Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • theshoefairy
    • By theshoefairy 12th Oct 17, 7:22 PM
    • 128Posts
    • 10Thanks
    theshoefairy
    Okay, so where are the deals?
    • 12th Oct 17, 7:22 PM
    Okay, so where are the deals? 12th Oct 17 at 7:22 PM
    I switched to Sky last year from VM because they were charging me around £70 a month for the most basic package.

Sky gave me a great deal, the boxsets bundle, their fastest BB and phone which I have never used, all that for £38 a month, that's ow shot up to £101 as the 12 months have come to an end.

I'm planning to switch back to VM but I have been on their website, and the deals aren't that great at all. Has anyone found a good deal with VM? Is it worth ringing them and telling them I am thinking of switching back?
Page 1
    • Daz2009
    • By Daz2009 12th Oct 17, 10:21 PM
    • 930 Posts
    • 339 Thanks
    Daz2009
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:21 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:21 PM
    £55 for the full house bundle,100meg broadband+ £70 cashback via TCB is the best I can see
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

215Posts Today

1,325Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin