Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• 777ade777
    • By 777ade777 14th Oct 17, 10:31 PM
    • 70Posts
    • 20Thanks
    CEL parking defence help!?
    • 14th Oct 17, 10:31 PM
    CEL parking defence help!? 14th Oct 17 at 10:31 PM
    I've finally got the dreaded county court letter. I over stayed a car park by 3 hours because a fellow employee said she send my registration to the parking officer so I could stay there because I was working in the area but next week I got a letter fine. ANYWAYS! I've sent a defence letter... could someone tell me if I've sent a decent defence please??? I'll post it below...
Page 9
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 6th Jan 18, 6:24 AM
    • 2,102 Posts
    • 3,762 Thanks
    pepperlini has posted her costs application, I think it says everything that needs to be said and can be adapted to each person's particular circumstances.
    Should be in the "sticky" if Coupon can work it in. Excellent piece but more importantly it provides a summary of how a defence (starting at the LBCC stage) can be structured.
    Idiots please note: If you intend NOT to read the information on the Notice of Allocation and hand a simple win to the knuckle dragging ex-clampers, then don't waste people's time with questions on a claim you'll not defend.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 6th Jan 18, 3:31 PM
    • 54,832 Posts
    • 68,495 Thanks
    Thanks both, I can work that in...going out today but will work on it asap.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

333Posts Today

3,152Users online

Martin's Twitter