Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 6th Nov 17, 7:00 AM
    • 6,572Posts
    • 37,890Thanks
    determined new ms
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 6th November?
    • 6th Nov 17, 7:00 AM
    What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 6th November? 6th Nov 17 at 7:00 AM
    When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling '16 £287.33 Roadkill £28.25
    Wombling YTD £2982.2/Roadkill £8.63
    SFDs Oct 13/15 CC saved £2372.50
Page 2
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 7th Nov 17, 12:13 PM
    • 552 Posts
    • 5,447 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Afternoon all,

Struggling with low mood again, its chucking it down here too so the house is quite dark and that's not helping. I've eaten a load of crap food (4 buttered bagels, 5 mini bags of skittles) and that was after my breakfast! Feeling bleugghhh now (unsurprisingly! ) Right got to move on and get a grip! Going to make my list with lots of today to try and help

Todays list
    ys bagel and an American pancake for ds1s breakfast
    Gym session done and I was able to reclaim my lost water bottle from yesterday too
    Brunch with my dad using up bits and pieces from the fridge for an omelette
    Dishwasher run on the quick 30 degree wash
    Check banking/update spreadsheets
    Iron dh's work shirts - hoping that the rest of the washing can be hung straight away
    Possilbly wrap the kids xmas eve hampers - pajamas/books/chocolates so that I don't raid those whilst in this mood???
    Rm surveys - 1 done this morning , 1 to do this afternoon & prep others
    Look back as La E recommended a meditation thing on youtube a while ago.

Hopefully I'll add more, but that's all I can think of for a start.

Have a good day all.
    Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 07-11-2017 at 6:25 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 7th Nov 17, 1:08 PM
    • 4,942 Posts
    • 19,568 Thanks
    FatVonD
    It's a really bleugh day here too, 1LuckyLady, my photographing is going to have to wait for a brighter day.

I'm going to make myself a cup of tea, put the radio on and set about sorting the clothes mountain instead.

Then I will vacuum everywhere using my new vacuum cleaner
    Make £5 a day in November £8.09/£150 (October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 7th Nov 17, 3:31 PM
    • 1,272 Posts
    • 9,347 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Afternoon all,

Struggling with low mood again, its chucking it down here too so the house is quite dark and that's not helping. I've eaten a load of crap food (4 buttered bagels, 5 mini bags of skittles) and that was after my breakfast! Feeling bleugghhh now (unsurprisingly! ) Right got to move on and get a grip! Going to make my list with lots of today to try and help

Todays list
    ys bagel and an American pancake for ds1s breakfast
    Gym session done and I was able to reclaim my lost water bottle from yesterday too
    Brunch with my dad using up bits and pieces from the fridge for an omelette
    Dishwasher run on the quick 30 degree wash
    Check banking/update spreadsheets
    Iron dh's work shirts - hoping that the rest of the washing can be hung straight away
    Possilbly wrap the kids xmas eve hampers - pajamas/books/chocolates so that I don't raid those whilst in this mood???
    Rm surveys - 1 done this morning , 1 to do this afternoon & prep others
    Look back as La E recommended a meditation thing on youtube a while ago.

Hopefully I'll add more, but that's all I can think of for a start.

Have a good day all.
    Originally posted by 1LuckyLady

do you have any tea lights? perhaps they would cheer the house up a little? We all have those moments when we eat a load of carp (see my post from yesterday!). Try not to beat yourself up over it - the next thing you have can be healthier, and just make one good decision at a time
    LBM 11/06/2010: DFD 30/04/2013
    Total repaid: £10,490.31

SAVINGS: £9433.44
    • Chick2organise
    • By Chick2organise 7th Nov 17, 9:15 PM
    • 153 Posts
    • 980 Thanks
    Chick2organise
    hi Everyone, the new lurker here ready for completing the small things to work towards the big!

So worked Monday and Tuesday, over and done with for the week. Only work 2 days and OH works full time. I would love to increase my income somehow. May look for another little job perhaps. But OH can be slightly miserable when it comes to me working, hence the debt! I also would love to do some crafting. most definitely looking for a new job - stupidly looked on, checked emails and am fed up of this anxious nervous feeling when it looks like it's going to be 16 hours of pure drama! Need to update cv!

My aim is to achieve! But I know that it's gonna take a long time but there's so much that just isn't working right now.

My list for the next couple of days is:

- submit mileage claim into work
    - post parcels of Eb sales and birthday cards to sister
    - list on Ebay
    - use the gym membership (one of my guilty pleasures which I should get rid of but we have it for whole family.
    - I'm a ww member and stupidly pay because well I'm a sucker but I have put weight on so must stick to it this week and try to loose weight! I have thought long and hard and need to log on to the desktop and cancel my membership, I have the books, I know what I need to do, time to dust the scales off - expires 29th)
    - do a meal plan and shopping list
    - ironing - boring old ironing wow oh wow I have caught up and carried on with washing and ironing! Feeling like I have achieved loads!
    - wash and shuffle washing around radiators that are only on to take chill off wearing jumpers rest of time achieved loads! Nobly a normal load and small load left!!
    - do not buy any fizzy drinks!! I do not need the caffeine!
    - walk round the block twice a day

Can any one let me know about the spreadsheets you do? What do you keep them for? Thank you
    Last edited by Chick2organise; 11-11-2017 at 7:20 PM.
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 8th Nov 17, 5:36 AM
    • 6,572 Posts
    • 37,890 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Hi C2o I don't use a s/s but a good old fashion note book - works for me.

Purps in fairness to her because I am a flexi worker (and so can be posted anywhere in the areas in Kent we have the contract for - depending on demand) my JD does state I need a car It is not over though as have supervision on Friday so will ask her to be flexible. At the moment I am in an area where there is really good public transport. I couldn't get to the areas I have client's any quicker with a car, and it works out more economical for the company. For example yesterday I used my car and will claim £10 for mileage & parking. My bus ticket would have cost £6.70. If you work that out over the year it's nearly £500 less to the company

I am looking for other work. But until the right thing comes along, with the right hours I need to make the best of what I have....

I woke up at 4 today so annoying when my sleeping pattern goes like this! I will be knackered come 6.30 (pm)

day off today going to just plan to do a couple of things:

* make madam's & oh's pack lunches. Make tomorrow's as well
    * hang up washing & do another load
    * clean upstairs
    * drop fleabay parcel at post office - for my £40 refund
    * go to lottie if weather is good - will check shortly
    * go through joint account and finalise balances for the month
    * worked out childcare balance - tis way too much as oh's employers overpaid by £210 for 2 months benefits of small employer they are not passing this on to oh
    * replied to fleabayer re reducing an item. Have agree for quick sale
    * had to unpick knitting as had messed up. Due to the size of socks (for madam I need 17, 17, 18 stiches on the dnps. Have just worked out to be able to keep to the k1,p1 pattern I need to organise stiches 17, 17, 18. I think the attempt I just unpicked was 17, 18, 17 ) will cast on again....
    * listen to audio book
    * list something on fleabay

ok that's enough. Happy days guys - just realised it's Wednesday. will read newletter
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 8th Nov 17, 8:17 AM
    • 1,916 Posts
    • 12,875 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Wow early start determined hope you get an early night. I went to bed at 9.30 last night and slept until 6.30so feel slightly more human today. Todayís list:
    Radiator shuffle when heating was on
    Cleaned kitchen, DW on
    Something out of freezer for tea, updated freezer list
    Left over pea and ham soup I made in sc yesterday for lunch
    Fruit to work
    Coffee for commute made when DH boiled kettle for his at 6.30
    Another early night
    Start small shopping list for weekend
    Check surveys later

Think thatís about all as long day at work today.
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 8th Nov 17, 8:41 AM
    • 4,605 Posts
    • 35,369 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Been awol for a couple of days as OH hurt his back and we have had dramas of doctors, fetching prescriptions and (me) running up and down the stairs and trying to do everything else as well - so small things, indeed most things, have gone by the board a bit

Anyway, the upside is, I haven't spent anything except a few pounds on over the counter meds to complement the prescriptions ones (suggested by doctors etc). He is starting to move about a bit, though not sure if he is doing so enough for me to get him to the surgery tomorrow

Anyway, today's plans:
    Cancel OH's osteopath appointment, best stick with docs now!
    Post RM surveys items which got forgotten in all the drama / lack of sleep yesterday
    Claimed a £5 Amazon voucher from Ipsos
    Dog walks
    Load of washing as it looks as though it will be a nice day when the frost goes off
    Try to tidy the house up a bit as it is a tip
    Food from stores, OH can have the rest of the casserole I made yesterday, and I will have an omelette or something
    Check for surveys
    Check banks

OK, better get on with some of it
    Food/ household/supermarket spends for November - £214.60 / £250
    NSDs for November 10/12

• carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 8th Nov 17, 9:10 AM
    • 1,272 Posts
    • 9,347 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Morning folks,

Welcome aboard chick2o

Car is back, straight and driving very nicely It's a sunny day and it's my Friday (yeees!) I'm really enjoying the new hours. I don't feel like I'm working much more but I am loving working 4 days! The mad batch cooking on Saturdays is working a treat too. It's a lot of work at the time, but the time saved over the week is amazing.

Yesterday's round up:

• Meals from plan - done
    • Car to be fixed - done
    • Gym at lunchtime - done
    • Log cals in free app - done
    • No drinks - done
    • Crochet - must block m-I-l's scarf - started November on sunshine and showers
    • OH to do housework hehehe - done
    • Charge phone in work - done
    • Keep heating off as long as poss. Mild today so probably won't go on. - OH had it on and was in a t-shirt....
    • Renew this blooming insurance. I have let it run out... ooops. Maybe I should shop around. I'm currently with More Than because it's a fixed amount of cover, and no way am I trying to add up all of my possessions. Does anyone know of any other fixed cover companies? -
    Originally posted by carrielovesfanta
    Today:
    • Meals from plan
    • Gym at lunchtime - done
    • INSURANCE
    • Plan next week's meals
    • No drinks
    • Check with friend if we are meeting up with her tomorrow - done. we are.
    • log cals in free app (weight stabilising now after weekend) - done
    • charge phone in work
    • remind OH he's teaching. The chap keeps moving his lesson and OH keeps forgetting. Suggestions that perhaps he writes this down in his phone diary with a reminder apparently have fallen on deaf ears. - yep he overslept. Wish I could just f^&* about and oversleep for work.
    Will add anything more as I go

Have a good one all

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 08-11-2017 at 1:34 PM.

• Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 8th Nov 17, 9:37 AM
    • 348 Posts
    • 2,873 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Welcome C2O it's a great thread that keeps us on the straight and narrow

DawnW I hope that ur OHs back gets better soon-easier said than done with backs but I hope he sees some improvement and it takes some pressure off you

CLF good news about the car

Apart from my insides being sore still and now being on a light diet, I just had to crack open the Christmas after eights this morning. Not interested in any of the christmas chocs i have stashed at all but just fancied a couple of after eights, the rest will prob go back in the cupboard for Christmas as im happy just to have had a couple. Thoroughly enjoyed

Banking all checked this morning.
    Cat cleaning all done.
    Filming went well last night. Took painkillers beforehand to get thru it but boy did it hit me when I got home. Also managed to push thru a lot of paperwork(I don't do well with boredom, I get fidgety)
    RM survey to do today.
    Will do the cat food shop at the same time.Have a £3 voucher for it aswell
    Will also pick up a click and collect parcel while there
    I've been checking the insolvency register and finally I'm off it. Feels like the IVA is a distant memory but I can't believe how much my attitude to money has changed.
    Really cold out we had a frost last night, so heating has been kicking in. Not so cold during the day at the minute so heating has been off.
    Recycling to go out and hopefully that will be it.
    Love Wednesdays, my favourite day of the week
    Have a good day everyone xx
    2017 birthday savings so far thru shopping frugally = 228.72 284.31 306.81 481.15:money.
    April grocery challenge £171.21/ £200 May GC £248.47/£190 June GC £87.69/ £190
    • FatVonD
    • By FatVonD 8th Nov 17, 10:16 AM
    • 4,942 Posts
    • 19,568 Thanks
    FatVonD
    Morning all!

