Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • UKParliament
      Verified User verified user
    • By UKParliament Verified User verified user 12th Oct 17, 2:12 PM
    • 686Posts
    • 535Thanks
    UKParliament
    Pause and fix of roll-out of universal credit: Commons debate
    • 12th Oct 17, 2:12 PM
    Pause and fix of roll-out of universal credit: Commons debate 12th Oct 17 at 2:12 PM

On Wednesday 18 October, MPs will debate the motion 'Pause and fix of roll-out of universal credit'. This is a debate proposed by the opposition.

You can watch the debate live or catch-up later on Parliament TV.

Get involved with the debate by contacting your MP and sharing your thoughts and experiences.
    Find your MP
    Official Organisation Representative
    I’m the official organisation rep for the House of Commons. I do not work for or represent the government. I am politically impartial and cannot comment on government policy. Find out more in DOT's Mission Statement.

MSE has given permission for me to post letting you know about relevant and useful info. You can see my name on the organisations with permission to post list. If you believe I've broken the Forum Rules please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. This does NOT imply any form of approval of my organisation by MSE
Page 1
    • IAmWales
    • By IAmWales 12th Oct 17, 2:26 PM
    • 1,490 Posts
    • 3,132 Thanks
    IAmWales
    • 12th Oct 17, 2:26 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 2:26 PM
    The government will just dole out the same old lines and fudged statistics. How can you have a debate when one side refuses to consider any view but their own?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

213Posts Today

1,542Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin