Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • priorslee
    • By priorslee 12th Oct 17, 6:46 PM
    • 1,865Posts
    • 444,676Thanks
    priorslee
    E: 14/11 Win a Leisure Range Cooker of Your Choice
    • 12th Oct 17, 6:46 PM
    E: 14/11 Win a Leisure Range Cooker of Your Choice 12th Oct 17 at 6:46 PM
    Vouchercloud

Login/register

Direct entry

Win a Leisure Range Cooker of Your Choice Worth up to £1449.99 at Currys

Watch out for the annoying 'have you won' email after the comp finishes, BUT do read it and follow through the links as this may be only way to find out if you have won.
Page 1
    • LadyLanc
    • By LadyLanc 12th Oct 17, 8:24 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 7,920 Thanks
    LadyLanc
    • 12th Oct 17, 8:24 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 8:24 PM
    The homepage has a box on the right - "Once the competition ends we’ll email you to let you know if you’ve won". Does that not happen?
    • towser44
    • By towser44 12th Oct 17, 8:36 PM
    • 466 Posts
    • 9,121 Thanks
    towser44
    • 12th Oct 17, 8:36 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 8:36 PM
    The homepage has a box on the right - "Once the competition ends we’ll email you to let you know if you’ve won". Does that not happen?
    Originally posted by LadyLanc
    Someone has won from here before and said they received a separate email confirming their win
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,885Posts Today

8,130Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thank you for covering the story - but also can i say - what a great name for the editor of Money Marketing! https://t.co/UcvQduTeJL

• Hurrah! The ASA's ruled against 2 fake Facebook ads using my image https://t.co/GvNrqDPOC5 tho Facebook still shows others

• PS Today's poll is obviously inspired by the real question I was asked and tweeted about last night.

• Follow Martin