Back to work for me tomorrow but not too much to do today and I have to stay in as two shirts for DS new job are being delivered.

Re photograph two items for website with the same lighting as the others as they stick out like a sore thumb. Try to take nice pic for the header, this will be more difficult as it requires more space.

I want to go down to sign up as a volunteer dog walker at a local dog rescue but that will depend on the parcel delivery.

I changed the bed sheets yesterday so I will get them in on a boil wash which will make the whole house smell lovely

Top up the salt and rinse aid in dishwasher before putting in another load. Clean the filter.

Clean up fur ball.

YS ready-made chicken sandwiches for lunch.

Shepherd's pie for dinner (didn't get round to it last night )

Bath and hair wash and re check my home haircut, it's not the best I've ever done but not the worst either.

Fiddle around with timer for heating and hot water.

I think that's about it, have a good day everyone
    Last edited by FatVonD; 08-11-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    Make £5 a day in November £8.09/£150 (October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54)
    • laurenturner
    • By laurenturner 8th Nov 17, 10:56 AM
    • 16 Posts
    • 81 Thanks
    laurenturner
    • Make Christmas list/list presents for other people
    • Use amazon voucher
    • Look at coupons/special offers on forum
    • Send off car tax
    • Do competitions
    • Sort out cupboard for boot sale
    • Send office shoes back
    • Try on new skirt (send it back if not liked)
    • Claim petty cash at work
    • Make lunch for tomorrow
    • Look at surveys
    • Update banking spreadsheet
    Last edited by laurenturner; 10-11-2017 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Adding something extra
    Current Savings: £3,157.10 / £30,000 = 10.5%
    Make £10 a day November 2017 - £44.53/£300
    • uphillstruggler
    • By uphillstruggler 8th Nov 17, 11:01 AM
    • 131 Posts
    • 721 Thanks
    uphillstruggler
    Morning everyone.

Not a NSD today as off out this evening. It will be very MS until then though. Just had my M&S vouchers through in the post, so that will help towards the cost of December. Just found a couple of old vouchers that are still in date when I was sticking them on the noticeboard, so that all helps

Today I have/will:
    *check accounts done
    *post eBay sale parcel done
    *finally did November budget in spreadsheet this time - strewth! done
    *B and L from stores done
    *quick tidy of flat done
    *gym
    *check tyre pressures (and remember 10p off per litre voucher for fuel)
    *fill water bottle at gym

That's it for today. Have a super day everyone,
    US
    Last edited by uphillstruggler; 11-11-2017 at 4:25 PM.
    Emergencies account: £200/500 CC (20/10/17): £652.50
    Groceries Nov 2017: EUR13.56/120 NSD Nov 2017: 1/10
    • 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 8th Nov 17, 2:28 PM
    • 552 Posts
    • 5,447 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Good afternoon all,
    Its a beautiful day out there which certainly helps my mood!
    Not much of a list from me today though as I've been out most of the day with ds2 at a sports competition. Quick lunch. cuppa & catch up on here then I need to crack on.

Todays list
    ys bagels for kids breakfast
    Spendy day as I had to replace two front tyres but it was in my monthly planned spend so can't complain
    Called in at @sda on the way past, and got some ys bread rolls which I need for tomorrows packed lunches
    Make families lunches for Thurs/Fri
    Clean kitchen using stardrops
    Hoover just were needed
    Check banking and update spreadsheet - s/sheet used so I know what direct debits are going out and when
    Leftovers for tea tonight
    Get fish out of the freezer to make fish pie tomorrow

Hopefully will add more as I go.

Have a good day all.

Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 08-11-2017 at 5:05 PM.
    Sticking with the "Small things" thread to keep up us on the straight and narrow.
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 9th Nov 17, 6:49 AM
    • 6,572 Posts
    • 37,890 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Morning guys I went to bed at 7 last night! Woke up at 3 but forced myself to go back to sleep. Feeling much more human today & hope I can get my sleep pattern back to normal

1LL hope your mood picks up. Have you been to speak to gp? I went 2 months ago, was given some medication and feel like a different person now

plans for today:

* load of washing in machine - will hang up before leaving
    * busing about today
    * make soup and fruit for snacks
    * take carrier bag to stop at SM on way home and pick up a few bits
    * baking cake with madam tonight when I get in
    * check banking
    * knitting & audio book this evening
    * check onepoll (while on bus )

Ha ha very low expectations these days
    DF as at 30/12/16
    • PurpleFairy26
    • By PurpleFairy26 9th Nov 17, 8:08 AM
    • 1,916 Posts
    • 12,875 Thanks
    PurpleFairy26
    Low expectations are fine determined then itís good to over achieve thatís my plan today anyway. Iím in work today which is not good as itís a short day as I need to be back for School pick up so I worked loads last night to be ahead. I do feel on a slightly better place though for it. Todayís brief list:
    Check banking
    Made 2 cups of coffee from one cafetiŤre and put 1 in my travel mug for commute
    Lo soup for lunch with some fruit
    Made a quick batch of another soup last night that DH has taken some of
    Fish and pizza dough and froz mozerella out of freezer for teas tonight
    Cash out a £3 survey
    Check a cheque thatís been banked

Right think thatís my limit, back later. Purps.
    • Happy Kitties
    • By Happy Kitties 9th Nov 17, 8:28 AM
    • 348 Posts
    • 2,873 Thanks
    Happy Kitties
    Morning everyone
    Very quiet day for me
    -banking all checked
    -going into B@@ts this morning to order something for my cousins new baby. Going to use my vouchers and make the most of the 342 offer so no spends out of my pocket.
    -finish paperwork that I didn't get chance to do yesterday
    -must run the hoover over and get the kitchen floor mopped
    -more radiator shuffles with washing
    - just about to start cat cleaning
    -parcel up a set of presents ready for sending (always try to get parcels off the beginning of December so I don't have to cope with bad weather, cold and queues-stressful)
    -need to do some paint touching up. Thanks to the wheelchair it took another chunk out of my paintwork last night
    1LL hoping that you are not feeling so 'bleurgh' and that things have perked up for u. Easier said than done I know. Sending hugs.

Have a great day everyone x
    2017 birthday savings so far thru shopping frugally = 228.72 284.31 306.81 481.15:money.
    April grocery challenge £171.21/ £200 May GC £248.47/£190 June GC £87.69/ £190
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 9th Nov 17, 8:30 AM
    • 4,605 Posts
    • 35,369 Thanks
    DawnW
    Morning all
    Wish me luck, as I have to get OH and his sore back dressed, down the stairs, outside and into the car this afternoon to go to the doctors

Apart from that, and the endless running up and down the stairs.... sadly I am not cut out to be a nurse
    Walk dog x 2
    Work on a shopping list, probably go tomorrow or Saturday
    Clean lounge, noticed some horrible great cobwebs on the ceiling last night in the artificial light, hard to see them in the daytime, but must hunt them down! Floor is a mess too
    Fold a load of clean washing and put in the airing cupboard to finish off, iron the few bits that need it
    Pack a couple of ebay sales ready for posting
    HM meals, quite excited as I am making a stir fry tonight, using home grown sprouting seeds
    Start off another batch of seeds once I have emptied and washed out my jar
    Look for surveys and check banks later

Time for dog walk #1 now, I think!
    NSDs for November 10/12

• carrielovesfanta
    • By carrielovesfanta 9th Nov 17, 8:44 AM
    • 1,272 Posts
    • 9,347 Thanks
    carrielovesfanta
    Morning all

1LL - big hugs
    Dawn - I hope the doc can help your OH

I've got a nice day planned. Off to the gym, then into town to catch up with a friend, Christmas shopping and then dinner out before going to see The Killers!

