Clearly therefore, someone else having the Toblerone a month on and then me going to my own T to try to find it was, as I already fully knew and indeed expected, very likely not to work. I would however expect to find from time to time some item, not one that I could have specifically picked, several months after the clearance started; indeed I have a couple of RTC items today in one of my Ms that appear back for me many months after the RTC began. I could not have predicted which items they were going to be however or gone specifically to look for others that have long been lost from my stores but will still be around somewhere I have little doubt.

I think the Tulip, that was 25% extra free and 2 recently, has been replaced by a version that is 3 and any 2 for 5 and I suspect this is what many people have now. (Note I am still not ruling out someone having remaining stock of 2 Tulip, though it will be very old and seems unlikely now - probably past its date - but it seems M generally is higher price now on technically one of its two different versions of Tulip and people generally I suspect only have the higher priced version now. A bit like how the old larger weight packs of products are different from the current downsized versions - just that the old higher weight from years ago are now completely unavailable for purchase from any regular supermarket I would suspect! In effect, Tulips are now 2.50 and 2 for 5 in M, or for many people in M, and by this stage as it is a perishable item I think I will take the old 2 version off the list even though I don't rule out some rare store having it - unless it is that my small sample of stores has left me with a misleading impression and 496 stores out of 500 that I haven't visited all have the 2 stock still around.)

M's 12.5Kg Unwashed Potatoes have gone to 3 these days rather than the 2 offers of old, although actually that works out cheaper than the 2Kg of JMB Farming White Potatoes at 59p from Home Bargains to which I moved a month ago that, it seems, might now be a regular price there as I have now found them at that price in two separate stores several months apart. The M bag now works out cheaper (even cheaper still if someone manages to wait and still have some in stock on their last date of BB and find it on cheaper whoopsied price at that stage - you are asking for people not to buy them though and instead for stock on its BB date to happen to have remained unsold in the store you visit), and the potatoes in Home Bargains are washed. Apparently 12.5Kg White Potatoes at 2.50 from Mr A - and can therefore be bought with wombles. If my As stock them - bet they don't! Also now aware that Lemons, maybe even the 1Kg box, may be on whoopsie prices in some M - or maybe 4 pack on whoopsie will work out cheaper than 1Kg box on 50p - needs working out on store-specific basis.

Fresh Lamb Shoulder (I don't really expect that to work on APG), Shoulder Bone In, Lamb Ribs, Minty Lamb Ribs, Lamb Breast, Stuffed Lamb Breast are now back at 5/Kg each in M. Again whoopsie stock on date may be cheaper. The Redskin Peanuts seem to have gone back from 64p to 75p.

I don't know what happened to the TT Explora Blender that was 10 a few weeks ago. I suspect it has doubled in price to 20 as it looks like the Steriliser went up in price a lot recently, although it's possible the item, the blender that is, has slipped onto RTC whilst I've not been visiting M and that that explains its absence from my stores by now. If anyone sees/knows about the item now, in advance of me potentially finding it again on some date in the future, please let me know. There has been a "Baby Event Clearance" in M, although I keep finding one or two random items from it in every store that has anything, not a comprehensive range in any store and more than half the time I have nothing. The clearance 'event' has not been too great for me, IMO, in terms of its price - although some items from it have been knocked down even further - and good - on a store-specific basis - wonder if the blender has become part of that? However, my most likely feeling - and this item was 12 "RTC" seemingly, before it became 10 for what currently seems to me like a brief week or two - is that the item now has most probably gone to 20. It happens, sometimes, on items I cannot find - the "offer" has ended, ended up with none of my stores at that stage having any stock or trace and then I find, online maybe, the items have gone back to full price.

Household
    Aqua Optima Oria Water Filter Jug 2.8L4.00 RTC Has this now gone down further in price?
    Aqua Optima Universal Water Filter (3)1.50 RTC
    Originally posted by Savvybuyer
    I do now know that the Water Filter Jug has gone down from 4 RTC to 2.50 RTC, so I will be changing that on the list when I come to update it later. Yet again there may be cheaper store-specific yellow sticker reductions on all, or most, of the RTCs on my list - such as M Oldham 63p on the 3 water filters earlier today.

Meanwhile, purely from the price POV and money-saving, buying items at their lowest cost, I am not really that interested in Valentine's Day items quite yet, and even more ignoring Easter items until the whole season is over, but I am become more interested in Christmas items around now.
    Last edited by Savvybuyer; 14-02-2018 at 9:48 PM.
    M lists - page 18 (on 40 posts per page setting) - Avs M: post 705-708 inclusive; Tvs M and "Buy in M": post 708 onwards.

3Dogs' lists - page 6, posts 210-214.
    • Wheres My Cashback
    • By Wheres My Cashback 14th Feb 18, 8:26 PM
    • 2,843 Posts
    • 35,887 Thanks
    Wheres My Cashback
    went to Prague in December 2017... i wouldnt recommend it..
    Stayed at the Hotel Grandior a 5 star hotel very conveneint location..
    but is ENGLISH a widely spoken language in Prage or the hotel.. and the answer is NO>

Very unfriendly people... I think its down to their communist past..
    I went with my duahgter and we found they are very rude.. and we thought it was cos we are Chinese... but at the airport we can confirm with other travellers that was not the case.

a mother and daughter got pickpocketed in Prague (ENGLISH) and went to police station to report the crime.. no police around that could speak English so they went back to their hotel.
    Next day the police went to the hotel to pick them up and took them in the police car to the station.

they set off and after 5 mins at a normal pace, suddenly they had the sirens blaring and was going at a ridiculous speed wizzing through traffic lights etc.. this went on for 15 mins or so and it stopped suddenley. they picked up the interpreter. and then carried on to the station at a normal pace ..

the Czech Police were just taking the mick.... and poor mother and daughter were hanging on for dear life...

My daughter also got pickpocketed too ad we went to like 4 doors and 2 different police stations b4 we found the correct one... no open doors u had to ring the bell to get in.. and then no english was spoken and we had to wait for an interpreter...

so not again ...

but saying this my neighbour who is gay goes every other week for the night scene in Prague.. and he loves it..
    Originally posted by Forgetful
    Your post makes you sound like a British dinosaur. How dare they not speak English !

Prague is a friendly place, been many times. Pick pockets are common, just as they are in ANY European city, more so in the UK.
    What they don't appreciate are the drunken STAG/HEN do's which Prague became accustomed to which really put them on the map initially as a destination, however that has now worn off to some extent.

Many people DO speak some English, they have to seeing as Brits are one of the most common visitors and have been for nearly the past 20 years.
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 14th Feb 18, 8:52 PM
    • 1,582 Posts
    • 8,938 Thanks
    Forgetful
    Your post makes you sound like a British dinosaur. How dare they not speak English !

Prague is a friendly place, been many times. Pick pockets are common, just as they are in ANY European city, more so in the UK.
    What they don't appreciate are the drunken STAG/HEN do's which Prague became accustomed to which really put them on the map initially as a destination, however that has now worn off to some extent.

Many people DO speak some English, they have to seeing as Brits are one of the most common visitors and have been for nearly the past 20 years.
    Originally posted by Wheres My Cashback
    dont get me wrong... Im sure they are nice but it seems even in the hotel... english was not well spoken... had problems trying to find out when the buffet dinner was on and the Czech staff came out with all versions of CHINESE which I do not even speak and no ENGLISH....

Daughter had to use Google Translate many times.. thank god for GOOGLE!!!
    :P
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 14th Feb 18, 8:57 PM
    • 33,223 Posts
    • 468,424 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Just noticed that my first Green jinn transaction has been rejected. Ive queried it and theyve had another look at it and its now been accepted.

Obviously juju is moonlighting
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 14th Feb 18, 9:05 PM
    • 33,223 Posts
    • 468,424 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    And Quidco paid up today on my yoghurt shop yesterday
    Didnt they used to take their time?

Might get more tomorrow

65 calories and nearly 7 grams of protein in each little pot
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • rhosynbach
    • By rhosynbach 14th Feb 18, 9:05 PM
    • 7,455 Posts
    • 116,208 Thanks
    rhosynbach
    Random offer in my Asda, they had a fridge full of reduced wildlife choobs for 40p and cathedral city cheese blocks for 1.25 buy them together and get 2 smiley vouchers worth 50p each. Both in date stil

Also hit whoops ie lots of items for 10p ds2 most impressed with strawberry cream tarts. And packs of Danish pastries and croissants I was more impressed with chicken. l
    Last edited by rhosynbach; 14-02-2018 at 9:09 PM.
    • davemorton
    • By davemorton 14th Feb 18, 9:10 PM
    • 25,654 Posts
    • 313,389 Thanks
    davemorton

Originally posted by Wheres My Cashback
    Sorry, but I have to object your honor!
    Im a board guide on Pie Making Moneysaving. I'm a volunteer to help the pie production & consumption run smoothly. I can help merge tastes and fillings. Any pies made are mine & are not those of other Moneysavingexperts. Im a board guide not a qualified baker and as such do not make every type of pie. If you spot a quiche or flan please report it.
    • tiha
    • By tiha 14th Feb 18, 9:14 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 194 Thanks
    tiha
    Evening all
    Hope i have not missed anything , but tbh cant be bothered to read back, i need to book a holiday
    Anyone been to Prague and Croatia? Heard they are both lovely but not sure which to choose
    Originally posted by bubbs
    I am. From Croatia. You won't regret it
    • matty17r
    • By matty17r 14th Feb 18, 9:15 PM
    • 1,148 Posts
    • 8,263 Thanks
    matty17r
    Michaels or Trulymadly - re the yogurts and claiming on COS and quidco. So I just swap my receipts, e.g. the one I used on my account on COS use it on OH's quidco?
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 14th Feb 18, 9:19 PM
    • 1,582 Posts
    • 8,938 Thanks
    Forgetful
    Originally posted by davemorton
    I understand what hes saying... any type of crime is in any country anywhere in the world.

now no world war 3 please... :O
    • Wheres My Cashback
    • By Wheres My Cashback 14th Feb 18, 9:21 PM
    • 2,843 Posts
    • 35,887 Thanks
    Wheres My Cashback
    Originally posted by davemorton
    On what grounds M'aam
    • pippo
    • By pippo 14th Feb 18, 9:51 PM
    • 3,007 Posts
    • 32,153 Thanks
    pippo
    I forgot to add it. Try now...it still working.

Bag and free delivery are added once you put the code in

Hope this is ok redfox

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=5794755

Thanks TM, ordered!
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 14th Feb 18, 10:06 PM
    • 33,223 Posts
    • 468,424 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Michaels or Trulymadly - re the yogurts and claiming on COS and quidco. So I just swap my receipts, e.g. the one I used on my account on COS use it on OH's quidco?
    Originally posted by matty17r
    Wouldnt have thought so matty. I think it will show up as receipt already used

You can use both COS AND Quidco but you will need to purchase a total of 12 yoghurts on 2 separate rceipts ie 6 on each receipt
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 14th Feb 18, 10:09 PM
    • 2,087 Posts
    • 24,842 Thanks
    curl girl
    Originally posted by matty17r
    No.
    You can only claim once.
    Either cs or cos.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • curl girl
    • By curl girl 14th Feb 18, 10:10 PM
    • 2,087 Posts
    • 24,842 Thanks
    curl girl
    Night peeps
    Hope you've enjoyed valentines day!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
    • TrulyMadly
    • By TrulyMadly 14th Feb 18, 10:13 PM
    • 33,223 Posts
    • 468,424 Thanks
    TrulyMadly
    Just hearing on the news that the Florida shooting is the 19th school shooting in America this year......yes 2018

Surely that cant be right?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
    • simone10
    • By simone10 14th Feb 18, 10:35 PM
    • 994 Posts
    • 13,041 Thanks
    simone10
    Damart
    I forgot to add it. Try now...it still working.

Bag and free delivery are added once you put the code in

Hope this is ok redfox

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=5794755

I just ordered Thanks OP
    Was a little upsetting actually cause I logged in with my email and password but the registered name and address was my mums name and address.............but she passed away 11 years ago this year (10 days before her 62nd birthday and just 3 months after my dad died aged 63 & 10 days before my 36th birthday).......Mum & Dad weren't computer trained so I used to set up her details but using my email for contact and payment. Can't actually remember what she got me to order but it must have been at least 14 years ago.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

119Posts Today

1,631Users online

Martin's Twitter