Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Weirdbeard
    • By Weirdbeard 17th Oct 17, 7:33 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Weirdbeard
    County court claim form
    • 17th Oct 17, 7:33 PM
    County court claim form 17th Oct 17 at 7:33 PM
    Hi all, I have today received a claim form from civil enforcement ltd.
    I admit I threw away the one and only charge notice/invoice that they initially sent. Foolish I know, however upon having been sent numerous (binning all as advised at that time) to a different charge notice for a previous period and no further action being taken, I thought what the heck and did the same.
    However it seems times have changed, after a quick look around it looks like they have upped their game.
    Am I too late to appeal this? The night in question was at a hotel (not a paying guest, nor an overnight stay) with no visible signs, well none to me and there were plenty of spaces, including a near empty overflow car park.
    Any ideas how I can get out of this?
    Can I offer to pay the initial £70?
    I know there are plenty of pointers with regards to PCN, but I can't find anything once you have received a claim from the county court.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
Page 2
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 2nd Dec 17, 1:32 PM
    • 1,186 Posts
    • 1,230 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    Newbies thread post 2. You need to keep referring back to it as it has every part of the process laid out for you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

287Posts Today

1,465Users online

Martin's Twitter