Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Coomer
    • By Coomer 12th Oct 17, 5:09 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Coomer
    Yellow Box Junction regulations?
    • 12th Oct 17, 5:09 PM
    Yellow Box Junction regulations? 12th Oct 17 at 5:09 PM
    are there any restrictions surrounding yellow box junctions (YBJ) and where they can be placed?

I got a PCN for stopping in a 'half' box junction but the YBJ was on the opposite side of the road to the T-junction. ie i'm driving on the left, the YBJ is on the left side of the road only, nothing on the road of oncoming traffic, yet the T junction is on the right. Therefore the purpose of the junction to prevent obstruction is surely null and void. At no point am i blocking cars pulling out, or preventing them turning.
    Plus the YBJ extended about 5 metres beyond the junction itself.

Does this invalidate the use of the YBJ? Mean the PCN can't be upheld? Any advice or similar case feedback much appreciated
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 12th Oct 17, 5:10 PM
    • 16,922 Posts
    • 21,025 Thanks
    Redx
    • 12th Oct 17, 5:10 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 5:10 PM
    best advice is to post over on pepipoo forums in their correct section

use a gmail email address to signup

this MSE forum mainly deals with private parking tickets
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,566Posts Today

9,283Users online

Martin's Twitter