Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sjcsystems
    • By sjcsystems 12th Oct 17, 10:10 PM
    • 11Posts
    • 1Thanks
    sjcsystems
    Beware calls from Sprint Communications in Telford
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:10 PM
    Beware calls from Sprint Communications in Telford 12th Oct 17 at 10:10 PM
    I've had a number of called from a company called Sprint Communications, based in Telford on this number: 01242 353007.

Their opening line is something like:

"We're calling about your O2 contract which is nearing the end of its' term and we'd like to talk to you about saving stack loads of money on a replacement."

When querying this, they say they have access to your account details and are an authorised re-seller with O2.

They aren't. O2 told me today they've never heard of this company and recommended I block that 01242 number on my mobile. They may be a highly reputable firm, but they don't like being told to leave you alone. I had three calls this afternoon before blocking the number.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,404Posts Today

7,313Users online

Martin's Twitter