With that in mind, to make it more mse I shall...
    • Gym - debatin what weight to use in today's workout...
    • Epilate (saves money on razors) - done
    • Eat lunch before I go into town to stop lunch and dinner being out.
    • Dinner planned already to be of a reasonable price
    • Not drinking
    • Stick to Christmas list
    • Friend is bringing the baby blanket I made her. Her little girl is 18 months now and needs a bigger blanket. After some discussion about a new one, we hit on the idea of extending the current one. Gave her a cheap price but she was one of my bridesmaids!
    Have a good day folks

clf x
    Last edited by carrielovesfanta; 09-11-2017 at 8:54 AM.

• 1LuckyLady
    • By 1LuckyLady 9th Nov 17, 12:55 PM
    • 552 Posts
    • 5,447 Thanks
    1LuckyLady
    Dnms, Hk & Clf, thank you for the good wishes. I've not been to the drs as I don't feel that low if you know what I mean. I've had 3 bouts of depression where I've taken medication but I aren't feeling the same as that for the moment (and my sleep isn't too bad thankfully)
    I think its mainly down to being out of routine with half term last week, and dh being off part of the week but he was in a mood most of it which was awful and then this week and next I have various school/hospital appointments with ds2 which knock out my gym session (Which I swear keeps me semi-sane!) So I'm just trying to remind myself that "this too shall pass"

Todays list
    Ys bagels for the kids breakfast
    Gym session done and refilled water bottle there twice
    My dad came back with me for a brunch, so we had a nice catch up and a therapy session almost!
    Rm surveys
    Put washing away off the radiators, none needs ironing
    Make families lunches for tomorrow No need as I just looked in the fridge and I'd made double yesterday!
    Make fish pie for tonight meal to use some fish up that had been in the freezer a long while oh it tastes fab, looking forward to my tea now!!
    Check banking and update spreadsheet also had a pension statement through for dh so added that detail on too.
    Hoover only where needed
    File away pension stuff
    Plan tomorrows meals made a chicken curry for tomorrow or Saturday (depending on how many portions we get out of tonights fish pie) Also used up some squidgy cherry tomatoes - no waste here, I'm back on it!
    Dishwasher on quick wash
    Rang dentist to make dh's an appointment whilst he's off at xmas
    Picked up a ys whole chicken, will cook overnight in the slowcooker
    A couple of onepoll surveys

That's it for now, hopefully I'll add more in a bit
    (Sorry I've been a bit waffley today! )

Last edited by 1LuckyLady; 09-11-2017 at 8:02 PM.
    • DawnW
    • By DawnW 9th Nov 17, 7:33 PM
    • 4,605 Posts
    • 35,369 Thanks
    DawnW
    CLF - jealous of your going to see the Killers! Have a great time

Morning all
    Wish me luck, as I have to get OH and his sore back dressed, down the stairs, outside and into the car this afternoon to go to the doctors Been to docs, blood test, xrays and MRI scan referral. He seems a bit better for being up and about a bit, rather than lying in bed all the time - the out of hours doctor said that, and I have been nagging at him to get up, but he was reluctant to till today, when he had to due to doctor visit. He knew it would be painful at first I think.

Apart from that, and the endless running up and down the stairs.... sadly I am not cut out to be a nurse
    Walk dog x 2 Done
    Work on a shopping list, probably go tomorrow or Saturday In progress
    Clean lounge, noticed some horrible great cobwebs on the ceiling last night in the artificial light, hard to see them in the daytime, but must hunt them down! Floor is a mess too Done, the wood stove has been playing up a bit and making a mess, will book the chimney sweep and not use it till it is done (we have normal heating too, which we don't use much, but can do). OH normally deals with the chimney but can't atm for obvious reasons!
    Fold a load of clean washing and put in the airing cupboard to finish off, iron the few bits that need it Done the folding, transporting to aring cupboard, but not the ironing
    Pack a couple of ebay sales ready for posting Oops not done, must do this in the morning. Also postal survey stuff to do.
    HM meals, quite excited as I am making a stir fry tonight, using home grown sprouting seeds Done
    Start off another batch of seeds once I have emptied and washed out my jar Not yet, might might do this in a minute
    Look for surveys and check banks later Still to do.

Time for dog walk #1 now, I think!
    Originally posted by DawnW
    NSDs for November 10/12

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

774Posts Today

6,415Users online

Martin's Twitter