Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • TimCooper
    • By TimCooper 12th Oct 17, 5:22 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    TimCooper
    Athena - Lidl
    • 12th Oct 17, 5:22 PM
    Athena - Lidl 12th Oct 17 at 5:22 PM
    Thanks for all the information here, just had a notice from Athena for a Lidl park.

Sure enough it's a fraudulent double dip attempt, the employee and vehicle were both here all day having bought some cleaning products in the morning then returned for a food shop that evening.

This happens far too often to be accidental.
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 12th Oct 17, 5:27 PM
    • 33,044 Posts
    • 16,998 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 12th Oct 17, 5:27 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 5:27 PM
    Please start your own thread if you have any questions after reading the FAQ.

And it would be helpful if you used the edit button on your post and then clicked delete 3 times to stop cluttering up this information only thread
    • soolin
    • By soolin 12th Oct 17, 10:06 PM
    • 59,241 Posts
    • 41,996 Thanks
    soolin
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:06 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:06 PM
    I've moved this off the newbies thread and onto a new thread.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • Ralph-y
    • By Ralph-y 13th Oct 17, 12:04 AM
    • 2,327 Posts
    • 2,831 Thanks
    Ralph-y
    • 13th Oct 17, 12:04 AM
    • 13th Oct 17, 12:04 AM
    so .... now you are in the right place with your own thread .....

please have a re read of the newbie thread ...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822

the forum is very busy at the present time ... and some of the regular posters are away ... so please read up and be patient

Ralph
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,460Posts Today

7,810Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Common question, but actually its pretty meaningless - the amount to govt is arbitrary - i explain why here...? https://t.co/W6NFlmztaV

• RT @avantiproperty: @MartinSLewis You've got too much time on your hands.

• Today's Twitter poll: Bit out of no where this one. If you wear a watch which wrist is it on...

• Follow Martin