Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jenny_f
    • By jenny_f 21st Oct 17, 11:14 PM
    • 874Posts
    • 342Thanks
    jenny_f
    Nabru sofas
    • 21st Oct 17, 11:14 PM
    Nabru sofas 21st Oct 17 at 11:14 PM
    Does anyone have any recent experience of Nabru sofas?

We are wanting a large corner sofa plus footstool and their prices are great, but I cannot find any recent reviews.

We would get colour samples and visit the warehouse first.

We did like an Ikea corner sofa but range now discontinued and it wasn’t as big as we would have ideally liked. With Nabru due to the customisation we can get the size nearly perfect.
Page 1
    • stef73
    • By stef73 22nd Oct 17, 10:11 AM
    • 525 Posts
    • 269 Thanks
    stef73
    • 22nd Oct 17, 10:11 AM
    • 22nd Oct 17, 10:11 AM
    We have one its about 2 years old , easy to build comfy enough . We got the foam cushions if I had gone to the warehouse I would tried both types strap and foam . We paid the extra for under seat storage .
    • Pdbaggett
    • By Pdbaggett 22nd Oct 17, 11:21 AM
    • 35 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Pdbaggett
    • 22nd Oct 17, 11:21 AM
    • 22nd Oct 17, 11:21 AM
    Yup had one for years, very comfy, looks great has undersofa storage and it was the only sofa that would go in my attick conversion due to the spiral staircase. Very recommended
    • jenny_f
    • By jenny_f 1st Dec 17, 5:37 PM
    • 874 Posts
    • 342 Thanks
    jenny_f
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:37 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:37 PM
    Have they maintained their colour and comfort?
    I've just ordered some fabric samples and we hope to go to their warehouse.
    Storage options are good but not sure if it's worth it, any thoughts?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

453Posts Today

2,692Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin