Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • giocoforzauno
    • By giocoforzauno 4th Aug 17, 11:48 AM
    • 33Posts
    • 20Thanks
    giocoforzauno
    Open a Fineco current account and receive 50£ or 50 commission free trades ! :j
    • 4th Aug 17, 11:48 AM
    Open a Fineco current account and receive 50£ or 50 commission free trades ! :j 4th Aug 17 at 11:48 AM

this promo is expired on 10th august 2017

Last edited by giocoforzauno; 11-08-2017 at 9:40 AM. Reason: addings
Page 1
    • DesG
    • By DesG 4th Aug 17, 11:56 AM
    • 1,242 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    DesG
    • 4th Aug 17, 11:56 AM
    • 4th Aug 17, 11:56 AM
    Hi

I'm signing up now, will let you know when done!

Is there any limit on how many referrals you can earn? My wife will probably open one up also.
    • giocoforzauno
    • By giocoforzauno 4th Aug 17, 12:00 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    giocoforzauno
    • 4th Aug 17, 12:00 PM
    • 4th Aug 17, 12:00 PM
    Hi

I'm signing up now, will let you know when done!

Is there any limit on how many referrals you can earn? My wife will probably open one up also.
    Originally posted by DesG
    don't worry

no limit
    • DesG
    • By DesG 4th Aug 17, 12:58 PM
    • 1,242 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    DesG
    • 4th Aug 17, 12:58 PM
    • 4th Aug 17, 12:58 PM
    don't worry

no limit
    Originally posted by giocoforzauno
    There is a limit.

From the terms and conditions :-

In the event whereby the Host introduces more than one Guest, the former will receive a number of bonuses equal to the number of Guests introduced up to a maximum of 20 bonuses per year (including those which have possibly been received within the context of previous or future similar promotions).
    • giocoforzauno
    • By giocoforzauno 4th Aug 17, 1:37 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    giocoforzauno
    • 4th Aug 17, 1:37 PM
    • 4th Aug 17, 1:37 PM
    There is a limit.

In the event whereby the Host introduces more than one Guest, the former will receive a number of bonuses equal to the number of Guests introduced up to a maximum of 20 bonuses per year (including those which have possibly been received within the context of previous or future similar promotions).

Yes, it's true!

UK version report this limit

anyway I didn't received any reward by Fineco in past or actual promotion, so the code can be considered "NEW" at the moment
    • giocoforzauno
    • By giocoforzauno 4th Aug 17, 1:51 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    giocoforzauno
    • 4th Aug 17, 1:51 PM
    • 4th Aug 17, 1:51 PM
    There is a limit.

also the italian
    "LíHost potrŗ ricevere un numero di bonus pari al numero di Guest presentati fino ad un massimo di 20 bonus all'anno (compresi quelli eventualmente maturati nell'ambito di precedenti o future analoghe iniziative)."

Ok,

but anyway the CODE has NO LIMIT for the GUEST (you, and your wife for example).

Eventually, the limit is only for me (for the HOST)

In case of more than 20 subjects that use the code you will receive anyway 50£
    instead I will receive only the reward until I reach the target of 20

so don't worry

anyway in the HOME Page of the web site Fineco you can use the "chat"

The Fineco staff will confirm you immediatly that the code AA7882272 has non limit for you (for the GUEST)
    Last edited by giocoforzauno; 04-08-2017 at 2:00 PM.
    • DesG
    • By DesG 4th Aug 17, 2:01 PM
    • 1,242 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    DesG
    • 4th Aug 17, 2:01 PM
    • 4th Aug 17, 2:01 PM
    Well, I have signed up, as has my wife, so you are 2/20 so far
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 9th Aug 17, 3:07 PM
    • 31,942 Posts
    • 37,677 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 9th Aug 17, 3:07 PM
    • 9th Aug 17, 3:07 PM
    edit your first post with the promo link , do not keep "bumping" the thread
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • xkpa
    • By xkpa 27th Oct 17, 4:08 PM
    • 139 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    xkpa
    • 27th Oct 17, 4:08 PM
    Fineco Bank FREE £70 when you open an account with promo code
    • 27th Oct 17, 4:08 PM
    Hello. If you open an account with Fineco Bank and use theis promo code UK5475545 when registering, you and me will receive £70 if the requirements are met:

https://finecobank.co.uk/uk/promo/mgm35/details.html

If you register with the promo code UK5475545, you must deposit at least £1000 and make at least 1 trade to receive the free £70 incentive.
    • The MoneySavingKid
    • By The MoneySavingKid 27th Oct 17, 4:17 PM
    • 314 Posts
    • 203 Thanks
    The MoneySavingKid
    It seems it's not both deposit and trade, it's deposit OR trade that is required.
    • DesG
    • By DesG 27th Oct 17, 4:34 PM
    • 1,242 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    DesG
    Fineco Bank- £70 for opening account and making deposit
    Promo code: UK6411328

Use this, and we both get £70 when you open an account and make an initial deposit of £1000. You can withdraw the deposit immediatley afterwards if you want.

Please make sure to use the Promo code or you don't get the free £70 : UK6411328

For information:-

The Fineco account is a multi currency bank account, you can select to have a debit card in STG or EUR or both, but there is a charge for more than one card, I just went with a EUR card.

They have really low forex charges for converting between EUR/GBP and GBP/USD

You can't change the PIN on the debit card, thats really annoying!

Payments you make from your Fineco account to UK bank accounts, the recipient may get charged to receive, I was charged £6 to receive my £1000 deposit back to my First Direct account as First Direct charge £6 to receive foreign GBP transfers over £100, so make sure you check!
    Last edited by DesG; 27-10-2017 at 5:34 PM. Reason: add further background information
    • malc_b
    • By malc_b 28th Oct 17, 5:51 PM
    • 977 Posts
    • 378 Thanks
    malc_b
    Where in the process does the friend code go in? I seem to be far along and haven't seen a code box. It seemed to start with a 100 free trades promo but it wasn't clickable to change it.
    • DesG
    • By DesG 29th Oct 17, 1:02 AM
    • 1,242 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    DesG
    Where in the process does the friend code go in? I seem to be far along and haven't seen a code box. It seemed to start with a 100 free trades promo but it wasn't clickable to change it.
    Originally posted by malc_b
    I think this should be the link where you enter the promo code on the first page:- https://finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp
    • GlennTheBaker
    • By GlennTheBaker 9th Nov 17, 10:36 AM
    • 2,775 Posts
    • 1,809 Thanks
    GlennTheBaker
    I’ve just signed up using DesG’s referral. If anyone would like to sign up using mine it is:

UK3882825

Link to begin application is https://finecobank.com/uk/apriconto/scelta-online-cp

Use this, and we both get £70 when you open an account and make an initial deposit of £1000. You can withdraw the deposit immediatley afterwards if you want.

Please make sure to use the Promo code or you don't get the free £70: UK3882825

Thanks.
    Last edited by GlennTheBaker; 09-11-2017 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added link
    • tg99
    • By tg99 27th Nov 17, 1:40 PM
    • 541 Posts
    • 224 Thanks
    tg99
    Anyone got any current referral codes that are still valid for the £70 ?
    • Markyboy112
    • By Markyboy112 27th Nov 17, 3:22 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Markyboy112
    All Fineco account holders who hold a Fineco current account in the United Kingdom (Host) and the individuals, indicated by them, who are UK residents (Guest) or who open a Fineco current account using the Friend Code in the period running between 26/10/2017 and 16/11/2017 can join the promotion.
    The initiative is part of a larger campaign, aimed at acquiring new clientele in the UK. Thus, it is possible that similar initiatives will take place in the near future.

Is this even still running?
    • tg99
    • By tg99 30th Nov 17, 3:51 PM
    • 541 Posts
    • 224 Thanks
    tg99
    All Fineco account holders who hold a Fineco current account in the United Kingdom (Host) and the individuals, indicated by them, who are UK residents (Guest) or who open a Fineco current account using the Friend Code in the period running between 26/10/2017 and 16/11/2017 can join the promotion.
    The initiative is part of a larger campaign, aimed at acquiring new clientele in the UK. Thus, it is possible that similar initiatives will take place in the near future.

Is this even still running?
    Originally posted by Markyboy112
    Yep as per your post, this ended on 16 Nov so codes no longer valid. No new refer a friend offer running at present but there is a 100 free commissions offer.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

32Posts Today

4,200Users online

Martin's Twitter