Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • togoboy
    • By togoboy 17th Oct 17, 1:28 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 0Thanks
    togoboy
    County court business centere, help please
    • 17th Oct 17, 1:28 PM
    County court business centere, help please 17th Oct 17 at 1:28 PM
    Recived a C.C.B.C DEMAND for £356, amount of claim £281.05, Court fee £25, Legal representative at court £50.
    All on behalf of Civil Enforcement Limited,
    For a parking ticket at the ibiss hotel in cardiff where i spent the night, I have the receipt for my stay and a email of the manager stating my car the reg and the date they say i was i parked,

Was looking for the best way forward with this, i did respond to Civil Enforcement Limited back in June 2015 with copies of both receipt and confirmation of the manager, but stil they are taking me to court, would be greatful of any help or advise to go forward with this, thanks
    Last edited by togoboy; 17-10-2017 at 2:10 PM.
Page 2
    • togoboy
    • By togoboy 19th Oct 17, 9:31 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    togoboy
    thank you all for your help and a special thanks to Redx who has helped me from the start,
    I will keep this updated to the conclusion lets hope it goes in my favour .
    just one question when would you advise to send this defence ?, now or closer to the dead line,
    and would you recommend posting ? or printing off signing and dating , scanning back to pc and sending by email, ?
    • Redx
    • By Redx 19th Oct 17, 9:34 PM
    • 16,923 Posts
    • 21,045 Thanks
    Redx
    the latter , and make sure they have it preferably before the 28 day deadline
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • togoboy
    • By togoboy 25th Oct 17, 9:40 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    togoboy
    Hi sending my defence today, i have two options when scanning back to pc PDF or JPEG, wich would you advise, thanks
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 25th Oct 17, 12:21 PM
    • 1,166 Posts
    • 1,204 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    PDF. Make sure it is signed, dated etc. You have the correct email address?
    • togoboy
    • By togoboy 25th Oct 17, 12:42 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    togoboy
    thank you.
    • togoboy
    • By togoboy 25th Oct 17, 1:01 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    togoboy
    is this the correct email address ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk ? or!
    this one ccbc@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk thanks
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 25th Oct 17, 1:34 PM
    • 51,785 Posts
    • 65,410 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    First one.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 25th Oct 17, 1:35 PM
    • 51,785 Posts
    • 65,410 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Thank goodness for the NEWBIES sticky - much of which we almost lost last week (were you aware?).
    Originally posted by Umkomaas
    No, what happened? I can't always be here every day now, as you know.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• togoboy
    • By togoboy 31st Oct 17, 6:52 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    togoboy
    Hi received a letter of facts from CEL and letter of confirmation from ccbc this week, how long does the DQ normaly take to arrive after this, thank you,
    • Lamilad
    • By Lamilad 31st Oct 17, 7:01 PM
    • 1,198 Posts
    • 2,377 Thanks
    Lamilad
    letter of facts
    Did the original claim form state "full PoC to follow within 14 days"? ... And is that what this is?

DQ should arrive anytime over the next couple of weeks
    • togoboy
    • By togoboy 1st Nov 17, 9:34 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    togoboy
    yes the original claim form dated 09 oct 2017 did state , full POC to follow in 14 days, and yes it is what it is, arrived on the 27 oct 2017 , but they have dated it the 11 oct 2017, ? thank you
    • togoboy
    • By togoboy 1st Dec 17, 4:04 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    togoboy
    Notice of Transfer of Proceedings
    Hi just received a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings from county court business centre stating that that the claim has been transferred to my local court, does this mean i will definitely be attending court ?. thanks
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 1st Dec 17, 7:36 PM
    • 4,757 Posts
    • 3,107 Thanks
    KeithP
    Hi just received a Notice of Transfer of Proceedings from county court business centre stating that that the claim has been transferred to my local court, does this mean i will definitely be attending court ?. thanks
    Originally posted by togoboy
    No it does not.

Have you read any other CEL threads to see what has happened to them?

For example, this thread:
    Last edited by KeithP; 01-12-2017 at 7:46 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

146Posts Today

2,962Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin