Tassimo Costa Latte pods

colinw
colinw Posts: 59,967
Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
Forumite
I always assumed they would be expensive from the actual Tassimo site but was surprised to find the packs of 10 (80 drinks) work out at about £3.99 a packet as they are offering 20% off at the moment. You can get them delivered to local drop off points which is handy for me as one of them is the local Sainsbury's.

https://www.tassimo.co.uk/offers/tassimo-costa-latte-x10-share-great-tasting-coffee/p-bundle49-401/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8fC6rJ761gIVQmYbCh0khw3zEAQYASABEgL5pfD_BwE

£39.92 and free p&p at the moment....

Comments

• The only problem I've found with ordering direct from them is they've always arrived damaged.
    The last order was so bad it smelt awful as it was in the height of summer and the discs had split and the milk had gone off. It stank my whole house out!
    I rang them up and they asked me to email them photos of the damaged goods before they'd replace them.
    They then replaced the order but some of that arrived damaged too, I've not bothered since and only buy them in the supermarket when they're on offer.
  • colinw
    Forumite
    caroline. wrote: »
    The only problem I've found with ordering direct from them is they've always arrived damaged.
    The last order was so bad it smelt awful as it was in the height of summer and the discs had split and the milk had gone off. It stank my whole house out!
    I rang them up and they asked me to email them photos of the damaged goods before they'd replace them.
    They then replaced the order but some of that arrived damaged too, I've not bothered since and only buy them in the supermarket when they're on offer.

Oh !!!!!! I hope these don't arrive damaged, they are being delivered by DPD, all other times I have caught them when offer at Supermarkets or when I have money off coupons.
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,753
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Cheaper in Costco if you have a membership, I buy the Costa Americano and it is often £13-£16 for 5 packs at Costco,
  • PLRFD
    PLRFD Posts: 1,121
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Seen these in B&M.
  • There's several varietes of Tassimo pods on offer at 3 for £10 at the minute in Asda.

The Costa Latte aren't included, but L'or Latte Macchiato and L'or Caramel Latte are in the deal.
  • colinw
    Forumite
    Deal_Diva wrote: »
    There's several varietes of Tassimo pods on offer at 3 for £10 at the minute in Asda.

The Costa Latte aren't included, but L'or Latte Macchiato and L'or Caramel Latte are in the deal.

There was a time way back when the Costa Latte used to be in the 3 for £10 offer but never now, about the best you can get in one of the regular supermarkets is £4, anyway they are ready to pick up so I will post if they are damaged or not.
  • Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,036
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Has anyone tried the 'hot chocolate' pods? both Cadbury and Suchard.

My wife bought several packs and all of them have been next to useless. The problem is the powder in the pods turns to a paste and most remains in the pod and is not 'flushed out' during the cycle.

Anyone else have the same experience?
  • Dolce Gusto compatible pods, Cappuccino and Latte, are only £2.49 at Lidl :money:
  • colinw
    Forumite
    Cardew wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the 'hot chocolate' pods? both Cadbury and Suchard.

My wife bought several packs and all of them have been next to useless. The problem is the powder in the pods turns to a paste and most remains in the pod and is not 'flushed out' during the cycle.

Anyone else have the same experience?

Ages ago I used to have the choccie zany at that time it was a choccie pod and a milk pod, they were yummy but then they changed to one pod which are not as good.
  • Are these pods or discs any good though?

My coffee comes out of a jar.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport